WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Considering the group ahead of them didn’t seem that phased by their abrupt entrance, brandishing weapons or even how they all look identical, Sev spoke up
Fang Hunter (Sev): “I guess we got lucky the kids don’t seem too phased”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Alright, team, lets report in to the Princess…and lets hope she’ll be forgiving of this intrusion”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “What about Scorch, sir?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “He’ll remain at his post until we, either, speak to him again or he reports back on Gerald’s status. Now lets move”
Fang Hunter (Sev), Rapid Haste (Fixer): “YES SIR!”
The team proceed back down the same corridor they came out from
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Me: “Actually, I was referring to the-” I notice the squad has vanished before sighing “Never mind then…”
@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Well…things are a little different in our universe, Vigil. Heck, if we weren’t created, Townsville as we know it would’ve been doomed”
Utonium: “Indeed, Blossom”
Me: I hear both Utonium and, shortly after, Whistler “Huh? Whistler? I thought you were busy repairing Plant Man at the moment?”
Utonium: “Oh don’t worry about it. Princess Twilight suggested I go and help out Whistler repair our robotic friend. Quite handy as it turned out. I had experience making robots in the past”
Buttercup: “Errrrgh, don’t remind us, Professor…”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Thunder Force (Scorch): Sigh “Out of the assignments I get in my career, standing guard in front of a bedroom in a far off mystical land was not what I had in mind…”
Suddenly, he heard a scream behind him
Thunder Force (Scorch): “That must be Gerald” Radios to the team “Boss, are you there?”

The team were heading back down the same corridor to find Twilight but got interrupted by a transmission from Scorch
Night Hunter (Boss): “I’m here, Scorch? What’s the situation?”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “I heard screaming coming from the room I’m guarding, I think Gerald’s starting to wake up”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Roger that, Scorch. Sit tight, we’ll be with you” Turns to team “Ok, squad. Lets get back to the dormitories, on the double”
Fang Hunter (Sev), Rapid Haste (Fixer): “YES SIR!”
The team galloped their way back to Scorch’s position

Thunder Force (Scorch): Gets off the comms “Guess all I can do now is wait…”
Scorch hears Gerald’s voice, slightly mumbled by the door
Gerald: “uuuuugh…wha…where is this?
Thunder Force (Scorch): “It’s ok, Gerald. We got you to safety”
Gerald: “But…the tree…my cure to this voice?
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Take it easy in there. I’m sure the Princess can think of something. Right now, I’d advise resting in your bed. You’ve been out for a while, that can be quite stiffening”
Gerald: GroansOk then…
UltraVaderMan

@UltraVaderMan
Me: “Giant robot?” I already knew what they meant but I didn’t want them to know that
Blossom: “Buttercup and the Professor are referring to the time we had a giant robot called Dynamo, short for Dynamic Nanotechtronic Monobot, to deal with a monster rampaging around the city”
Buttercup: “Even though we could’ve handled it ourselves…
Blossom: “Unfortunately, it was considered by Townsville to be too dangerous to keep around so we had it disassembled”
Buttercup: “Well, we HOPED it was disassembled…but it wasn’t”
Me: “It wasn’t?”
Blossom: “Sometime after that incident, we had reports come in about a giant robot attacking the city”
Me: “Let me guess, Dynamo?”
Blossom: “Correct. Because it was built to fight giant monsters in mind, we had a hard time trying to disable the robot, let alone destroying it”
Me: “Then how did you beat it?”
Blossom: “We had to use a move that was still in the practice stages at the time”
Bubbles: “The Razzle Dazzle!”
Blossom: “With it, we were able to overload the robots control systems, causing Dynamo to deactivate itself”
Buttercup: “And thus, we had no trouble from that stinking robot anymore”
Me: I looked at her as she talked, knowing full well that was a lie “Well, that’s good at least. Man, we would’ve been royally doomed if that metal monstrosity ended up here…”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Texty tilted his head as he took in everything that was being said. “I feel that my life has taken an odd turn recently.”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Me: “Heh, now you know how I felt when first coming to this place” I noticed Blossom floating over to Texty
Blossom: “You…look different from the other inhabitants of this strange world”
Me: “That’s true, you haven’t seen other creatures besides ponies and timberwolves” I look over to Texty “I’ll let you explain your race, it’s only fair”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Apologies if everyone was waiting on me to comment. I was away for a bit to visit relatives.

The rest of Delta Squad met up with Scorch, still standing guard next to the entrance of Gerald’s room
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Good to see you again, Boss Man”
Night Hunter (Boss): “What’s the status on Gerald?”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “He tried to leave his room but I convinced him to stay in his bed for the time being”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Good job, Scorch”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “So what now, sir? Our assignment is completed, Gerald’s been extracted to safety. Only thing we haven’t done yet is find the Princess and give our debriefing”
Night Hunter (Boss): “I suspect she’ll be around here in a short while, wanting to see Gerald for herself”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
Texty’s horn blinked green once again as he faced Blossom’s vague direction, though seemed to be more looking through her than at her. “Ah, I am a Changeling. We are known for how we can taste and consume love- Mind you, these days we do not forcibly take it from others, but produce it ourselves through love and friendship- and shapeshift, though sadly I cannot effectively do the latter.”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Bubbles: “A Changeling? We’ve heard of those in Townsville”
Buttercup: “As made up stories, Bubbles”
Me: I watch as Blossom examines Texty
Blossom: “Fascinating. Normally, the tales depict the ‘changeling’ in question as some sort of fairy/human hybrid creature…”
Me: Blossom looks to me as I talk “Well, I suppose the term is interchangeable across different universes. Just so happens we ended up in one where it’s related to an insect race” She nods to me and then looks back to Texty
Blossom: “Hmmmm? What did you mean when you said you can’t effectively shapeshift? Did something horrible happen to you?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Night Hunter (Boss): “Our assignment to rescue Matias’ friend, Gerald, has been successful, Princess Twilight”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “While on assignment, however, we came across many individuals through the Everfree Forest, as you’ve noted when you came to the ancient castle”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “I’ll be honest, Princess. If it wasn’t for those superpowered girls and bio-mechanical robot from earlier, I don’t think we, the castle or the tree would’ve lasted against that vile red demon long enough for that Discord guy to show up”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “I have to agree with Scorch, Princess. It was very much a situation that almost went out of hand”
Night Hunter (Boss): “We do have something else to note. Minutes before the demon came to the castle, Gerald was trying to get in contact with the tree, trying to figure out a solution to his problem involving a voice in his head”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “We assumed he was just suffering a severe mental disorder…but then, during the battle, he went into a state of unconsciousness. We ran over and examined him. There was nothing wrong with his biological readings, nor was there any sign of mental fatigue”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “It’s almost like…something’s possessing him but we’re not sure what it is?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Currently, he’s awake now and resting in the bedroom behind us” Looks over his shoulder “Scorch, the door if you will?”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Yes sir”
He walks over and unlocks the door. The rest of the squad stand aside
Night Hunter (Boss): “We’ll wait here, if you wish. Or would you prefer we be back on guard duty in the town, Princess?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty chuckled. “No, nothing horrible happened to me, just a birth defect.” He said. “I am blind. While I can use magical echolocation to ‘see’ my environment, and it can also show me the magical signatures of other beings, I don’t actually know what any of you really ‘look’ like, so even if I tried to shape shift, I would not be able to capture your likeness.”
UltraVaderMan

(Lets not also forget that Whistler, Utonium and the CMC are also in the room)
@TheFinite
Bubbles: “Oh, just like a bat! You’re like Dracula then!”
Buttercup: “What brought you to that conclusion, Bubbles?! He doesn’t have a cape, has a bug form AND is also blind!”
Bubbles: “Well…a blind bug Dracula then!”
Buttercup: “Ergh!”
Me: I chuckled at the same time Utonium didOh Bubbles…I look back to Blossom as she comments about Texty
Blossom: “Interesting, a shapeshifter that can’t shapeshift effectively?”
Me: I thought to myself for a second and then spoke up to Texty “Actually, I was wondering something: What if someone tried to describe themselves as best as they could? Would you be able to shapeshift on a description alone?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
As Twilight walks into the room, Boss speaks up to the squad
Night Hunter (Boss): “Well, team. Our work is done for now”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Back to good old fashion ‘patrol the town’ duty”
Fang Hunter (Sev): Brief chuckle “You make it sound like you would prefer to wander into the forest again”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Now, come on Sev, I never said anything like that”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Sure you didn’t…”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Stow it, you two” Looks to Boss “What now, sir?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “As Scorch put it, we’re back to patrolling the town on guard duty. Lets proceed out of the castle. Then, we’ll head back to our home and change back to our regular gear”
Thunder Force (Scorch), Fang Hunter (Sev), Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Yes sir!”
With that, the team proceeded back down to the main entrance of the building, no doubt passing by the large group of ponies on their way out

@Cerebrate19
Gerald was resting in the bedroom, questioning himself of what became of that red demon, bio-mechanical robot and those superpowered girls while he was unconscious? He was also thinking…of the things he saw during his unconsciousness. Suddenly, he saw a purple winged horse enter the room. He was so busy contemplating on what happened earlier, it only just clicked to him that he was in her castle
Gerald: “Pr-..Princess Twilight?!” Tries to get up so he could bow to her only to fall off the bed in a comedic fashionUuuuugh, it’s a honor to see you in person…
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Boss tells the Deltas to halt for a moment to say their farewells
Night Hunter (Boss): Nods to Matias “You’ll rest easy then. He’ll be fine, I can assure you”
Thunder Force (Scorch): Slight chuckle “Not just fine, he was practically surprised by the Princess as we left”
Night Hunter (Boss): Looks to Whistler and the Utoniums who went with them on the journey “It’s been good business, working with you all out there today. Your confidence, courage and leadership won against the long darkness that demon summoned”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “I must admit, your family was remarkable out there, Professor Utonium, along with Plant Man’s near sacrifice”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “If he manages to make a recovery, give him our gratitude. He’s definitely earned it”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “If you ever feel like having a chat with us, let us know. I could always have need of someone who doesn’t talk about jungle combat 24/7”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Hmmph, very funny…”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Until then, everyone…I bid you all farewell…”
With that, the Deltas made their leave from the castle and went back to their home to resume their normal duties
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “They seem like fine comrades in arms”
Me: I look to Utonium “They are indeed, Professor. It’s why the people on my Earth remember them well” I look to them leaving “Farewell Delta Squad…may The Force be with you”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“I’m afraid I cannot shapeshift on description alone. As I was blind by birth, there are several elements that I will not be able to understand. Color, for instance, or exact facial structure.” Texty explained.
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Me: “I see…well, you can’t win them all. Only way you could shapeshift again is to magically get back eyesight but I don’t see that happening…”
@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “So…what now?”
Me: “Well, I need to be seeing Gerald at this point. There are many questions and answers that need to be given today considering what we’ve been through”
Blossom: “What about us?”
Me: I look over to the CMC and Silent Vigil “Well…if the Professor permits it, I think it might be a good time to check out the world with your new friends” I watch as she turns her to head to Utonium
Blossom: “Well Professor?”
Utonium: “Hmm, I don’t know…”
Me: “If you ask me, Professor, they’ll be ok. Besides, this world is very welcoming to new visitors as it turns out. Look at myself and Gerald. We used to be strangers until we came to Ponyville. Now we’ve got a pretty good life here”
Utonium: “Hmm…”
Bubbles: “Oh please, Professor?”
Utonium: “…alright then”
Bubbles: “YAAAAAY!”
Utonium: “But please be careful out there, girls”
Blossom: “Don’t worry, Professor. You won’t regret it”
Buttercup: “As long as there’s something fun to do…”
Me: “Buttercup, when you’re in Equestria, you’ll find plenty of fun. Trust me” I look to Utonium “What about you Professor?”
Utonium: “I need to get back to helping with the repairs on Plant Man. Lead the way, Whistler”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Gerald shakes his head straight
Gerald: “Sorry, it’s just…man, during my time here in Equestria, I never expected to see you in the actual flesh…”
He gets back onto the bed
Gerald: “I hope the rest of the crew outside is doing alright. Seeing a giant red demon summon doom ending magic at you cannot be good on the brain…”
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
WHistler: “right this way professor and by the by, as it stands i somehow doubt your girls will be needing assistqance, i have seen the menagerie they fought against, and the hits they have taken, you cannot convince me it was a lab accident and a singular chemical that did all that, otherwise you have indeed invented liquid invincibility”
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Twilight: “what are you talking about? you are the only one that caused us any concern. the deltas claim to have seen worse, and i am inclined to believe them, the girls are experienced regarding that creature and whistler… i shouldn’t have mentioned him by name.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide