Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5268361#post_5268361)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5268366#post_5268366)
**Gerald, standing to the side, widen his eyes in surprise, fear and amazement as he looks back and forth between the two powerful individuals while they're discussing**

Gerald: "*Once again, note to myself: don't fuck with a Princess of Equestria...you too, Stranaii*"

Stranaii: "*Noted...*"
----------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5267816#post_5267816)
Shelly: <<...does that include translators? How did he understand what I just said?>>

**She suddenly remembers something and looks at the translator around Vigil's neck**

Shelly: <<Wait...that's translating for everyone around us, isn't it?>>
Reason: Forgot Vigil's translator can work for everyone nearby
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5268361#post_5268361)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5268366#post_5268366)
**Gerald, standing to the side, widen his eyes in surprise, fear and amazement as he looks back and forth between the two powerful individuals while they're discussing**

Gerald: "*Once again, note to myself: don't fuck with a Princess of Equestria...you too, Stranaii*"

Stranaii: "*Noted...*"
----------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5267816#post_5267816)
Shelly: <<...does that include translators? How did he understand what I just said?>>

**She looks at the translator around Vigil's neck**

Shelly: <<Wait...that's translating for everyone around us, isn't it?>>
Reason: Forgot Vigil's translator can work for everyone nearby
Edited by Revan0123