Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cerebrate19 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282717#post_5282717)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282876#post_5282876)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282879#post_5282879) Twilight: "well we've kept it decentralized, most of the manufacturing is happening in griffonstone because apparently the effing rRoyal guard i thought I knew since Spike has hatched, has the maniacs as far up as guard captain... the guys out there and in here are mostly the science division, and the national guard reserve belonging to ponyville. the main force, bringing the heavy hardware, is a bit of a ride away, barring the use of the chronogate.
we struck a bit of a deal with the modernization faction back in griffonstone, since our engineers were already there and the spare materials would have just gathered dust they would modernize the infrastructure for permission to stay... it's probably the second most modern city after manehattan now... aside from the historicl old city center of course.
everything else i need to keep quiet about because apparently the inner sanctum of this castle is in fact not offering sanctity either."

--------------

Vigil: "yeah, there's a reason we stick mainly to transportation, clean energy and medical science around Equestria, it's the griffons that got set up with the heavier hardware. we talked with the dragons about anything they might want but they are apparently content with caves gems and lava... and causing problems... spike is a busy guy these days."

-----------------

Fluttershy: "bad people, people who want to use them, and if they are as strong as you girls... they could be a lot more dangerous when used by that kind than they would be by themselves."

-----

Rose: "that would be the easy part... except of course you will need to ride on my back."

_she disappears from sight before him._

"as stealth technology is the very heart of our combat style."
No reason given
Edited by Cerebrate19
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282717#post_5282717)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282876#post_5282876)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5282879#post_5282879)
Wh
Twistleright: "well we've kept it decentralized, most of the manufacturing is happening in griffonstone because apparently the effing royal guard has the maniacs as far up as guard captain... the guys out there and in here are mostly the science division, and the national guard reserve belonging to ponyville. the main force, bringing the heavy hardware, is a bit of a ride away, barring the use of the chronogate."

T
wilight: "we struck a bit of a deal with the modernization faction back in griffonstone, since our engineers were already there and the spare materials would have just gathered dust they would modernize the infrastructure for permission to stay... it's probably the second most modern city after manehattan now... aside from the historicl old city center of course."

"
everything else i need to keep quiet about because apparently the inner sanctum of this castle is in fact not offering sanctity either."

--------------

Vigil: "yeah, there's a reason we stick mainly to transportation, clean energy and medical science around Equestria, it's the griffons that got set up with the heavier hardware. we talked with the dragons about anything they might want but they are apparently content with caves gems and lava... and causing problems... spike is a busy guy these days."

-----------------

Fluttershy: "bad people, people who want to use them, and if they are as strong as you girls... they could be a lot more dangerous when used by that kind than they would be by themselves."

-----

Rose: "that would be the easy part... except of course you will need to ride on my back."

_she disappears from sight before him._

"as stealth technology is the very heart of our combat style."
No reason given
Edited by Cerebrate19