WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Night Hunter (Boss): “Fixer, check him out”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Copy that, Boss!” Sits down next to Plant Man and examines him for long lasting damage
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Well, that was definitely a sight to behold”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “I copy that…”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Any word or sighting of the reinforcements that were meant to arrive, Scorch?”
Thunder Force (Scorch): Looks to the opposite side of the tree “I think they’ve just arrived, sir”
Delta Squad turned to see that Royal Guard troops were flying in from Canterlot…along with Princess Twilight herself
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
It wasn’t pretty; A few circuits were charred black, some of the wires were broken after parts seemed to have melted, a few joints seem to have been worn down and near breaking. Today seemed to have had a heavy tool on his body, but nothing that couldn’t be fixed.
Interestingly, there also seemed to be some signs of old battle damage that had been repaired a long time ago.
“Obrigada.” He said quietly.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
OOC: Since your character knows Twilight alot more (And has interacted with her before as past posts have suggested), I think you should have her talk. It’s only fair since me and Vader have a load of characters already.

@Cerebrate19
The Royal Guards landed in the castle courtyard, the entrance-way and the outer perimeter, keeping an eye out for any further intruders
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Looks like that flare did the job”
Night Hunter (Boss): “It was fortunate it didn’t get lost in the red mist…”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
(Yeah, I have a load of characters, as is, so I definitely don’t want to add another to manage)

@Revan0123
Me: I get up and turn to the Utonium family as the Royal Guards made a ring around us. I notice Buttercup was readying herself again “It’s okay, they’re on our side”
Buttercup: “How do you know?!”
Me: I chuckle “Cause they would’ve attacked us without warning, if it were the opposite. Besides, we saved this Tree that has amazing powers to it, that should be something to be celebrated about” I watch as Buttercup thought it over
Blossom: “I certainly don’t think he’s lying Buttercup. I think we’re gonna be okay”
Me: I notice her, eventually, backing down from her ‘ready to fight’ stance
Buttercup: “Okay…I just hope you know what you’re doing”
Me: “Oh, I’m sure we’ll be fine”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
(gotcha.)
Twilight: “Whistler, what all happened here, Delta’s… the tree of harmony and… whatever that transvestite crab was… i left ponyville for ONE DAY!”
needless to say the alicorn of stressing out was already getting frazzled with the eventful morning.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man turned an eye towards Twilight, who definitely seemed like a royal of some sort, one that was angry about something.
“Minhas desculpas, majestade. Eu não posso me curvar. Não consigo mover minhas pernas.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
“and… a robot speaking Portugan… Whistler, please explain… also i am not the kind of royal that insists on bowing, and who in their right mind would expect it from someone injured… damaged… you get the idea.”
Whistler: “very wll twilight, here we have some new arrivals. and that being you mentioned earlier, the spirit that haunts them, currently having an interdimensional throwdown with Discord…”
“we were always afraid it might happen, so someone that dangerous has arrived now too… is that an Alicorn filly? come to think of it the other two are not average in any way either, are they?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “Indeed not, Princess Twilight. I am Professor Utonium and these 3 are my sweet little angels”
Blossom: “I’m Blossom”
Bubbles: “I’m Bubbles!”
Buttercup: “And I’m Buttercup”
Blossom: “And together, we’re the…”

All 3: “POWERPUFF GIRLS!”
Me: I chuckleI’ll never get tired of hearing thatI turn to Twilight “Yes, Princess. The being we encountered earlier was from the Utonium family’s own dimension, a vile red demon simply known as HIM”
Blossom: “It was a hairy situation until Discord showed up earlier to help”
Me: “Yes, HIM is an entity similar to Discord but without any sort of positive morality within that vile being”
Blossom: “It’s because of HIM that this forest nearly fell under his influence”
Me: “But thanks to Discord distracting the red demon, the Powerpuffs were able to depower the clouds giving HIM his ability to corrupt everything around here. However, in one final twist of the knife, he seemed to have dragged off Discord into another dimension”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Twilight: “I… see… give me a second to process… done. the good news is Discord will probably be fine, especially if him losing would make sense, the bad news is… that means that HIM, will probably be back as well.”
Whistler: “will he try doing this again? i have only the spirits of this world to work with but there’s usually a pattern to their behaviour.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “HIM’s made many comebacks in our own dimension”
Buttercup: “And everytime he does, we kick his butt back down!”
Bubbles: “That big red meanie never knows when to quit…”
Me: “I’ve seen some of HIM’s powers up-close during this encounter. It’d be wise to prepare for more beings like HIM in future”
@TheFinite
Me: I look over to where Plant Man is “You also have Plant Man to thank for us still being here. He tapped into the tree’s own magic shield to give it a boost against HIM’s attacks…but, as you can tell, it came at some cost”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Estou feliz por não poder mais sentir dor.” Plant Man said succinctly. “Caso contrário, eu estava desempenhando minha função.”
He would have stood a bit prouder had he been able to.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Night Hunter (Boss): “We also have another casualty of this encounter” Looks over to where Gerald is, who is still unconscious “From what I recall, before HIM appeared, Gerald had been reminded of his own dark past after something that Whistler had mentioned. For whatever reason, this triggered a series of events causing him to go to find a cure from what we initially assumed was a mental illness”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “He came to this tree to discover the source of his problem but then, shortly after we caught up with Gerald, HIM appeared. During the fight, he suffered another event of unconsciousness. We checked him over…examination of his vitals shows nothing wrong with him biologically”
Night Hunter (Boss): “This thing he’s having…it’s like he’s suffering something not akin of anything we know scientifically”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler: “what happened before and the nature of HIM would suggest it’s loosely similar to what nightmare moon could do, when at full power. there is precious little we can do without violating the sanctity of his own mind.”
@TheFinite
Twilight: “i believe you have gone above and beyond what you were made for today plant man, Whistler will see you back on your own feet shortly. in the meantime, captain Jaspis and her unit will see about placing stronger wards here we all should head back, in fact, please gather around me.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Me: I walked over to where Twilight was and motioned the Utonium family to stand up beside me and the Princess
Buttercup: “Uh, what are we doing?”
Me: “If I had to make a guess, I think we’re trying a teleport spell” I think for a second before turning to the leader of the PPGs “Blossom?”
Blossom: “Yes, Matias?”
@TheFinite
Me: “Mind helping Plant Man over here for a second? I don’t think he can walk right now” I see her smile
Blossom: “No problem”
Me: I watch her as she uses her super strength to pick up Plant Man and carries him over to where Twilight and I were standing. I then see her gently putting him down on the ground “Thanks for the help, Blossom” I see a bigger smile on her
Blossom: “Just doing my duty”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Night Hunter (Boss): “Team, lets form up. We’re moving out!”
Rapid Haste (Fixer), Thunder Force (Scorch), Fang Hunter (Sev): “YES SIR!”
The Deltas carry Gerald over to where Twilight and company were
@Cerebrate19
Jaspis: “We’ll secure the tree from further threats, your highness”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Twilight nods to her and lights her horn up, a glowing outline of a circle appearing on the floor before forming a dome around them.
“a bit slower than blinking, but so much safer too. next stop, my castle in ponyville.”
and sure enough before they could even really process it the glowing dome disappeared again, revealing the inside of the crystalline home of the princess.
Whistler made to pick plant man up.
“alright my mechanoid friend, time to see if we can’t get your wires and joints straightened out.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19

Me: I was mesmerized by the inside of this castle. Until now, I’ve only ever seen it from the outside “Woah…this place looks amazing” As I looked over, Blossom, Bubbles and the Professor were amazed by the design of the castle too
Utonium: “This is just incredible”
Blossom: “I agree, Professor. Whole rooms made inside of a crystal material. It’s like it was designed with these rooms in mind. I’m not even seeing any indication of excavation”
Bubbles: “It looks pretty…”
Me: I noticed that Buttercup wasn’t looking on in awe “What’s the matter? You don’t think it looks impressive?”
Buttercup: “Hmmm, it looks cool…I feel like it could use some more work”
Me: I stood there looking at her, confused and a little annoyed “We get teleported to safety and your first thing to say to the Princess is that their house needs work?”
Buttercup: “Hey, I can’t help but say my mind!”
Me: I sighWay to make a first impression, Buttercup…
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
the purple princess just chuckles.
“you know, you three remind me of another trio of fillies i know… in fact they should be coming over in a bit for tutoring.”
WHistler: “huh, that’s why i had such a strange feeling, the three are basically the CmC with superpowers… guess the concept is less scary than i thought.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Night Hunter (Boss): “Affirmative. Fixer, Sev, help him to a room and then meet up with me near the castle entrance” He walks towards a door
Rapid Haste (Fixer), Fang Hunter (Sev): “Yes sir!” They pick up Gerald and take his unconscious body to one of the unused bedrooms
Night Hunter (Boss): Turns head around “Scorch, head with them. You’re on guard duty for Gerald until further orders come in” Heads out the door
Thunder Force (Scorch): “I copy, sir!” Follows after Sev and Fixer
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: “I’m sure Gerald will be fine. He’s got to be…” I look over to see Bubbles approaching me
Bubbles: “You’re really concerned for him, aren’t you?”
Me: I sigh “After what we’ve been through, I just want him to be ok”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide