Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240239#post_5240239)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240267#post_5240267)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240917#post_5240917)
**Gerald yawns**

Gerald: "Sorry about that. After everything that happened today, I feel exhausted. Must be evening by now..."
-----------------------------------
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240239#post_5240239)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240267#post_5240267)
**Shelly felt a chill run through her body as she continued to walk around the bay. Soon, she came across a local bar that was selling specialized Crabby Cake Sliders. A rumble in Shelly's stomach was heard. She did a turf war match and a load of running in the last hour and a half, it'd only be fair to get something to eat before the day was over**

Shelly: "One Crabby Cake Slider please"

Waiter: "Coming right up, madam"

**While she was waiting, she saw two Inklings coming down to the bar as well. It was Bayou and Astra**

Bayou: "Shelly?"

Astra: "Hmph. You seemed to change your mind?"

Shelly: "Well, Bruce convinced me otherwise"

Bayou: "Oh, I see. Where is he, though? I thought he'd be with you?"

**Shelly felt nervous. She didn't want to tell them what really happened**

Shelly: "Uh, he decided to take my equipment home for me. He should be here in half an hour"

Astra: "Typical. Maybe if you didn't live on the edge of the city, he wouldn't be taking so long"

Shelly: "Hey, not my fault that the inner homes are already taken"

Astra: "Yeah, yeah. Whatever..."

Bayou: "Well, guess we'll have to wait then...say, Shelly, have you tried the Crabby Cake Sliders?"

Shelly: "Just ordered one now. Waiting for it to be finished"

Bayou: "Cool. You go find us a table, we'll order ours and tell the waiter where you went"

Shelly: "Sure"

**Shelly proceeded to the outside area of the bar. It looked out over the beautiful near-evening sky of the bay**

Shelly: "Looks like the sun's about to set"

**Before she could find a table to use, Shelly paused in her footing. She felt another chill in her body. It felt like...something was watching her again. She looked around but saw no silhouette of the quadruped. She did see, however, an Inkling that was the Sniper player in the match she fought earlier today. She felt like she saw therm before the match, though, and decided to meet them**

Shelly: "Hey there. You may not recognize me but we fought each other in the Turf War match earlier on this day. My name's Shelly"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240917#post_5240917)
**Gerald yawns**

Gerald: "Sorry about that. After everything that happened today, I feel exhausted. Must be evening by now..."
**Shelly felt a chill run through her body as she continued to walk around the bay. Soon, she came across a local bar that was selling specialized Crabby Cake Sliders. A rumble in Shelly's stomach was heard. She did a turf war match and a load of running in the last hour and a half, it'd only be fair to get something to eat before the day was over**

**While she was waiting, she saw two Inklings coming down to the bar as well. It was Bayou and Astra**

Shelly: "Uh, he decided to take my equipment home for me. He should be here in half an hour"

Astra: "Typical. Maybe if you didn't live on the edge of the city, he wouldn't be taking so long"

Bayou: "Well, guess we'll have to wait then...say, Shelly, have you tried the Crabby Cake Sliders?"

Bayou: "Cool. You go find us a table, we'll order ours and tell the waiter where you went"

**Shelly proceeded to the outside area of the bar. It looked out over the beautiful near-evening sky of the bay**

**Before she could find a table to use, Shelly paused in her footing. She felt another chill in her body. It felt like...something was watching her again. She looked around but saw no silhouette of the quadruped. She did see, however, an Inkling that was the Sniper player in the match she fought earlier today. She felt like she saw her before the match, though, and decided to meet them**

Shelly: "Hey there. You may not recognize me but we fought each other in the Turf War match earlier on this day. My name's Shelly"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
**Gerald yawns**

Shelly: "Uh, he decided to take my equipment home for me. He should be here in half an hour**"

**Before she could find a table to use, Shelly paused in her footing. She felt another chill in her body. It felt like...something was watching her again. She looked around but saw no silhouette of the quadruped. She did see, however, an Inkling that was the Sniper player in the match she fought earlier today. She felt like she saw her before the match, though, and decided to meet them**

Shelly: "Hey there. You may not recognize me but we fought other in the Turf War match earlier on this day. My name's Shelly"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123