Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5250813#post_5250813)
Matias: **I looked to Plant Man** "I'd recommend one of the balconies in this place, you'd get a good view of the local area and the sun would shine over it" **I look to Texty with a smile** "And I suggest making yourself at home then. You'd be surprised with the amount of good beds this place can offer" **I walked up to the exit out of the room** "Anyways, I'd best be making my way off back to Ponyville before I drop to sleep. Have a good night!"

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5250810#post_5250810)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5250859#post_5250859)
Matias: **As I passed by the balcony that Shelly & Vigil were at, I made my way back down to the ground level. Before I could proceed to the main entrance, I heard a distant bang of doors opening suddenly** "The hell was that?" **I stood still for a few minutes, wondering on my decisions** "Do I go investigate or do I actually head back home?" **I looked back and forth several times before groaning to myself** "Damn you, curiosity..." **I go to where the noise was heard**
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan