Viewing last 25 versions of post by UltraVaderMan in topic WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5322900#post_5322900)
[@14Fan](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5318381#post_5318381)
[@TheFinite](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5318307#post_5318307)
Matias: "Twin brother? Very strange that not even Princess Twilight's friend mentioned anything about you...and part-time Wonderbolt/Royal Guard?" **I look over to Rainbow Dash** "Wouldn't you have seen him in your times with the Wonderbolts?" **While I was questioning the legitimacy of Empire Jack's background, the corner of my eye was noticing the Powerpuffs moving over to Plant Man and Texty**

Bubbles: "Not an accident?"

Buttercup: "What's that supposed to mean?"

Blossom: "If you got sent here for a reason...what was it?"
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[@Revan0123](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5322935#post_5322935)
[@Cerebrate19](/forums/rp/topics/welcome-to-equestria?post_id=5322900#post_5322900)
(Gonna try out a Splatoon turned pony character of my own for this one. I know it's not exactly starting out in the forest but I can explain the backstory to the characters in a later segment)

???: **Exits a shop** "Pfft, you call those cheap caricatures a 'great price'...had better sales with Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe..." **Walks out to Canterlot square** "At least the day's still out. Nothing bad's gone wrong...well, not here anyway" **Looks in direction of valley that is mostly blocked off by buildings** "Hope those poor souls in Ponyville are recovering"
No reason given
Edited by UltraVaderMan