Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cerebrate19 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5273311#post_5273311)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5273765#post_5273765)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5273787#post_5273787)
_WHistler had uncorked the canister in the meantime._

"eats isolation, corrodes cabling, and ionizes any transistors it touches, if this doesn't kill that machine it was not made by science but by evil dark magic."

_he pours it in, a biting scent and electric crackles soon ring out._

------

Vigil: "there's a lot of brave good people on it, unless you want to give putting out fires with ink a try... looks like the robot is not gonna continue in any case."

-------

_in the streets clustered up shields and barriers open up, the peacekeepers having done their part to prevent loss of life._

Medic: "Pyro, my dear friend, want to see if ze fire absorption of your kind helps here?"

_a masked odd looking creature(it's a kirin, alright.) nods quietly and skips, SKIPS, to the burning houses._

------

Twilight: "girls, let's get the brothers back together, this bubble does work, which is good."

RD: "don't have to ask me twice, air mail delivery of the blue brat finished, just gotta pick up the sleeping one... he's already my favourite."

_sure enough the super timeout bubble now contained two super temper tantrums._

No reason given
Edited by Cerebrate19