Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271044#post_5271044)
OOC: Not quite. It's related to something Stranaii said last night when he was talking with the others ;)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271012#post_5271012)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271022#post_5271022)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5270537#post_5270537)
**It seemed that the beginning of HIM's reign was nearing completion...but then...[something happened](https://youtu.be/EGZ0z63M4J0?t=2). A bright green flash dazzled the whole land. Soon enough, a teal green glowing wormhole opened high up in the sky, far above HIM's current position. The sight was spectacular to behold**

HIM: "*Hmmm?*"

**Boomer stopped to see what was happening**

Boomer: "Um, Brick..."

Brick: "For the last time, Boomer, I'm-...what?"

**Brick and Butch stopped to see the sight that was in front of their eyes**
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Shelly stopped in her tracks to see what was up in the sky. She was struck with awe**

Shelly: <<Vigil...are you seeing this?>>
Thunder Force (Scorch): "Matias! Good to see your charm hasn't left ya!"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "We haven't got time for pleasantries, Scorch, we need to go now!"

Night Hunter (Boss): “Agreed. Team, form up and lets get the last of the civilians out of-”

**They soon notice the green glow in the sky**

Thunder Force (Scorch): "By the cloners of Kamino..."

Rapid Haste (Fixer): "Is this another threat approaching, sir?"

Night Hunter (Boss): "I'll be honest, Fixer...I do not know..."
Gerald: "Oh great, now a hole has opened in this universe. Can we stop having an apocalypse in Equestria for FIVE SECONDS!?"

**His head clicked**

Stranaii: "Somehow...I do not think this was the doing of that red demon..."

**As his head clicked back, out of the blackness of the center of the wormhole, a focused beam of green energy came out of at high speed, directly onto HIM's position**

Gerald: "HUH!?"
HIM: "*WHAT IS THIS!?*"

**HIM was surprised as the beam coming down towards his position soon encased the demon inside a field of transparent teal green energy**

HIM: "*NO, THIS CANNOT BE!*"

**HIM tries to break out with his own magic. Teleporting, magic attacks, physical strikes, nothing was breaking the field. Just as things seem bad enough for the big red deity, the ball of energy began to be pulled up back to the teal green wormhole**

HIM: "*NO, MY MOMENT OF TRIUMPH WAS NEAR!*"

Boomer: "Hold on, I'll save you!"

**Boomer tried flying straight up to the ball but another beam of energy came out the wormhole and struck Boomer, sending him careening down into the forest in an unconscious state**

Brick: "WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?"

Butch: "Huuuuuuuuuh!?"

HIM: "*THIS WAS MY MOMENT OF TRIUMPH! I WAS ABOUT TO WIN, MY VICTORY WAS ASSURED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!*"

**As HIM screamed into the sky, the ball was pulled into the wormhole. It soon closed in on itself, leaving a wake of teal energy to wither off in the clear blue sky**

Brick: "Butch...tell me I did not just see that?"

Butch: "..."
Gerald: "...Holy Shit..."

Stranaii: "*'Holy Shit' indeed...*"
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123