Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5288353#post_5288353)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5287138#post_5287138)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5287139#post_5287139)
Gerald: "See, Matias, what did I-"

**Gerald stopped mid-sentence when Plant Man walked on in and bowed to Twilights presence. He let the Princess finish her speech before he spoke up himself**

Gerald: "Good to see you're still in one piece, Plant Man. That earlier battle with the giant robot must've been a knacker to your systems"

**He turns to the others**

Gerald: "To ask up about something you said earlier, Princess: A diversion to what exactly? Like I said, they wouldn't be THAT stupid to do the same plan around here twice..."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5288353#post_5288353)
Shelly: <<Well, first off I-...I...>>

**Shelly trailed off mid-sentence when she saw the sight of the mountain city ahead of her. She was taken aback by its beauty**

Shelly: <<Amazing...>>

**She shook her head. She remembers what was on her mind**

Shelly: <<Anyway, how do you know about Meetra's world at all? Didn't you say that you and your father came from a different universe with different technologies, ideals and cultures altogether?>>
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5287139#post_5287139)
**The squad witnessed a griffon suddenly entering the field with a red saber and pulling out dark powers on the enemy. Scorch was perplexed by the situation**

Thunder Force (Scorch): "I don't know about you fellas but that doesn't seem like something a Jedi would do?"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "I don't think we're dealing with a Jedi here..."

Thunder Force (Scorch): "And yet they're not turning around and making *us* into Geonosian smoothies?"

Rapid Haste (Fixer): "What's our orders on this newcomer, sir?"

**Boss remained silent as he was thinking**

Rapid Haste (Fixer): "Sir, what's our orders!?"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "A simple shot to the back would simplify things"

Thunder Force (Scorch): "Oh yeah by 'simplify', you mean 'death-wish for all of us'!"

**Boss soon spoke up**

Night Hunter (Boss): "Cease any fire around them, focus on other targets. Let them handle theirs"

Thunder Force (Scorch), Fang Hunter (Sev) & Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Yes sir!”

**While they shot away at other enemies in the town, Boss turned to Whistler**

Night Hunter (Boss): "Have you seen that Griffon before, sir? What do we make of them?"
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5287138#post_5287138)
**As they travelled, Boomer remained silent in order to reduce noise. However, in his mind, he was thinking loudly about his mission**

Boomer: "*Brick & Butch are gonna hate me for this...but if they live to complain, they still live regardless. I won't let them become prisoners to a bunch of pansies! We're Rowdyruffs and when this is over, we'll be Rowdy once again!*"

**As he finished thinking, he looked back where he was and saw some storm clouds gathering over the fissure that the Powerpuffs were at, currently. Suddenly, he saw some green lightning being generated within the clouds. He was unsure why it was targeting them now...but he smiled with evil intent anyway**

Boomer: "*I may not have liked it much but that same green energy on them will be very satisfying in the end...*"

**He turned back to the mission at hand as thunder could be heard**
Reason: Forgot to add a bit on the end last night.
Edited by Revan0123