Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240000#post_5240000)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240047#post_5240047)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240052#post_5240052)
Gerald: "There we have it. Whistler agreed...ish, Matias has my back, Utonium is unsure and Plant Man, justifiably, hasn't got a clue. Two to two vote means we just need a tie breaker...speaking of which, I wonder what Twilight's doing right now?"
--------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240047#post_5240047)
**Shelly soon heard a voice coming from the quadruped. It was hard to make out, its vocals sounded mumbled, drowned out even. To her, its like the silhouette is trying to say something important but its like her ears didn't *want* to hear it**

Bruce: "Shelly?"

**She continued to stare down the alley**

Bruce: "SHELLY!"

**Shelly broke eye contact with it and turned to Bruce**

Shelly: "Sorry...it felt like it was trying to speak to me..."

Bruce: "What was speaking? I don't see anything back there"

Shelly: "Bruce, why couldn't you see what that figure was?"

Bruce: "What figure? ...oh no, the condition is getting worse"

Shelly: "What?"

**Bruce put a hand on her shoulder**

Bruce: "I wish you'd come to me sooner, Shelly, but we need to find help for you and..."

**While he was busy talking, Shelly looked to the hand...and noticed it had changed to a hoof. She looked back to Bruce and backed off in horror as she saw that Bruce was now a squid quadruped**

Shelly: "AGH!"

Bruce: "Hey, Shelly, calm down! It's just me!"

**She rubbed her eyes and he was back to a normal iInkling**

Shelly: "No...I can't...I don't-"

Bruce: "Just remain calm, everything has a-"

**She turned, ran out of the alley and onto the street. Bruce chased after Shelly, desperately trying to get a hold of her as she passed by other Inklings going about their daily livelihoods. After an hour, Shelly gave Bruce the slip by melding in with some other Inklings with similar hairstyles. Thinking that she'd lost him, she left the crowd and walked down another street...only to find she had arrived at the place that Bayou mentioned: Inkopolis Bay. Something didn't sit well within Shelly's *body* as she looked out across the bay**

Shelly: "...*I've been here before*"

**She shook her head**

Shelly: "Pull yourself together, Shelly! Bayou most likely told you about this place before and you just forgot. That's the answer"

**She walked down to the bay and took the sights in, occasionally looking over her shoulder to see if Bruce had caught up. Guilt stung her as she was passing by some benches of Inklings talking to one another or kissing**

Shelly: "Ugh, I know he's only trying to help but I feel something off about him...heck, about the whole of Inkopolis today! Something's not right here and I don't like it...and the biggest red flag is why do I feel like this place is something I've seen before? It's like I'm...*reliving a day*"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240000#post_5240000)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240052#post_5240052)
Gerald: "There we have it. Whistler agreed...ish, Matias has my back, Utonium is unsure and Plant Man, justifiably, hasn't got a clue. Two to two vote means we just need a tie breaker...speaking of which, I wonder what Twilight's doing right now?"
**Shelly soon heard a voice coming from the quadruped. It was hard to make out, its vocals sounded mumbled, drowned out even. To her, its like the silhouette is trying to say something important but its like her ears didn't *want* to hear it**

Bruce: "I wish you'd come to me sooner, Shelly, but we need to find help for you and..."

**While he was busy talking, Shelly looked to the hand...and noticed it had changed to a hoof. She looked back to Bruce and backed off in horror as she saw that Bruce was now a squid quadruped**

**She rubbed her eyes and he was back to a normal inkling**

**She turned, ran out of the alley and onto the street. Bruce chased after Shelly, desperately trying to get a hold of her as she passed by other Inklings going about their daily livelihoods. After an hour, Shelly gave Bruce the slip by melding in with some other Inklings with similar hairstyles. Thinking that she'd lost him, she left the crowd and walked down another street...only to find she had arrived at the place that Bayou mentioned: Inkopolis Bay. Something didn't sit well within Shelly's *body* as she looked out across the bay**

**She shook her head**

Shelly: "Pull yourself together, Shelly! Bayou most likely told you about this place before and you just forgot. That's the answer"

**She walked down to the bay and took the sights in, occasionally looking over her shoulder to see if Bruce had caught up. Guilt stung her as she was passing by some benches of Inklings talking to one another or kissing**

Shelly: "Ugh, I know he's only trying to help but I feel something off about him...heck, about the whole of Inkopolis today! Something's not right here and I don't like it...and the biggest red flag is why do I feel like this place is something I've seen before? It's like I'm...*reliving a day*"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

Bruce: "I wish you'd come to me sooner, Shelly but we need to find help for you and..."

**She rubbed her eyes and he was back to a normal inkling**

**She shook her head**

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123