WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Plant Man had powered down his systems at that point; He was no longer in danger, and he didn’t want to risk damaging anything else.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
(I’ll wait to find a good spot to join in, this seems like a more serious scene is being played out right now. xD)
OOC: We’re out of a big serious arc, currently, if you wanna come in now.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
a short time later the front door burst open and a quartet of foals tumbled in.
Scootaloo: “okay, fireworks are in fact not good for making a cart move faster. i mean they do that pretty well but we’re down a wagon and my allowance is not enough for a new one.”
Vigil: "don't even ask me, when dad hears what happened i'm not gonna have an allowance."
Applebloom: “gotta get a sturdier steering for it to work.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
OOC: Crashing through spectacularually while a military squad is in the building. Quite a bad thing to do :P
Sev and Fixer carry Gerald to an unused room and put him onto a bed. Scorch was right behind them
Fang Hunter (Sev): “I hope we can get some answers to his condition soon. I don’t like being in the dark”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Neither do I, Sev, but we’re gonna have to work with what we got for the time being”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “I see Gerald’s comfy now. If I only had a bed that soft…”
Sev and Fixer turn to see Scorch in the doorway
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Let me guess? Guard duty for you?”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Are you sure you’re not a Jedi, Sev?”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “You don’t need to be a Jedi to have good hearing…”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “And yet, some of them can still be surprised. Who would’ve thought?”
Suddenly, a loud crash through a door could be heard
Thunder Force (Scorch): “What the?”
Boss, who was only down a few corridors, also heard the noise
Night Hunter (Boss): Gets on comms “Squad, did you hear the crashing sound too?”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Affirmative, I estimate the sound’s location is coming from the front entrance”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Right. Fixer, Sev, get to my position!”
Rapid Haste (Fixer), Fang Hunter (Sev): “On our way, sir!”
The two of them exit the bedroom and head down the corridor
Night Hunter (Boss): “Scorch, keep on guard for Gerald and report in if anything suspicious comes your way”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Will do, sir!” Gets off comms and closes Gerald’s room “Well now…time to wait…”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Me: “What it’s coming from, though? Hostile invaders!?”
Blossom: “No…it sounds like a bunch of kids…and a robot in there?”
Buttercup: “ROBOT!? That dastardly Mojo Jojo got here too!? I’ll show that monkey’s robo a peg or two!”
Me: Before Blossom could stop her, I saw Buttercup fly off down the corridor “Uh…that’s bad, isn’t it?”
Blossom: “Bubbles, come on, we’ve got to intercept her before she does something stupid!”
Me: I watch as Blossom and Bubbles chase after Buttercup “HEY, WAIT UP!” I gallop after them
Utonium: “Oh, I’m sure this is just a big misunderstanding, Princess…”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Twilight: “it is in fact, professor, why don’t you join Wind Whistler in the laboratory while i make sure the deltas remember the frequency of my front door being crashed through… and then mediate between your daughters and their local counterparts.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “Probably wise to do so”

Me: I was galloping down the corridors, following the noise of the girls, trying desperately to keep up with them “Why…why can’t I have some super speed…just this once!?” As I neared the entrance, I heard another crash and sped up a little to see what happened “GIRLS, PLEASE TELL ME you…didn’t?” I realized that the girls had crashed through the door leading to the entrance area. I guessed that Blossom and Bubbles managed to stop Buttercup in time but got caught by the door due to bad timing of their momentum
Buttercup: “Uuuuuuuuh…HEY, WHAT WAS THE BIG IDEA!?”
Blossom: “We were trying to stop you from hurting whoever was in here!”
Buttercup: “Then you could’ve just told me that, why did you try to knock me out of the air!?”
Bubbles: “Because you ARE INCREDIBLY STUBBORN!”
Buttercup: “Hey, no I’m not!”
Bubbles: “Yes, you are!”
Buttercup: “No, I am not!”
Me: Me realizing who was in the room “Uh, girls…”
Buttercup: “No, I am not!”
Me: “Girls…?”
Blossom: “If you had just let me finish what I was saying earlier, we could’ve avoided this!”
Buttercup: “Oh, holding this over me like I don’t know reason, are we?”
Blossom: “The problem Buttercup is that you let your pension for violence get ahead of your own brain!”
Buttercup: “Hey, you take tha-”
Me: “GIRLS!
PPG: “What!?”
Me: I pointed over with my hoof and their eyes slowly turned to the new group in the room
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
staring at them were three other fillies, one with a bow, one absolutely adorable one and one with all the attitude.
Vigil: "did we splash through the mirror pool on the way here?"
Scootaloo: “definitely not, we didn’t even go that fast.”
Sweetie Belle: “fast enough for you to discover that your voice squeaks when you’re scared.”
“i wasn’t scared”
“were too.”
Blossom: “can you two quit it?! uh, hi.”
Vigil: "oh hello (insert ME's real name here). glad to see you made it back, the strange storm earlier had us worried."
It was here that you remember Silent vigil, whistler’s adopted son with the voice prosthetic.
UltraVaderMan

(My character’s name is Matias. I just put it as “Me” to differentiate)
@Cerebrate19
Me: I smiled “Vigil, it’s good to see you again. Don’t worry about the ‘storm’ from earlier. While looking for Gerald, we found some help along the way to deal with it” I pointed to the girls
Blossom: “So sorry for the intrusion earlier. I’m Blossom”
Bubbles: “I’m Bubbles”
Buttercup: “And I’m Buttercup”
Blossom: “Together, we’re the…”

All 3: “POWERPUFF GIRLS!”
Me: “Heh, three times in one day, that’s impressive…I look back to Vigil “We managed to get Gerald back but he’s…not feeling too good right now. Just needs some rest”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
It was then that a certain brown changeling with white eyes had entered the room. “Ah, so indeed you are all back! That is quite reassuring. When you went off to the Everfree, I had decided to send a Telegram to Princess Twilight, informing her of the situation. Or, I had it sent, I did not type it in myself. No matter! A safe return.” He paused, and his horn pulsed with green magic. “And these must be the small guests I heard but a moment fore!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Scootaloo: “whoah you have an introduction too? everypony always said it was silly.”
Sweetie belle: “well diamond tiara didn’t.”
Applebloom: “must be that bump bump thing she and silver spoon do… anyways, my name’s applebloom.”
Scootaloo: “the awesomest filly in ponyville, scootaloo.”
SB: “Hiii, i’m sweetie belle.”
Vigil: "Silent Vigil, pleased to meet you."
Applebloom: “we are…”
“The Cutie Mark Crusaders, YAY!”
vigil had politely ducked away from the introduction, mainly for the sake of his own ears, and gotten over to the changeling.
“sorry about the noise.”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Me: “Texty, min kompis (My pal), good to see you to-…wait, you sent a telegram to the princess?” Remembers the fight “I thought that flare, that Delta Squad sent, was the thing that got help to show up?” I shook my head “Oh who cares, nice to see you again”
@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “Woah…it is like looking into a mirror”
Blossom: “The introductions, the similar personalities, the bickering…”
Buttercup: “Hey, I don’t-”
Me: I facehoof “Buttercup, can we please not start again?”
Buttercup: “Errrgh…fine”
Bubbles: “Hmmmm…hey Sweetie Belle, random question but do you love drawing?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Suddenly, another door bursted wide open. Sev, Fixer and Boss came into the room with weapons on hand, thinking the breach at the door was an enemy attack…Boss went wide eyed under his helmet once he saw who it really was
Night Hunter (Boss): “Oh Kriff…Turns to the squad “SAFETIES ON AND WEAPONS AWAY, TEAM!”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): Lowers his weapon “A bunch of kids burst the door open?”
Fang Hunter (Sev): Lowers his weapon “Sir, I’ve both participated and heard many door breaches in my career. A bunch of actual kids crashing one open is new to me”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Team, follow my procedure. Helmets off”
They proceed to do so, revealing to both the kids and Texty that they look identical
Night Hunter (Boss): “Apologies, citizens. We thought an attack by enemy forces had made their way into the building”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Sweetie belle: “oh yes… i’m just not very good at it… do you like singing?”
Vigil: "would be a bit strange if it was a complete match... how do you do that whole floating thing anyways without moving your wings?"
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“I suppose we won’t know which it was. Perhaps both the flare and the telegram.” Texty said, his ears folded down from the sudden noise. “Speaking of, what is a flare?”
Of course, the clones looking identical would be lost on Texty.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Vigil: "like a firework, except it stays in the air longer and keeps burning to make sure it is seen from very far."
Applebloom: “you know vigil, when you do stuff like this ponies will keep thinking you’re a robot.”
UltraVaderMan

Buttercup: “Even though you were on drums?”
Bubbles: “Who says a drummer can’t sing?”
Blossom: “To answer Vigil’s question, we were created but not in the normal sense. Our father, Professor Utonium, wanted to create the perfect little girl and mixed up a container filled with Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice. He then ‘accidentally’ added Chemical X, a powerful but mysterious substance, to the mix, creating us. It also gave us all of our superpowers”
Bubbles: “Essentially, we’re superheroes!”
@TheFinite
Me: While Blossom was busy explaining to Vigil, I noticed Texty looking a little confused at why the Deltas look identical “Ah yes, it’s a little strange at first. See, they were all created from the same DNA sample but trained in different styles as they grew up. Like, imagine another you but he’s good at combat instead of research”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Speaking of robots, now we know what that voice was…right Buttercup?”
Buttercup: “…”
Me: “Come on Buttercup, at least acknowledge you were wrong?” She looked at me and the others before giving a heavy sigh of annoyance
Buttercup: “I’m sorry, Silent Vigil. I thought you were a robot made by Mojo Jojo”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty blinked as he looked at Matias, or rather in his general direction. “To whom do you refer? The fillies?”
It would seem that, being blind and only able to get a general look at them through magical echolocation, he did not even notice that they looked identical. A lot of ponies looked identical to him, only able to tell the difference through their magical signature; Though the clones were, well, clones, the fact that they had slightly different personalities and specialties meant that they seemed different enough to him.
He then got distracted when his next pulse drew his attention towards Plant Man, whom was still deactivated. “What a peculiar statue!”
( @UltraVaderMan I think there was a slight misinterpretation of what ‘it was lost on him’ meant)
( @Revan0123 I’m hoping my explaination doesn’t step on any toes.)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
WHistler: “not quite a statue, though i suppose in his present state he is rather alike to one, he is a robot, an automaton driven by moving parts and guided by a simulacrum of a mind made of electricity… and there are a lot of moving parts… and nearly half of them are damaged.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide