WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “I understand the concern but I have to make up to Whistler and Texty for what I’ve done. After all, because of me, I needlessly put all your lives in danger when you came to the Everfree to rescue me” Looks away in regret “All because of my panic and subsequent running away into the forest…I nearly doomed you all…” Tears start to form in eyes
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Texty’s horn flashed so he could get a good idea of what he was working with. “Alright, now two groups of three should work fine. You’ll need to group together side-by-side, tightly. Then hold still.”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I go up to him and put a hoof on his shoulder “No Gerald, it wasn’t your fault. This…ghastly thing inside your head is what forced you into your decision” I put my other hoof on the other shoulder “As long as we’re here, Gerald, we’ll try to help you, however we can. What we won’t do is give up…because giving up is the ultimate defeat

@TheFinite
Bubbles: “I’m sitting next to Sweetie!”
Blossom: “I suppose I’ll be next to Applebloom, then”
Buttercup: “Wait wait, hold up a second! Why do we need to group tightly to one another?”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
“I’ll need to move you around a bit, bear with me…” Texty said as he rearranged them into two groups standing tightly side-by-side. The first group was Scootaloo, Bubbles, and Buttercup, and the second group was Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and Blossom.
“Okay, now hold still.” Texty said. He then began to spit changeling goo; He bound the left legs of Scootaloo’s with the right legs of Bubbles, and the left of Bubbles with the right of Buttercup, then did the same for the left of Sweetie Belle with the right of Apple Bloom and the left of Apple Bloom with the right of Blossom.
The two groups looked ready for a six-legged pony race. Or, rather, eight-legged with each being three ponies bound together.
“Okay, half-done.” Texty said.
Cerebrate19
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Scootaloo: “eight legged racing?”
Sweetie: “hmm eight legged, three heads… hydra… hey girls have we tried hydra tamers yet?”
“yeah, remember what fluttershy said about that? something involving a shed…”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: Smiles and looks up “Thanks, Matias”
???: “Relying on others is a weakness you cannot endure your whole life
Gerald: Politely asks Matias to drop his hooves before turning around “Oh, that’s rich, coming from the one who seems to be bound to me…”
???: “Cease your incoherent babbling
Gerald: “Incoherent? I’ll tell you what’s incoherent!? You and your bullshit dialogue! Now why don’t you do me a favor and PISS OFF!?”
He waits for a physical response from the dark voice…but nothing happens
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: Sighs “Sorry about the language, princess. Had to let off some steam after everything I’ve been through” Walks out the bedroom door and into the corridor “Now then, since I haven’t the faintest of clue where you go in this castle, any idea where the front entrance is?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Me: “I was down by the entrance. I’ll lead the way for you” I walk out ahead of Gerald “And considering that the CMC are here anyway, I suppose seeing them now wouldn’t be much of a problem, Twilight”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: “Ewwww, this came out of your mouth!”
Blossom: “Well…um, that was not something I was expecting”
Buttercup: “Hey, what the heck is this about!?”
Blossom: “Now now, Buttercup. I know its jarring but I’m sure Texty wouldn’t do this without a good reason”
Buttercup: “It better not involve putting muzzles on us just cause we’re now ponies…”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“And the other part…” Texty said as he spat more of the goo. This time, he put on blindfolds and bound wings and horns. When he was done, only Bubbles and Apple Bloom could see, only the wings of Scootaloo and Blossom were unflappable, and only Sweetie Belle could use her horn.
“There, all done. Usually there’s one of each that can use their horn, but that’s what I can do. Now, the challenge is to get to the top floor of the castle.” Texty said. “And the only way you’ll get there is through teamwork.”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
(To be fair, that image I showed was a few months back. I don’t blame anyone for not remembering)
@TheFinite
Buttercup: “Uh, hello?! We have superpowers!”
Blossom: “Then we’ll just have to not use them for this challenge, Buttercup. Not all problems can be solved with our powers”
Buttercup: “Ugh, fine…wait, who’s even leading us anyway?”
Bubbles: “Me and Applebloom”
Blossom: “What!? Why not me as the leader?”
Buttercup: “Gee, Blossom, maybe it’s part of the challenge?”
Blossom: “…”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Applebloom: “don’t worry Blossom, you don’t have to lead every time, lemme just see if i can’t lead the way here.”
Sweetie Belle: “not sure how this is gonna help though, we’ve been a great team ever since we met.”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: “I guess we’ll have to hope things are going well with them. Anyways, follow me, Gerald. I’ll take ya to Texty and Silent Vigil” I head on down the corridor

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Buttercup: “Ugh, whatever. Lets get this stupid challenge done with…
Blossom: “Ok, Bubbles. You’re the eyes for Scootaloo and Buttercup. Keep track of their movements and I’m sure we’ll do fine. I know you can do it!”
Bubbles: “Thanks, Blossom. Are you ready back there, Buttercup?”
Buttercup: “Yeah yeah, I am…”
Bubbles: “Scootaloo, you ready?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Twilight: “oh yes of course… i’m sorry there’s just a lot on my mind. i mean when whistler first opened up about his home i became aware of how terrible some worlds could be, but until this HIM showed up, i hadn’t thought of magical threats.”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Me: I noticed that neither Gerald nor Twilight are following behind me “What’s the hold up?” I head back up to hear what Twilight has to say “Ah yeah…with the multiverse essentially open to Equestria, that does put things into consideration…and with that Discord guy still missing, we’ll have one less reality warper to help us”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Bubbles: “Okay” Sits there for a few seconds “Oooooh, what do I do to make sure they’re following along in the right direction?” Lightbulb pops up above head “Aha!”
Buttercup: “Bubbles, what’s the hold up!?”
Bubbles: “I’ve got an idea! Scootaloo, Buttercup, listen to my voice and follow along!” Clears throat “~Following the leader, the leader, the leader…”
Buttercup: “Not the song of choice I would’ve picked but it worksFollows on behind
Blossom: Small chuckle “Sounds like its working for them, so far. Ok, Applebloom, you’re up now”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Twilight: “he will be back, of course… but so might the demon…”
she kept walking arriving at the main hall.

Applebloom: “gotcha, dunno why she thinks she has to sing tho, if they focus on that they stumble, you girls okay if i guide you by hoof? ah am in the middle so that’d be easiest really.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Gerald felt guilty about that as his journey to the castle is what led to these events. As they walked along to the main hall, the voice in his head popped up once again
???: “For once, these lowlife insects have a point…
Gerald walks along silently as it talks
???: “If this interdimensional disturbance in the fabric of reality is left unchecked, the possibility of threats more powerful than this entire world will eventually make their way here
Gerald: Thinks about it and, while they were walking, talks up to Matias and Twilight “What can we do about it though? It’s not like we have any sort of clue what even caused the tear in reality to begin with?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Me: As we walked down to the main hall, I replied to Gerald “We do have some genius scientists in the form of Professor Utonium and Whistler who you may remember, Gerald, was formerly Albrecht Schweizer, assistant to Albert Einstein’s research on the space time continuum” I look to Twilight “Also Plant Man seemed pretty ingenious in his own right. Think about it, all 3 of them working together with you in order to solve this crisis”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Blossom: Grabs Appleblooms hoof “It’s not that unorthodox from Bubbles. One time, she help managed to stop a monster from rampaging through the city of Townsville by simply telling said monster, nicely, to leave the area…and it complied. Me and Buttercup were surprised and confused at the time cause, earlier, neither of our strategies really worked but neither of us wanted to admit that we were in the wrong. It took a while but we eventually realized that, sometimes, the unorthodox just works”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty kept ‘watch’ over the girls as he walked up the wall to stay out of the way. “Remember, your hooves are bound as one. Coordinate actions and thought!”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide