Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5252536#post_5252536)
Matias: **I walk over to Plant Man** "It's possible she ended up here after the fight with HIM and us teleporting back to the Princess' castle. She wouldn't have known about the heroics you did earlier or your abilities" **I put a hoof on his shoulder** "Give her time, she'll come around to you eventually"

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5252742#post_5252742)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5252748#post_5252748)
Matias: **I listen to the conversation** "Whoever she was, they didn't anticipate Inkling physiology. Heights like these would be severely injuring or fatal to us but, to Shelly, she'd be fine upon landing"

Blossom: "How do you know her so much?"

Matias: "Well, I don't know *her*, specifically, but I know her species alot"

Buttercup: "Care to give us a reason why you know?"

Matias: "In my dimension and Gerald's, since I did ask him this before, her world and species came from a video game called Splatoon for a console called the Nintendo Wii-U"

Bubbles: "Splat-oon?"

Buttercup: "Pfft, wee you"

Matias: "Anyways, back on topic: She survived cause whoever that agent was must've never met or understand an Inkling before. Shelly should consider herself lucky they didn't try hitting her with water or hostile ink"

Blossom: "But why would this agent want to steal technology from Vigil's father? What organisation does that agenty even work for?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5252536#post_5252536)
Matias: **I walk over to Plant Man** "It's possible she ended up here after the fight with HIM and us teleporting back to the Princess' castle. She wouldn't have known about the heroics you did earlier or your abilities" **I put a hoof on his shoulder** "Give her time, she'll come around to you eventually"

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5252742#post_5252742)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5252748#post_5252748)
Matias: **I listen to the conversation** "Whoever she was, they didn't anticipate Inkling physiology. Heights like these would be severely injuring or fatal to us but, to Shelly, she'd be fine upon landing"

Blossom: "How do you know her so much?"

Matias: "Well, I don't know *her*, specifically, but I know her species alot"

Buttercup: "Care to give us a reason why you know?"

Matias: "In my dimension and Gerald's, since I did ask him this before, her world and species came from a video game called Splatoon for a console called the Nintendo Wii-U"

Bubbles: "Splat-oon?"

Buttercup: "Pfft, wee you"

Matias: "Anyways, back on topic: She survived cause whoever that agent was must've never met or understand an Inkling before. So Shelly should consider herself lucky they didn't try hitting her with water or hostile ink"

Blossom: "But why would this agent want to steal technology from Vigil's father? What organisation does that agent even work for?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan