Viewing last 25 versions of post by Revan0123 in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5307300#post_5307300)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5307268#post_5307268)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5307128#post_5307128)
[@14Fan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5307264#post_5307264)
Night Hunter (Boss): "Roger that. We better get our eager friend back in the room for safety before we proceed"

**[He walks out the door and looks around to find Gerald...](https://youtu.be/h6RpzMLHZBo?t=7)**

Night Hunter (Boss) "Mr Dalton, we'll need you to come back inside, it's too dangerou-"

**...who's now vanished from sight**

Night Hunter (Boss): "BLAST!"

**The rest of the squad rushes out the door**

Rapid Haste (Fixer): "Mr Dalton, return to us now! The area you're approaching is most likely too dangerous!"

**No sound came from Gerald down the hallway**

Fang Hunter (Sev): "Well, who bets it was 'the other guy' influencing his decision?"

Thunder Force (Scorch): "He's a quick one, I'll give him that"

**Boss turns back to the room and looks over to Whistler**

Night Hunter (Boss): "Sir, Mr Dalton's gone from visual range. Wherever he is, he's probably heading for the same position as Meetra's currently!"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**[Meanwhile, Stranaii was galloping down another set of corridors.](https://youtu.be/pbFQGCeCAu0?t=24) He had taken control of Geralds' body just after they left the room**

Gerald: "*Should've known you bloody influenced my body to leave the room! You must've heard their shouts earlier, lets go back!*"

Stranaii: "Would you prefer sitting in your little comfort zone and waiting for answers that might never come? No, whatever information this prowler has, we must know immediately!"

Gerald: "*Meetra's already on it, though! Do you not trust that she can extract whatever information needed?!*"

Stranaii: "You've heard what she said, earlier. She's not a 'Jedi' anymore, who is to say she won't kill or let them leave before any useful information is given! We must know **now**!"

**He gallops down another stairway, following what Texty said, heading to Meetra's current position**
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5307300#post_5307300)
**Shelly looked over to where Vigilante was and listened to him explaining his love for the Inkling form and Inkopolis. She then turned back to the real Vigil**

Shelly: <<That...didn't quite answer my question, though I didn't clarify myself enough. What was your previous world like? Its culture, technology, biology, dominant species? I'm intrigued as to what your past life must've been>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5307268#post_5307268)
[@UltraVaderMan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5307128#post_5307128)
Night Hunter (Boss): "Roger that. We better get our eager friend back in the room for safety before we proceed"

**[He walks out the door and looks around to find Gerald...](https://youtu.be/h6RpzMLHZBo?t=7)**

Night Hunter (Boss) "Mr Dalton, we'll need you to come back inside, it's too dangerou-"

Rapid Haste (Fixer): "Mr Dalton, return to us now! The area you're approaching is most likely too dangerous!"

Fang Hunter (Sev): "Well, who bets it was 'the other guy' influencing his decision?"

Night Hunter (Boss): "Sir, Mr Dalton's gone from visual range. Wherever he is, he's probably heading for the same position as Meetra's currently!"
**[Meanwhile, Stranaii was galloping down another set of corridors.](https://youtu.be/pbFQGCeCAu0?t=24) He had taken control of Geralds' body just after they left the room**

Gerald: "*Should've known you bloody influenced my body to leave the room! You must've heard their shouts earlier, lets go back!*"

Stranaii: "Would you prefer sitting in your little comfort zone and waiting for answers that might never come? No, whatever information this prowler has, we must know immediately!"

Gerald: "*Meetra's already on it, though! Do you not trust that she can extract whatever information needed?!*"

Stranaii: "You've heard what she said, earlier. She's not a 'Jedi' anymore, who is to say she won't kill or let them leave before any useful information is given! We must know **now**!"

**He gallops down another stairway, following what Texty said, heading to Meetra's current position**
**Shelly looked over to where Vigilante was and listened to him explaining his love for the Inkling form and Inkopolis. HSe then turned back to the real Vigil**

Shelly: <<That...didn't quite answer my question, though I didn't clarify myself enough. What was your previous world like? Its culture, technology, biology, dominant species? I'm intrigued as to what your past life must've been>>
No reason given
Edited by Revan0123
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN

**Shelly looked over to where Vigilante was and listened to him explaining his love for the Inkling form and Inkopolis. He then turned back to the real Vigil**

No reason given
Edited by Revan0123