Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFiniUltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=52716874#post_52716874)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271933#post_5271933)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271687#post_5271687)
**DYNAMOs eyes narrowed as it detected that the individual was still attached to its hull. As the robot was about to use an arm to swat them off, its sensors noticed that the legs have been suddenly wrapped up in vines. DYNAMO turned and looked down to see two major vines connected to a barrier of plants in front of the town. It proceeded to fire its eye lasers at the barrier, planning on burning the vines off at its source**
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gerald: "Damn, look at Plant Man go"

Stranaii: "*I believe he is merely the distraction...*"
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271933#post_5271933)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5271684#post_5271684)
**Brick looks annoyed at Bubbles' words**

Brick: "OH yeah!? How about I show this little princess how a Rowdyruff goes DOWNTOWN!"

**Brick flies at the purple alicorn at high speed. He and Butch, busy fighting off Blossom and Bubbles, failed to notice that Rainbow had been freed in the forest**
**Shelly exited out of squid mode as they reached the castle**

Shelly: <<Wait, we're evacuating to another place? What's your father planning?>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123