Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261169#post_5261169)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261143#post_5261143)
Bubbles: "Wait, they're not?"

Matias: **I facepalmed** "Ah sweet Filmjölk! Why didn't I think last night?! If a supposed shadowy organisation snuck into the castle, why the heck would they stick around in the nearby area waiting to be discovered? Of course they would withdraw for the time being!"

Bubbles: "But where would they move to?"

Matias: "We'll figure that out later" **I galloped up to the room door and turned my head around** "Right now, we can tell Whistler and Twilight that the coast is clear" **I shouted as I galloped out the door** "Thanks for letting us know, Boston Pony!"

Bubbles: **Turns to Shelly** "My sisters will probably want to know this info, about Ponyville being safe, as well. Don't worry about us. Vigil and the...um...masked changeling turned squid pony has your back right now. I'm sure we'll meet up again soon" **Zip**
--------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261169#post_5261169)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261080#post_5261080)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261143#post_5261143)
Blossom: "Griffonstone? Traditionalist and Reformist factions?"

Buttercup: "A civil war!? Sweet, where are the bad guys so I can start punching!?"

Blossom: **Glares**

Buttercup: **Annoyed look** "What? I'm bored!"

Bubbles: **Zips in with Matias** "GIRLS! GIRLS! We've got some good news!"

Matias: **I get put down by Bubbles** "Ponyville's been checked up and down of those shadowy 'Brotherhood' jerks by that new group, who are with Vigil currently. We're in the clear for now and-..." **I stopped my sentence when I noticed the newcomer** "Uuuh, who's the Griffon?" **I noticed the object on the table** "And why did they bring a trophy into the room?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

Matias: **I facepalmed** "Ah sweet Filmjölk! Why didn't I think last night?! If a supposed shadowy organisation snuck into the castle, why the heck would they stick around in the nearby area waiting to be discovered? Of course they would withdraw for the time being!"

Matias: "We'll figure that out later" **I galloped up to the room door and turned my head around** "Right now, we can tell Whistler and Twilight that the coast is clear" **I shouted as I galloped out the door** "Thanks for letting us know, Boston Pony!"

Bubbles: **Turns to Shelly** "My sisters will probably want to know this info, about Ponyville being safe, as well. Don't worry about us. Vigil and the...um...masked changeling turned squid pony has your back right now. I'm sure we'll meet up again soon" **Zip**
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5261080#post_5261080)

Buttercup: "A civil war!? Sweet, where are the bad guys so I can start punching!?"

Matias: **I get put down by Bubbles** "Ponyville's been clhearcked up and down of those shadowy 'Brotherhood' jerks, by that new group who are with Vigil currently. We're in the clear for now and-..." **I stopped my sentence when I noticed the newcomer** "Uuuh, who's the Griffon?" **I noticed the object on the table** "And why did they bring a trophy into the room?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

Matias: **I get put down by Bubbles** "Ponyville's cleared of those shadowy 'Brotherhood' jerks, we're in the clear for now and-..." **I stopped my sentence when I noticed the newcomer** "Uuuh, who's the Griffon?" **I noticed the object on the table** "And why did they bring a trophy into the room?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

Bubbles: **Turns to Shelly** "My sisters will probably want to know this info, about Ponyville being safe, as well. Don't worry about us. Vigil and the...um...masked changeling has your back right now. I'm sure we'll meet up again soon" **Zip**

Matias: **I get put down by Bubbles** "Ponyville's cleared of those shadowy 'Brotherhood' jerks, we're in the clear for now and-..." **I stopped my sentence when I noticed the newcomer** "Uuuh, who's the Griffon?" **I noticed the object on the table** "And why did they bring a trophy into the room?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan