WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19  
Me: “Talk about a close chill…” I then made my way back to the door entrance. I also heard Texty’s words

@TheFinite  
Me: “Your ‘pulse’…wait, you mentioned before about how each individual has a unique magic signature. Maybe we can use that to help find Gerald quicker”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@UltraVaderMan

“If I know who I’m looking for, and they’re more or less in front of me.” Texty said.

@Revan0123

(I prefer if each person posted once in a cycle then what seems to happen where two people reply to each other and not let anyone else get a word in.)
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite

@Cerebrate19  
(I’m sorry for making this frustrating. I’m just used to the faster style of constant messaging :( )

@TheFinite  
Me: “Right, so you can’t just use your pulse to look for a magical trail” I slam a hoof on the floor “Damn, I thought I was onto something!”

@Cerebrate19  
Me: I then look to Whistler “Can’t we track him with a science gadget that detects unique signatures?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite

@UltraVaderMan  
OOC: I’m sorry as well. I should’ve remembered this is a forum for everyone, first and foremost.

@Cerebrate19

@UltraVaderMan  
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Well, when you’ve got a squad like us, it shouldn’t be that hard”

Delta Squad showed up in their old uniforms, their helmets still off due to what Whistler told them last time they met

OOC: Couldn’t find a helmetless Delta Squad.
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
“I’m sorry that I can’t be of more help.” Texty said. “I would probably be more of a hinderance than a help in this situation. If you want someone to analyze a historical artifact, I’m your buggy, but finding a pony in the Everfree Forest? Not what I’m good at.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
Night Hunter (Boss): “Lets move out, Deltas”

The squad leaves the cafe as well and follow behind Matias

Meanwhile, Gerald, after running a good distance, settled down again. Taking a moment to recuperate, he noticed a nearby cliff that was, also, the same place that a landslide caused Twilight and her friends to slide down

GD: Sigh “What a great time to have a scenic tour…panicking and running around like crazy”

He notices there’s still a path that leads down the mountain, right next to the collapsed cliff edge

GD: “Do I really want to risk this just to get more distance from people?” Looks around again “There’s gotta be another way down?”

???: “There is. Just jump off

GD: “I didn’t ask you for a solution…”

???: “Considering how much of a pathetic sack you are, I was only thinking about how to make this as quick as possible

GD: “I’m not fucking listening to you!”

Silence

GD: Groan “Well, I don’t see another way down so…time to make my way across”
UltraVaderMan

(Apologies for the 2 month absence, lets get this back on track)

Me: I lead Whister and the Deltas to the edge of the forest “Well, this is it, guys. Any clues to his location? Hoofprints or something?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
Night Hunter (Boss): “Deltas, search the surrounding area”

Thunder Force (Scorch), Rapid Haste (Fixer) and Fang Hunter (Sev): “Yes sir!”

They spread out and look for any sign of Gerald being in this area. After about 10 mins of searching, Fang Hunter finds a clue

Fang Hunter (Sev): “Boss, I found something!”

Night Hunter (Boss): “What have we found, Sev?”

Fang Hunter (Sev): “An impression of a person who was lying here besides this tree. Also, I found this mark next to it. Possibly hit the tree out of frustration”

Thunder Force (Scorch): Sarcastic tone “Oh, are we sure Sev? Maybe the mark was just a bear who decided to walk through these parts of the woods?”

Night Hunter (Boss): “Can it, Scorch! Until we have more evidence, we’ll just have to go on that possibility”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123  
Me: I crouched down to look at the impression “Interesting. If he was panicking, why would he stop to rest out here, where he’s likely to be spotted by a pegasus in the sky, and not somewhere inside the forest?” I think for a min “Unless…he’s leaving a hint for us to come find him?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19  
Me: “Hmmmm…” I take a look at the surrounding area “If that’s the case, we’d better be prepared. He might not be exactly in the best mental condition when we find him again” I get up and head towards the forest entrance
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan  
Night Hunter (Boss): “Alright, Deltas. Take formation!”

Thunder Force (Scorch), Rapid Haste (Fixer) and Fang Hunter (Sev): “Copy, sir!”

They follow on behind Matias. As they were walking, Night Hunter thinks of something and turns his head to Wind Whistler

Night Hunter (Boss): “If I could make a recommendation, Whistler, I’d take to the skies and see if you can find anything from above”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@Revan0123  
(My character is not in the scene, so I’m waiting on the sidelines until this plot point is done and I can bring my character back in a way that makes sense.)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide