Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5269075#post_5269075)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5269025#post_5269025)
Matias: **I witnessed the giant robot towering over the forest. I had a look of shock and horror on my face when the smoke cleared and the face was revealed** "Oh söta helvete, it's..."
----------------------------------------------------------
Buttercup: "DYNAMO!? I thought we decommissioned that thing!?"

Bubbles: **Zips** "Buttercup, are you-" **ZiGasps** "Not this metal monstrosity again!"

Blossom: **Zip** "Of course, we shouldn't have expected a day without SOMETHING going wrong..."

Buttercup: **Turns to Rainbow** "Better clear everyone out of this area, Dash. Fighting Dynamo is gonna leave a messy battleground when we're through with it!"
Matias: **I snapped out of my look of horror and shouted at everyone around me** "GET OUT OF HERE, THE ROBOT'S GONNA LEVEL THIS PLACE!" **I galloped around the corner and found Shelly** "SHELLY! THIS IS NOT A SAFE AREA RIGHT NOW, WE GOTTA GET MOVING!"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5269075#post_5269075)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5269025#post_5269025)
Matias: **I witnessed the giant robot towering over the forest. I had a look of shock and horror on my face when the smoke cleared and the face was revealed** "Oh söta helvete, it's..."
Buttercup: "DYNAMO!? I thought we decommissioned that thing!?"

Bubbles: **Zips** "Buttercup, are you-" **Zips** "Not this metal monstrosity again!"

Blossom: **Zip** "Of course, we shouldn't have expected a day without SOMETHING going wrong..."

Buttercup: **Turns to Rainbow** "Better clear everyone out of this area, Dash. Fighting Dynamo is gonna leave a messy battleground when we're through with it!"
Matias: **I snapped out of my look of horror and shouted at everyone around me** "GET OUT OF HERE, THE ROBOT'S GONNA LEVEL THIS PLACE!" **I galloped around the corner and found Shelly** "SHELLY! THIS IS NOT A SAFE AREA RIGHT NOW, WE GOTTA GET MOVING!"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan