Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254476#post_5254476)
Gerald: "Not so much a simulation but more of an interactive entertainment package as it were. I know it sounds hard to believe, Twilight, but I recall something Whistler mentioned to me several months back, that 'fiction' as we know it is but a window to another reality or something along those lines. So if my iteration existed as an interactive entertainment package, chances are good that it was real somewhere in the multiverse...and now they're here in your world, which is bad news indeed"

**Gerald rolled up the paper containing the drawing of Kane**

Gerald: "I know alot about the details cause, as a teenager, I was fascinated about the C&C series, I looked up loads of info on them. Their history, their roles, their technology, etc"

**He put the paper over to one side and looked over to Whistler with a grim expression**

Gerald: "And never say never, Whistler. Remember, you thought I was crazy with my 'imaginary' voice in my head until the details were revealed. We never thought an evil reality warper like HIM would come to this place yet here he was and no doubt that's alerted every damn faction on this world to the dangers that can come about, including the Brotherhood themselves. Watch the skies...cause if Nod's here, chances are that 'green gem' will come around sooner or later...time will tell as they say"
-----------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254477#post_5254477)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254467#post_5254467)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254465#post_5254465)
**Shelly walked down several corridors, looking to find a room that was quiet and distant from the others. As she soon as she was out of sight of the others, she made a short rant**

Shelly: <<He should've known that I'm not a normal pony, that I'm not some helpless little thing that needs to be saved all the time and...>>

**She sighed to herself**

Shelly: <<I'm not going to think straight like this, I need to find something to calm my nerves>>

???: "You!"

**Shelly stopped in her tracks and heard something. It sounded like one of those ponies from earlier but the voice, even untranslated, didn't sound like the others she encountered. She turned to see an injured pegasus, dressed in some sort of royal armor that's been cracked in places**

???: "You! I need...help. Get me to the Princess...hurry!"

**The pony collapsed on the ground. Shelly rushed over to the injured pegasus and checked their pulse. She sighed with relief as they only passed out. She then looked concerned at the state of the pegasus, it looked like they'd been in a fight but with who?**

Shelly: <<I've got to tell the others>>

**She turned around and shouted down the corridors, hoping that someone will hear her cries for assistance**

Shelly: <<HELP! THERE'S AN INJURED PONY THAT NEEDS HELP! HURRY!>>
Reason: should've made royal armor clear
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254476#post_5254476)
Gerald: "Not so much a simulation but more of an interactive entertainment package as it were. I know it sounds hard to believe, Twilight, but I recall something Whistler mentioned to me several months back, that 'fiction' as we know it is but a window to another reality or something along those lines. So if my iteration existed as an interactive entertainment package, chances are good that it was real somewhere in the multiverse...and now they're here in your world, which is bad news indeed"

**Gerald rolled up the paper containing the drawing of Kane**

Gerald: "I know alot about the details cause, as a teenager, I was fascinated about the C&C series, I looked up loads of info on them. Their history, their roles, their technology, etc"

**He put the paper over to one side and looked over to Whistler with a grim expression**

Gerald: "And never say never, Whistler. Remember, you thought I was crazy with my 'imaginary' voice in my head until the details were revealed. We never thought an evil reality warper like HIM would come to this place yet here he was and no doubt that's alerted every damn faction on this world to the dangers that can come about, including the Brotherhood themselves. Watch the skies...cause if Nod's here, chances are that 'green gem' will come around sooner or later...time will tell as they say"
-----------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254477#post_5254477)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254467#post_5254467)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5254465#post_5254465)
**Shelly walked down several corridors, looking to find a room that was quiet and distant from the others. As she soon as she was out of sight of the others, she made a short rant**

Shelly: <<He should've known that I'm not a normal pony, that I'm not some helpless little thing that needs to be saved all the time and...>>

**She sighed to herself**

Shelly: <<I'm not going to think straight like this, I need to find something to calm my nerves>>

???: "You!"

**Shelly stopped in her tracks and heard something. It sounded like one of those ponies from earlier but the voice, even untranslated, didn't sound like the others she encountered. She turned to see an injured pegasus, dressed in some sort of
armor that's been cracked in places**

???: "You! I need...help. Get me to the Princess...hurry!"

**The pony collapsed on the ground. Shelly rushed over to the injured pegasus and checked their pulse. She sighed with relief as they only passed out. She then looked concerned at the state of the pegasus, it looked like they'd been in a fight but with who?**

Shelly: <<I've got to tell the others>>

**She turned around and shouted down the corridors, hoping that someone will hear her cries for assistance**

Shelly: <<HELP! THERE'S AN INJURED PONY THAT NEEDS HELP! HURRY!>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123