Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5278503#post_5278503)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5278134#post_5278134)
Matias: "Meetra? Never heard of that individual in my own dimension. Still, the fact they used Force Storm really tells what part of the Force they're relying on...which surprises me"

Utonium: "Surprising about what?"

Matias: "If they're using the Dark Side of the Force, why are they helping out instead of...well, using that storm to electrify others.? From my experience of fictional Force users in my own dimension, accessing the Dark Side usually signals that you aren't the nicest person at the end of the day"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5278134#post_5278134)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5278117#post_5278117)
Blossom: "Very well, Mr Whistler. Hopefully, we can get to the bottom of this case" **Turns to Bubbles & Buttercup** "Come on girls, lets get back to the castle" **Zip**

Bubbles: **Zip**

Buttercup: **Zip**
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5278503#post_5278503)
Utonium: "So, from what I'm hearing, this Griffon that came by the castle may not exactly be the nicest person to be around?"

Matias: "Well, that was just my experience of Dark Side users anyway. I'm more than welcome to be wrong about her if she shows up again" **I see coloured lines flying towards us** "Ahh, here comes your girls, Professor" **I see Utonium going to hug them**

Utonium: "Girls! I'm so glad you're okay"

Buttercup: "Pfft, it was nothing, Professor"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan