Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254060#post_5254060)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254063#post_5254063)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254244#post_5254244)
**Shelly speaks to Bubbles fin an annoyed tone. Not at hers but at a certain robot plant hybrid**

Shelly: <<Because I didn't need 'saving'. Whoever that pegasus was didn't know or care about my biology, falls like this would not be lethal to an Inkling like me. I was fine when I hit the ground, confused by the whole situation but fine...then I was violently grabbed by *him*, pulling me all the way back up when I could've just walked back to the entrance and come back in to inform either of you>>

**She looks to Plant Man**

Shelly: <<Better tell him in future that heights are not a danger to me so he can't just do that again. It frightened and disgusted me!>>

**She walks off in a bad mood, wanting to find a dormitory to calm down**
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254060#post_5254060)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254063#post_5254063)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254244#post_5254244)
**Shelly speaks to Bubbles first**

Shelly: <<Because I didn't need 'saving'. Whoever that pegasus was didn't know or care about my biology, falls like this would not be lethal to an Inkling like me. I was fine when I hit the ground, confused by the whole situation but fine...then I was violently grabbed by *him*, pulling me all the way back up when I could've just walked back to the entrance and come back in to inform either of you">>

**She looks to Plant Man**

Shelly: <<Better tell him in future that heights are not a danger to me so he can't just do that again. It frightened and disgusted me!>>

**She walks off in a bad mood, wanting to find a dormitory to calm down**
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123