Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5279152#post_5279152)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5279530#post_5279530)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5279101#post_5279101)
Blossom: "Just doing our duty, Princess"

Matias: **Bubbles notices me standing nearby**

Bubbles: "Matias!" **Floats over** "How are you holding up?"

Matias: **I smiled** "I'm fine, Bubbles. Thanks for helping me out of the town. I would've been toast if those bombs had gone off seconds earlier"

Utonium: "And you were in the town for?"

Matias: "My job, Professor...although, considering the current situation, I think it's safe to say that we're effectively grounded until the restaurant gets refurbished. Hope the owners are doing okay" **I think for a minute** "Actually, since you're here, Professor, where's Texty? I know he can't effectively see but the noise should've attracted his attention as well."
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5279152#post_5279152)
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5279530#post_5279530)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5279101#post_5279101)

Matias: **I smiled** "I'm fine, Bubbles. Thanks for helping me out of the town. I would've been toast if those bombs had gone off seconds earlier"

Matias: "My job, Professor...although, considering the current situation, I think it's safe to say that we're effectively grounded until the restaurant gets refurbished. Hope the owners are doing okay" **I think for a minute** "Actually, since you're here, Professor, where's Texty? I know he can't effectively see but the noise should've attracted his attention as well.
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan
UltraVaderMan

Matias: "My job, Professor...although, considering the current situation, I think it's safe to say that we're effectively grounded until the restaurant gets refurbished. Hope the owners are doing okay" **I think for a minute** "Actually, since you're here, Professor, where's Texty? I know he can't effectively see but the noise should've attracted his attention as well.
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan