Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Nevermind, I'll post it and you can always correct me if I got wrong.

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251124#post_5251124)
Stranaii: "[Please](https://youtu.be/e_CrODSU70k), Princess, call me Stranaii...after the destruction of my reality...I do not feel like an Emperor at this point"

**A head jolt indicated that Gerald was in control again**

Gerald: "Are you...feeling guilty about what happened? You said you could die in peace after your enemies were vanquished"

**Another head jolt occurred**

Stranaii: "Now that I had time to think, to reflect...I should never have ordered that tampering with the reality crack on Zaorus II"

**His head jolted again**

Gerald: "Stranaii, it wasn't your fault. From what you told us and from what Whistler deduced, the crack acted on its own. You couldn't have predicted its nature"

**Another head jolt**

Stranaii: "I was so blinded by vengeance that I was willing to look for any solution to end the ||slaughter of my people|| by the Shamnet.....and instead it costed me everything I knew...and loved"

**His head jolted once again, letting Gerald assume control of the body. He turns to Whistler and Twilight**

Gerald: "I don't think he's coming out for the rest of the night...hopefully, once we give him a body, he'll have time to properly grieve"

**He turns to the exit doors**

Gerald: "Anyways, I'll see you two tomorrow. Good night"

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251111#post_5251111)
**He exits the lab and heads his way back up the stairwell. When he reaches the ground floor, he comes across Matias in the corridor**

Gerald: "Matias? What are you still doing here, I thought you were heading back?"
------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251124#post_5251124)
**[Shellys smile slowly vanished](https://youtu.be/BViS1H6tZJzonfc-yM_I) and her face was lit up with confusion when she heard the voice was not Vigils. She turned her head to the new voice**

Shelly: "Who...who are you?"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

Stranaii: "[Please](https://youtu.be/e_CrODSU70k), Princess, call me Stranaii...after the destruction of my reality...I do not feel like an Emperor at this point"

Gerald: "Are you...feeling guilty about what happened? You said you could die in peace after your enemies were vanquished"

Stranaii: "Now that I had time to think, to reflect...I should never have ordered that tampering with the reality crack on Zaorus II"

Gerald: "Stranaii, it wasn't your fault. From what you told us and from what Whistler deduced, the crack acted on its own. You couldn't have predicted its nature"

**Another head jolt**

Stranaii: "I was so blinded by vengeance that I was willing to look for any solution to end the ||slaughter of my people|| by the Shamnet.....and instead it costed me everything I knew...and loved"

**His head jolted once again, letting Gerald assume control of the body. He turns to Whistler and Twilight**

Gerald: "I don't think he's coming out for the rest of the night...hopefully, once we give him a body, he'll have time to properly grieve"

[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5251111#post_5251111)
**He exits the lab and heads his way back up the stairwell. When he reaches the ground floor, he comes across Matias in the corridor**

Gerald: "Matias? What are you still doing here, I thought you were heading back?"
**[Shellys smile slowly vanished](https://youtu.be/HOTgKA1CBV74ZJzonf-yM) and her face was lit up with confusion when she heard the voice was not Vigils. She turned her head to the new voice**

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

**Another head jolt**

**[Shellys smile slowly vanished](https://youtu.be/HOTgKA1CV74) and her face was lit up with confusion when she heard the voice was not Vigils. She turned her head to the new voice**

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123