Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271051#post_5271051)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271012#post_5271012)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5270537#post_5270537)
Matias: **I witnessed the whole affair** "Av gudarna..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Utonium: "What on Earth was that?"
Bubbles: **Awed** "That was a sight to behold"

Buttercup: "Nevermind that, the big green hole just dragged HIM away and knocked out Boomer!"

Blossom: "Good riddance to HIM, no doubt...but who did that? Who helped us out?"

Buttercup: "Well, I can definitely say one thing!" **Surprise punches Boomer & Brick** "THAT'S FOR HURTING RAINBOW YOU BIG JERKS!"

Blossom: "Speaking of which, Buttercup, go check on her! We'll take these two while Boomer's out cold!" **Zip**

Bubbles: "See if she's ok, Buttercup!" **Zip**

Buttercup: "Right!" **Zips down to where Rainbow landed** "RAINBOW!? Are yRainbouw, whuert?e Canre you walk!?"
Matias: "Well, that was an event and a half..." **I turn around to see Plant Man in the back** "I'll be with you guys in a minute, I've got a little conversation to make!" **Gallops over to Plant Man** "Plant Man, good to see you! Listen, the robot's deactivated but we don't know how long. Can you encase it in vines and keep it from going anywhere?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271051#post_5271051)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271012#post_5271012)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5270537#post_5270537)

Buttercup: "Nevermind that, the big green hole just dragged HIM away and knocked out Boomer!"

Blossom: "Good riddance to HIM, no doubt...but who did that? Who helped us out?"

Buttercup: "Well, I can definitely say one thing!" **Surprise punches Boomer & Brick** "THAT'S FOR HURTING RAINBOW YOU BIG JERKS!"

Blossom: "Speaking of which, Buttercup, go check on her! We'll take these two while Boomer's out cold!" **Zip**

Buttercup: "Right!" **Zips down to where Rainbow landed** "RAINBOW! Are you hurt? Can you walk?"
Matias: "Well, that was an event and a half..." **I turn around to see Plant Man in the back** "I'll be with you guys in a minute, I've got a little conversation to make!" **Gallops over to Plant Man** "Plant Man, good to see you! Listen, the robot's deactivated but we don't know how long. Can you encase it in vines and keep it from going anywhere?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

Buttercup: "Right!" **Zips down to where Rainbow landed** "RAINBOW! Are you hurt? Can you walk?"
Matias: "Well, that was an event and a half..." **I turn around to see Plant Man in the back** "I'll be with you guys in a minute, I've got a little conversation to make!" **Gallops over to Plant Man** "Plant Man, good to see you! Listen, the robots deactivated but we don't know how long. Can you encase it in vines and keep it from going anywhere?"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan