Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5263762#post_5263762)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5263401#post_5263401)
**Gerald put a hoof to his head**

Gerald: "Eugh, until we get your body, we've got to be careful how many times we change like that"

**He turns back to the group as Blossom was pointing to him while speaking with Twilight**

Gerald: "Sorry about that, an argument with oneself can really do some self damage if you're not careful"

**He looks over to Meetra**

Gerald: "You wished to speak to me privately? Or rather me and the 'other guy'?"
----------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5263779#post_5263779)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5263762#post_5263762)
**Shelly narrowed her eyes and gave a frown at the comment from the masked changeling**

Shelly: <<Gee, thanks...>>

**She looked over to Vigil with a smile**

Shelly: <<I'd be interested to see how this new form works out for me in turf war>>

**She then looked over to Bubbles & Buttercup**

Shelly: <<Ah, you're back! Though, I only see your one sister with you. Where's the other?>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5263401#post_5263401)
**Gerald put a hoof to his head**

Gerald: "Eugh, until we get your body, we've got to be careful how many times we change like that"

**He turns back to the group as Blossom was pointing to him while speaking with Twilight**

Gerald: "Sorry about that, an argument with oneself can really do some self damage if you're not careful"

**He looks over to Meetra**

Gerald: "You wished to speak to me privately? Or rather me and the 'other guy'?"
----------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5263779#post_5263779)
**Shelly narrowed her eyes at the comment from the masked changeling**

Shelly: <<Gee, thanks...>>

**She looked over to Vigil with a smile**

Shelly: <<I'd be interested to see how this new form works out for me in turf war>>

**She then looked over to
Bubbles & Buttercup**

Shelly: <<Ah, you're back! Though, I only see your one sister with you. Where's the other?>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123