Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5257461#post_5257461)
(A Griffon as a force user, eh? Although, didn't the first post of this thread say you end up as a pony?)

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5257352#post_5257352)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5257359#post_5257359)
Matias: **I turned to Vigil with an annoyed look** "If they could infiltrate themselves like this without us noticing until now, I'm calling that subtle, end of!"

Blossom: "We only just got here so we certainly wouldn't have known about them"

Bubbles: "But if these meanies want to ruin lives, they sure picked the wrong group to mess with!"

Buttercup: "When we find them, we're gonna whoop their butts!"

Matias: **I turned to them in concern** "Not so fast, girls. We don't know what capabilities they have currently. For all we know, they might have the means to neutralize or contain your powers, thanks to magic in this world" **I went for the door** "Like Gerald said, we should get some rest for now. Something tells me it's gonna be a long day tomorrow..."
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5257461#post_5257461)
(A Griffon as a force user, eh? Although, didn't the first post say you end up as a pony?)

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5257352#post_5257352)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5257359#post_5257359)
Matias: **I turned to Vigil with an annoyed look** "If they could infiltrate themselves like this without us noticing until now, I'm calling that subtle, end of!"

Blossom: "We only just got here so we certainly wouldn't have known about them"

Bubbles: "But if these meanies want to ruin lives, they sure picked the wrong group to mess with!"

Buttercup: "When we find them, we're gonna whoop their butts!"

Matias: **I turned to them in concern** "Not so fast, girls. We don't know what capabilities they have currently. For all we know, they might have the means to neutralize or contain your powers, thanks to magic in this world" **I went for the door** "Like Gerald said, we should get some rest for now. Something tells me it's gonna be a long day tomorrow..."
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan