Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5273311#post_5273311)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5273287#post_5273287)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5273057#post_5273057)
Matias: **Bubbles got me out at the right time as, moments later, a big cluster of explosions occurred behind us** "PLANT MAN!"

Bubbles: "Plant Man!?"

Matias: **She drops me off some distance from Ponyville and I turn around to her** "He's still in there!" **I noticed Blossom zipping over to our position**

Blossom: "Matias, are you alright?"

Matias: "I'm fine but we still got trouble. Plant Man's holding the robot in place with that barrier and those vines connected to it but I don't know how long he can keep this up?!" **I saw Blossom turn to the robot in question, looking for something** "What do you see?"

Blossom: "It's Whistler & Meetra"

Matias: "Who the heck is Meetra!?"

Blossom: "The griffon I saw from the castle"

Matias: **I took a minute to realise said griffon used lightning on the robot a while earlier** "That's no normal griffon, that's for sure"

Blossom: "She seems to be cutting into Dynamo...with an energy beam on a stick?"

Matias: "Wait, a lightsaber?" **The dots connect in my brain** "She must be a JForcedi User then. Certainly haven't heard the name before, though"

Blossom: "Still, its armor is tough. I don't know how long she'll need before she can cut her way into the inner structure"

Matias: "But what's Whistler doing up there with he-" **I notice the fires spreading across Ponyville** "I'll shelf that thought for later. I better get to the safety of the castle. Be-careful out there, girls" **I gallop off**

Bubbles: "You be safe as well, Matias!"

Blossom: "Come on Bubbles, we still got work to do!" **Zip**

Bubbles: "Right!" **Zip**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Buttercup: **Fighting off Butch** "Ain't so tough without your friends, are ya!?" **Throws him into magic dome where Brick is held**

Blossom: "Buttercup!" **Zip** "Bubbles got Matias out safely"

Bubbles: "In the nick of time as well"

Blossom: "Now lets focus on the fires spreading across town"

Buttercup: **Looks to Rainbow** "Yo, Rainbow. The Rowdyruff Brats are all yours"

Bubbles: **Giggles** "Don't forget Princess Twilight"

Blossom: "Girls, with me, lets move!" **Zip**

Bubbles & Buttercup: "Right!" **Zip**
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Matias: **I made my way to the castle entrance** "Just in time too" **I looked up to the balcony and noticed Gerald and Utonium were up there** "I wouldn't be standing around here knowing that robot's capabilities" **I followed the crowd**
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan