WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Plant Man rushed into the Treehouse of Harmony, climbing the steps onto the balcony. He looked out, then his vines unraveled from his legs before extending, and smashing into the balcony floor. He began to radiate a soft glow as pulses of blue light went from the base of the vines into the Treehouse.
He was giving his energy to the Tree.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler did not much appreciate the hard sciences, not subject to whims of an out of touch higher power, but instead the power of reality, being insulted.
“power, will… you mean make believe and delusions of grandeur, right? we have outperformed you in all disciplines, Utonium has created a being equal to you by accident, imagine if he tried. there is no greater evil than the one wearing a lab coat, we always find a way that tells us we can, we never ask if we SHOULD, we have tamed space, time, energy, gravity. the power of a disciplined mind moves mountains, the power of our will renders that same might null.
YOu have no power, and no will, you are nothing more than a scapegoat, and i’m willing to bet that is even literal in this particular world.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
HIM: Fake scared toneOh noooooo, I’m sooooo terrified of a little being like you being able to move more than a plate! Whatever shall I do!? Evil Laugh “My, little scientist, you are so ARROGANT AND PRIDEFUL in your abilities, believing that your science will help saaaaaave you! Unfortunately, I BEG TO DIFFER!”
The red clouds expanded, corrupting the wildlife as HIMs essence covered more of the Everfree
HIM: “You’re not dealing with machines, science experiments or foolish creatures of grandeur, MY DEAR! You’re dealing with the most POWERFUL FORCE EVER TO BE IMAGIIIIIIIIIIINED!”
HIM underwent a transformation as segments of the clouds broke off to form appendages for his body

HIM: “I AM EVIL INCARNATE, YOU MERE INSECT, AND I SHALL NOT BE DEFEATED BY THE LIKES OF YOUR DECREPIT FORM!”
@TheFinite
HIM slams his enhanced claw hand at the shield, the impact blowing over several trees and leaving cracks in the surrounding area
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “WHISTLER, YOU IDIOT, YOU’RE JUST MAKING THAT THING MORE ANGRY!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
“an idiot? you have it backwards, a lot of people do, many of them are iced now. he has solidified, he has stepped on our level, and like the last “god” that did.”
he overloads his cryo pack and throws it at the abominable crabman.
“he. will. shatter.”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: “At least the shield’s holding!”
Utonium: “But for how long?”
Me: “Well…better hope we can figure out a solution before Plant Man’s batteries run out”
Buttercup: “I say we kick his butt!”
Me: I watch as Buttercup flies up to go fight HIM, Blossom telling her to wait. I wince in pain when she smashes into the shield and falls back down to us “Yeah, something tells me this shield isn’t a ‘pass-through it’ kinda thing…”
Buttercup: “Ya think?!”
Blossom: “We need to think of a solution and fast!”
Me: I look to Whistler “Any id…eas?” I finish as Whistler tries out his strategy
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
A hole opens in the shield as the cryo-pack is flung towards HIM
HIM: “How cute…
HIM simply uses his magic to disintegrate said cryo-pack out of existence
Gerald: Looks to Whistler with a face of non-surprise “Oh yeah, THAT totally works on a being of his level…”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “You underestimate this villain! He’s capable of many things!”
Me: “Yeah, Whistler, if anything, its you empowering him with your arrogance and pride. He’s been able to counter your move!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
HIM: “Don’t think I haven’t forgot the contents inside!
HIM squishes the cryo content into a ball and throws it back. The hole closes up just before the contents hit the shield, leaving a frozen mess on one side
Gerald: Watches the mess unfurl before looking back to the pegasus “Whistler, I don’t know the first clue of this entity but at least I know that, if it had the power to turn itself from a cloud into that, it could probably do what you just saw…”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler: “you really should not mistake my motives, or my convictions, though i imagine the little fireworks show just now may have been a little over the top. Deltas, you remember the protocol for any unusual happenings in this particular forest right?”
he was referring to a vigil unit of guards keeping eyes in canterlot trained on the forest, mainly because the tree of harmony contained a lot of power, and kept the elements and princesses posted on it all.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
There was nothing Plant Man could do but resume pumping energy into the shield. Along the shield, pink flower petals could now be seen as his energy started merging with that of the Treehouse. All of his sensors began going haywire; He was not built to do anything remotely approaching this.
But he had a job to do.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Night Hunter (Boss): Nods before turning to his squad “Scorch, you’re our explosives expert, this’ll be up your alley!”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Right, sir!”
Scorch pulled a specially modified grenade round that acted like a flare. He then took his DC-17, switched it to anti-armor mode and attached the round to the gun
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Better stand back folks!”
The Tree Harmony spirit opened a hole on the other side of the shield, facing where Canterlot is. Scorch fired the grenade round through the hole before it sealed up again. It flew high into the air before exploding into a bright colourful flare
Night Hunter (Boss): “Hopefully, they’ve seen that through those red clouds”
Gerald: Turns to Whistler and the Deltas “Protocol? What protocol?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “We were taught this during our stay here: Several eyes watch over this forest, keeping tabs on any suspicious activity”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Should a high priority target like the tree come under attack, a signal is to be sent to the guards up in the capital, letting them know of the situation”
Night Hunter (Boss): “I suspect a response will be soon”
Gerald: After getting all this info in his head “Man, if Texty and any other creature in Ponyville managed to miss a mass of red clouds, they’re certainly not gonna miss this”
As Gerald finished his dialogue, the voice of HIM was soon heard in the air again
HIM: “Awww, the little scientist is calling for his friends! Do you reeeeeeeally think I would be STUPID ENOUGH to not be prepared for such a ploy?

