WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I just watch on as this weird chaos chimera creature teleports over to HIMs location and snaps his fingers again to start raining explosive cups of chocolate milk over the demon. I blink in disbelief “Where the hell was this guy 10 mins ago!?” I look over to see the Powerpuffs finishing up the remaining monsters before they fly back to us
Buttercup: “Ahhhh, that was a good workout”
Bubbles: “At least it was nice knowing I feel no regret beating those mean monsters up”
Blossom: “Something tells me this isn’t over”
Me: “Good prediction” I point up to where Whistler went “We think those clouds are enhancing HIMs power. Whistler’s up there now but he’ll need some help!”
Blossom: “No problem. Come on girls, our work’s not done yet!”
Me: I watch as they fly up to Whistler’s location. I then look over to where Plant Man is and notice his systems are struggling “Hold on, Plant Man! We’re almost done!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Well, at this rate, victory’s now in our grasp. Certainly got a little hairy on the way but otherwise-” Suddenly falls on the ground again in pain
Night Hunter (Boss): “Gerald!” Rushes over to him
The rest of the Deltas surround Gerald as he speaks up with a weak voice
Gerald: “Not now…not while I was so close to ridding myself of…this…nightmare!” Faints
Night Hunter (Boss): “Squad, check his vital signs! What’s wrong with him!?”
Using their equipment, they look at his health status
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “We’re not getting a clear cut reason why this is happening, sir!”
Night Hunter (Boss): “What?”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “I read no problems with his heart or lungs, his stomach and intestines are fine. His brain functions are good. Nothing”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “But why would he fake it? At a time like this?”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): Tries to wake him via different techniques “If he was faking, he should’ve awoken by now. This doesn’t make sense”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Scorch, Sev, what’s your thoughts?”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “It’s a little mystifying, Boss. It’s as if these symptoms don’t have a physical source to them”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Or at least, not one which we can track, sir”
Night Hunter (Boss): Looks down to Gerald then back to the squad “We’ll have to hope this situation dies down before we get in trouble”
Meanwhile, HIM teleported out of the explosive chocolate bombardment and was back on his feet, staring the little chimaera down
HIM: “It seems I have a little competition, after all!
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I rushed over to Gerald, alongside Boss “Don’t worry, Gerald, we’ll figure it out…eventually” I then looked to where Discord and HIM were having a stare off
Discord: “That would imply you have a chance against a being like moi”
Me: I watched as he started summoning giant electric fly swatters to slap HIM with
Utonium: “Boy, I’m glad this guy seems to be on our side”
@Cerebrate19
Me: “Amen to that…” I then looked over to where the Powerpuffs had met up with Whistler
Blossom: “Okay, mr Whistler, we’re here to help”
Buttercup: “Lets deal with these sissy red clouds!”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
The power that Plant Man was adding to the barrier was fading. The flower petals began to vanish.
“Estou caindo no abismo em um mundo de loucura.” He said, a minute away from shutting down completely.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
HIM teleports out of the swatting and re-appears behind Discord
HIM: “ANNOYING LITTLE PEST!
HIM fires multiple blasts from his claws and eyes to strike the chimaera creature
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I watch as Discord teleports around to avoid being shot at. He also uses his magic to summon more containers to bottle up all the energy being shot at him “He’s toying with HIM…HIM…of all the things we were afraid of as kids…back on earth” I then notice him pointing all the containers directly at HIM
Discord: “Frankly, my dear, you bore me with your feeble attempts of aggression”
Me: I spectate as Discord releases the energy directly back at the demon “This is just incredible…”
@TheFinite
Me: I hear Plant Man speaking Portuguese and turn around. He was not looking good “We gotta do something to help him” I then remember the spirit that was talking with us before and rush over to the treehouse “Great Tree Spirit! Discord is confidently winning against HIM. I believe it’s safe to lower the field. Please, Plant Man here is about to lose all power within himself!”
@Cerebrate19
(Waiting on your moment, Cerebrate)
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Harmony Tree Spirit (Matias Mother): “Until this red demon is truly defeated and his powers contained, I cannot risk the field being lifted, lest it lead to the demise of all”
Meanwhile, HIM was getting thrown around by his own energy. He was being played with, like a toy. HIM couldn’t believe that he, of all entities, was the one who had the less powerful arsenal
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
waving to the PPG in ways they hopefully understood, he instructed them to get at the clouds and push them together, usually that would cause them to merge and become loaded with rain/hail/snow and more importantly charge them.
in theory that would let him kick loose a lightning of HIM’s own powers at him…
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: “What’s he implying with his gestures?”
Blossom: “Aha! I get it now! Girls, it’s time to use ones powers against themself!”
Buttercup: “Now, we’re talking!”
@Revan0123
Me: “Cannot risk the field?! Plant Man is about to expire and I don’t know if we can repair his circuits from the power overload he’s currently having!?” I turn around “LOOK, THE BATTLE’S GOING IN OUR FAVOR!” I see the Powerpuffs going up to the clouds and manipulating them through their newly acquired Pegasi abilities, causing the cloud to discharge its energy at HIM and lose its color. I then turn around back to the tree “You see? I think things are going to be fine!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
HIM: “I’ve just about had enough of your jokes, CRETIN!
