Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242116#post_5242116)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242653#post_5242653)
Gerald: "Hate to ruin the moment but it seems the Inkling's in trouble. Matias, Bubbles, since you two know the room she's in, mind leading us there?"
----------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242149#post_5242149)
Bayou: "[Hey! That's enough words out of you!](https://youtu.be/1oMsq2GCh7c?t=968) Leave this bar now or it'll get ugly, you hear me?!"

**While Bayou was busy confronting Vigilante, Astra, waiting by the bar to pick up their Sliders, noticed an Inkling pointing to something in the bay. Their friend looked over as well and it started a domino effect. One by one, they all walked over to the bar railing. Confused by what they were all staring at, she also looked out over to the bay to see the old drill platform, far out in the deep waters, beginning to rise up out of the bay. Surprised by this, she quickly ran over to Bayou & Shelly to tell them something happening. She soon noticed a confrontation was occurring**

Astra: "What the flying fish is going on here!?"

Bayou: "Astra, stay back. I got this guy"

Astra: "I'm less worried about an Inkling and what's coming out of the bay!"

Bayou: "What!?"

Shelly: "%No...no, not again...%"

**Bayou turns around and puts his arms on her shoulders**

Bayou: "What do you mean again? Has this happened before?"

**Shelly was stunned in silence. She had no idea why she just said that?**

Shelly: "I...I-"

Astra: "HOLY FISH-STICKS!"

**Shelly & Bayou turned to see what Astra was cursing about: The oil drill platform had revealed its underside; A massive statue head of a species long extinct. It caused many of the Inklings nearby to panic and run off in terror. Astra, scared by this monstrosity, grabbed Bayou's arm and took off with the crowd**

Astra: "COME ON, WE GOTTA GO!"

Bayou: "BUT SHELLY-"

Astra: "ITS COMING FOR US, JUST RUN!"

**While they and the crowd had left the bay area, Shelly was still in the outside bar area, frozen in horror by the sight of it all. It was just like the event she had...[experienced?](https://youtu.be/sZAEOVWBnAQ?t=2001) But how could she have experienced it before if this was the first time happening in her beloved city of Inkopolis?**

Shelly: "N-...NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

**She tried to run but accidentally tripped instead, saving herself falling on the floor by grabbing a table with her...HOOF!? Shelly let go in shock, landing on the concrete slab with less force than it would've been. She blinked her eyes and it turned back into a hand. She looked away to see the running crowd heading to the city. She then looked back at her hand...only to find that it'd reverted to a hoof again**

Shelly: "Why is this happening? Why is this happening? *WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?*"
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242149#post_5242149)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242116#post_5242116)
**Shelly's ponified body beguan to emit a dark aura from itself**
Reason: Made a spelling mistake
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5242653#post_5242653)
Gerald: "Hate to ruin the moment but it seems the Inkling's in trouble. Matias, Bubbles, since you two know the room she's in, mind leading us there?"
Bayou: "[Hey! That's enough words out of you!](https://youtu.be/1oMsq2GCh7c?t=968) Leave this bar now or it'll get ugly, you hear me?!"

**While Bayou was busy confronting Vigilante, Astra, waiting by the bar to pick up their Sliders, noticed an Inkling pointing to something in the bay. Their friend looked over as well and it started a domino effect. One by one, they all walked over to the bar railing. Confused by what they were all staring at, she also looked out over to the bay to see the old drill platform, far out in the deep waters, beginning to rise up out of the bay. Surprised by this, she quickly ran over to Bayou & Shelly to tell them something happening. She soon noticed a confrontation was occurring**

Astra: "What the flying fish is going on here!?"

Bayou: "Astra, stay back. I got this guy"

Astra: "I'm less worried about an Inkling and what's coming out of the bay!"

Bayou: "What!?"

Shelly: "%No...no, not again...%"

**Bayou turns around and puts his arms on her shoulders**

Bayou: "What do you mean again? Has this happened before?"

**Shelly was stunned in silence. She had no idea why she just said that?**

Shelly: "I...I-"

Astra: "HOLY FISH-STICKS!"

**Shelly & Bayou turned to see what Astra was cursing about: The oil drill platform had revealed its underside; A massive statue head of a species long extinct. It caused many of the Inklings nearby to panic and run off in terror. Astra, scared by this monstrosity, grabbed Bayou's arm and took off with the crowd**

Astra: "COME ON, WE GOTTA GO!"

Bayou: "BUT SHELLY-"

Astra: "ITS COMING FOR US, JUST RUN!"

**While they and the crowd had left the bay area, Shelly was still in the outside bar area, frozen in horror by the sight of it all. It was just like the event she had...[experienced?](https://youtu.be/sZAEOVWBnAQ?t=2001) But how could she have experienced it before if this was the first time happening in her beloved city of Inkopolis?**

Shelly: "N-...NO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!"

**She tried to run but accidentally tripped instead, saving herself falling on the floor by grabbing a table with her...HOOF!? Shelly let go in shock, landing on the concrete slab with less force than it would've been. She blinked her eyes and ithey turned back into a hand. She looked away to see the running crowd heanding to the city. She then looked back... ato her hand...only to find that it'd reverted to a hoof again**

Shelly: "Why is this happening? Why is this happening? *WHY IS THIS HAPPENING!?*"
**Shelly's ponified body begun to emit a dark aura from itself**
Reason: Made a spelling mistake
Edited by Revan0123