HIM, using his demonic claw hands, used the nearby red clouds to make an army of monsters, infused with his dark essence, around the Everfree forest. Some grew to the size of Hydras while others were twice as large

Thunder Force (Scorch): “What in blazes name!?”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Well then…this’ll make an interesting kill count”
HIM: “Whatever brilliant strategy shall you pull from your backside, now, BRITTLE BONES!?Evil Laugh
Gerald: Looks at the monster army in horror before turning to Whistler with the same look “Do you really wanna push his buttons even further?!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler: “your one advantage is that you, and you alone mind you, are untouchable… and you think summoning creatures reliant on brute force that can be fought with nonmagical means is the better alternative? i mean yes, without the pack MY firepower is reduced by a fair lot. but everyone else here hasn’t even started fighting yet. including but not limited to a trio that knows how to fight you pretty well by now.”
UltraVaderMan

(So sorry about the lack of posts, I’ve been on holiday with my family)
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Blossom: “He’s right, HIM!”
Bubbles: “We’ve faced you plenty of times before!”
Buttercup: “And it involved alot of your butt getting a straight whooping!”
Blossom: “Come on girls, lets give them a beatdown sandwich!”
Me: As I watch the Powerpuffs fly into action, (I’ll assume the tree spirit is making these holes in the shield regardless of posts) I turned to the rest of the group “Well, what are we supposed to do? Some of us don’t fight giant monsters on a regular basis, remember?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: Looks to Plant Man with concern “I don’t think his systems can handle the magic for very long!”
Night Hunter (Boss): “And if this shield goes down, we’re in big trouble!”
A beam of energy from HIM struck the shield again, causing the area to shudder
Gerald: “Does anyone have an idea to redirect the current?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler: “redirect the current… pegasi here do that all the time to control the weather. but i have no clue if that will work with those red clouds, if they’re part of his magic they may interfere.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Me: “Well, until help arrives from the capital, that’s our best shot it seems” I look behind me to see the Powerpuffs kicking the crap out of the monsters summoned “And we better hurry, I doubt HIM will sit still for long”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Seems like a plan, except with one small problem”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Which is?”
Gerald: “We only have one pegasus with us that’s not fighting the giant monsters right now…Area shudders again as another energy blast from HIM hits the shield…and this demon is still keeping our eyes on us…sooo, how is this plan gonna work again?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
???: “Tsk tsk tsk, come now, come now. You, of all humans should know better when you have knowledge of moi”
Me: “Uh, who said that?” Suddenly, a flash of light appeared at our position
Discord: “Discord: Local spirit of chaos, at your service!”
(Think its fair to say I’ve stepped things up :P)
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man was on his knees, eyes closed as his power reserves continued to drain. He was no longer aware of the world around him. He could only continue his duty until either the danger was passed, or until the power was gone.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
HIM: “What’s this? A new friend has come to join our little battle? Evil chuckleA valiant effort to protect the things you love but will prove ultimately FUTILE!
HIM lets out another energy blast that finally weakens the shield enough for holes to start appearing in it
Gerald: “Shield is almost out…now or never”
HIM: “It’s been fun toying with you lot but now with you alllllll removed, this world will soon FEEL MY POWER!
HIM fires another beam, through one of the holes, directly at the group
OOC: HIM has no idea what he’s in for with Discord :P
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I watched as Discord looks to see the beam about to strike all of us and snaps his finger. A big cylinder shaped container appeared and takes all the energy of the beam and stores it within itself. My eyes were widened and my mouth was fully open in shock
Discord: “Oh come now, dear big lobster queen, you didn’t think this one through enough…”
Me: I watch in shock as Discord snaps his finger again and the container vanishes from our sight…and reappears on top of HIM’s head
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
HIM: Blinks several times in disbeliefWhat?
HIM was then knocked down by the returned energy beam in the cylinder
Gerald: “Now’s our chance! Whistler, get those clouds sorted out! Discord, keep that demon busy!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide