Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5241491#post_5241491)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5241142#post_5241142)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240917#post_5240917)
Gerald: "Oh, speaking of upstairs, I wonder how the others are doing?"

Stranaii: "*Your allies are mostly well...except for the newcomer*"

**Gerald turns to the mirror again**

Gerald: "The Inkling? What's wrong with thappemning?"

Stranaii: "*TheyI arse...nslowlye unravsomelthing wrong...*"
-----------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5241491#post_5241491)
Shelly: "N...no, I don't-"

**Before much more could be said, Bayou showed up. Shelly figured he must've noticed the lights flickering**

Bayou: "Hey, what's wrong, Shelly?"

Shelly: "...I...I..."

**She hid herself behind the male Inkling. Bayou turned his attention to the strange Inkling opposing him**

Bayou: "You! You're the Inkling who we fought in that match earlier today! What's the matter? Can't handle losing so you emotionally take it out on our friend!?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5241142#post_5241142)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5240917#post_5240917)

Gerald: "The Inkling? What's wrong with them?"

Stranaii: "*They are...slowly unraveling...*"

**Before much more could be said, Bayou showed up. Shelly figured he must've noticed the lights flickering**

**She hid herself behind the male Inkling. Bayou turned his attention to the strange Inkling opposing him**

AstrBayou: "You! You're the Inkling who we fought in that match earlier today! What's the matter? Can't handle losing so you emotionally take it out on our friend!?"
Reason: Forgot to change a name *Facepalm*
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

Gerald: "The Inkling? What's wrong with them?"

Stranaii: "*They are...slowly unraveling...*"

**Before much more could be said, Bayou showed up. Shelly figured they must've noticed the lights flickering**

Astra: "You! You're the Inkling who we fought in that match earlier today! What's the matter? Can't handle losing so you emotionally take it out on our friend!?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123