Right as HIM was about to use more of his manipulation powers, he’s suddenly struck by his own power and thrown to the ground again
HIM: “WHAT!?Looks around
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Blossom: “It’s working, girls! Lets keep it up!”
Me: I watched as they continue to discharge the red clouds onto HIM. I then turn back to the spirit “Come on, you can’t be rock dead stupid! We’re going to be fine! Now lower the field before Plant Man dies!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Harmony Tree Spirit (Matias Mother): “There are many unforeseen consequences that can occur, should this field be lowered before it is safe. I cannot risk it. The fate of many outweigh the needs of the few or the one”
As the two of them continue to discuss, HIM was about to fire on the girls to prevent them from using discharged energy back at his being
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I looked back to the battle as Discord continued to troll the red demon, interrupting HIM’s planned attack by dropping heavy anvils on his head
Discord: “What’s the matter, old crab hands? Your power seems to be waning. I thought as some great demon lord of the underworld, you’d be tougher than this?”
Me: “See, more proof that we got this well at hand” I then hear what the spirit said to me “Oh for the love of…”
@Cerebrate19
Me: I looked up to where Whistler and the Powerpuffs were and shouted up some words, knowing the girls would hear it due to super-hearing
Bubbles: “Mr Whistler, I think Matias needs you back down at the tree to sort out an argument”
Blossom: “Don’t worry, we’ve got this handled for now. Buttercup, whip up some more discharges!”
Buttercup: “Coming right up!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
HIM: “I’ll show you tough, FRANKENDRAGON!
HIM proceeded to teleport out of sight of Discord, his voice still heard in the air
HIM: “To think, the only thing I had trouble with, before, was those 3 LITTLE GIRLS…buuuut, now with you in the picture, it’s time I RAMP THINGS UP!
With his powers, he pulled a massive chunk of stone out of the local mountainside and threw it at Discord’s location…which also put it in the sight of everyone else nearby
Night Hunter (Boss): “COVER, NOW!”
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
“the spirit of psychopathy should have stayed home, this particular world is full of beings that aren’t weaker than him.”
he had landed and slid to the outside of the barrier.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I watched as Discord took one look at the flying stone chunk and snapped his fingers, turning it into a big ball of butterflies before they all dispersed into the air
Discord: “Ramping things up, you say? Well, I hope you have more bite than bark, at this point, cause it’s getting a little tiring…”
Me: “I mean, at this rate, it’ll be over before the reinforcements even get here” I then turn around to notice Whistler
@Cerebrate19
Me: “Ah, there you are. Listen, we’ve got a major problem. Plant Man’s about to expire and I can’t convince the spirit to turn off the field to save him. Any chance you can convince it? You are the logical one, after all…”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Rapid Haste (Fixer): Looks to Boss “He’s right, sir. A single life isn’t worth risking a whole operation”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Am I the only one who’s getting a strange sense from what Fixer said?”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Probably just a result of delirium, Sev. I wouldn’t worry about it…”

@UltraVaderMan
As he was talking, a portal materialized under Discord’s feet
HIM: “Tiring, you say? Well, how about I give you a little SIGHTSEEING!?
HIM’s claw grabbed Discord’s leg and pulled him into the portal, sealing itself behind him
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Me: “Is everyone going mad except me!? Plant Man’s about to die and I’m very much close to just pulling him out of there, myse-” I then see Discord and HIM had vanished “Wha? Where did they go?”
Blossom: “No doubt distracted. Now, Buttercup!”
Me: I witnessed as Buttercup used her fight moves to discharge a ton of clouds. I then see her look at her work before making some prideful gestures
Buttercup: “Heh, even as a pony, you can’t take the Power out of the Puff!”
Me: I couldn’t help but chuckle at her prideful gesture in the sky “Well, HIM’s power is, no doubt, weakening…but it feels a little too quiet now”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
The break in the clouds allowed sunlight to trickle down, and the still body of Plant Man began to recharge with solar energy. A small beeping noise could be heard as his power reserves built back up. He let off a pained groan; That was a bit too close.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
As the red clouds dissipated, the surrounding forest began to revert to its pre-HIM state, the local wildlife returning to their natural environment
Harmony Tree Spirit: “…it’s over”
With the threat subsided, the field, that kept the castle safe from assault, regressed back into the tree
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Over…just like that?”
Harmony Tree Spirit: “Wherever those chaos entities went, I cannot sense their presence in this domain anymore…”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Me: “Well, considering the sort of powers he demonstrated today, I can’t imagine Discord will have much trouble with HIM, despite being dragged to wherever he got sent off to?” As I finished this sentence, the Powerpuffs flew back down to our position. I saw Professor Utonium galloping over and giving all 3 of them a hug
Utonium: “Girls! Oh thank goodness you’re okay!”
Buttercup: “Pfft, we weren’t worried, Professor”
Blossom: “Especially after that chimaera entity came to our rescue”
Bubbles: “He sure gave that big red meanie a few things to remember!”
@TheFinite
Me: I then turn and gasped to see Plant Man still lying on the ground. Concerned for his life, I galloped over to him “Take it easy. Boosting that field couldn’t have come without repercussions on your internal systems, I bet…”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide