WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
???: “Their minds are insignificant for the task at hand. Allow me control and your problems would be sorted in hours…
Gerald: Ignores the voice and looks to Twilight and Matias “Heh, maybe we should get a recruitment drive. Who knows how many more are waiting to help out?”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Twilight: “nearly everyone able actually. just about every adult pony in town is going through at least the reservist training, and those displaced that come here from worlds that know suffering hesitate only the barest moment before offering up all they know… usually that brings principles of science we never bothered exploring due to how easily we have access to magic.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Me: “Well, when you have sufficiently advanced science at your disposal as well as magic, kinda hard to choose one over another” I chuckle “I mean, unless there’s a situation requiring one thing over the other, of course”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Buttercup: To Texty’s comment “Jeez, you think I don’t know what I’m doing?”
Bubbles: “It’s okay, Buttercup. We’re making great progress, so far!”
Buttercup: “Bet we’re only just exiting the starting area…
Bubbles: “How’s things back there, Blossom?”
Blossom: “We’re fine, Bubbles. Keep on going, we’ll catch up”
Bubbles: “Ok, Blossom!” Turns to Scootaloo and Buttercup “Come on, friends. Onwards we go! ~Following the leader, the leader, the leader…”
Buttercup: “Any problems so far, Scootaloo?”

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Me: As I walked through the main hall, I heard faint singing in the air “Hmmm…is that who I think it is?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I listen in on the singing “I’ve got a guess who that might be…” I moved over to exit of the main hall “It’s coming from this direction. If my hunch is correct, they should be relatively close” I said before then thinking to myselfWhat’s happening with them, though, I have no clue about
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
I looked back to Twilight as she just stood there in the main hall “Are you coming, Princess? It could be a possibility that your students are heading up this hallway”

@TheFinite
Buttercup: “How much further, Bubbles?”
Bubbles: “~Follow the lead- oh, I think we’re nearly back to that main hall we were in”
Buttercup: “You ‘think’? You’re not even sure we’re going the right way?”
Bubbles: “Don’t be silly, Buttercup. If we were, those noises I heard earlier wouldn’t be sounding familiar”
Buttercup: “What noises?”
Bubbles: “Duuuuh? The noises of people. We have super hearing, you know?”
Buttercup: “Hard to hear for when you’re blabbering the same song in our ears 50 times…”
Bubbles: “BLABBERING?! I’ll have you know I’m a great singer!”
Buttercup: “Ugh, I’m not questioning that Bubbles but you can’t keep singing the same stupid song over or else it’d get stale. Besides, how is singing 24/7 going to help with certain leadership skills like strategic thinking?!”
Bubbles: “You think leading by song doesn’t help!?”
Buttercup: “It doesn’t when you don’t do leader-like tasks!”
Blossom: “GIRLS! Arguing with each other over this is not helping anyone! Applebloom has managed to help our team so far with effective leadership. Buttercup, you need to put more trust in Bubbles’ decisions. Bubbles, your example has worked up till now but leaders also need to learn things like goal-setting, planning, communication, delegation, dependability, integrity, decisiveness, motivation and management when conflict in the team arises. If you can’t work these out effectively, the cohesion of your group will be unstable. As your sister and leader of our superhero group, I believe you can work these out in the end”
Bubbles: Few tears dropping from eyes “Thanks, Blossom…”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Applebloom: “Blossom, do yer sisters always argue so much? ah thought family sticks together.”

Twi: “hmm? oh sorry, i was a bit lost in thought, it doesn’t sound like they’re in trouble though, not real trouble anyways.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Me: “I guess you’ve dealt with this sort of thing before then. Regardless, I suggest we should go see if things are ok” I proceed down the corridor

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Blossom: “It’s unfortunate, Applebloom, but it happens quite a bit back where we lived. We do sort them out in the end, however. Townsville is lucky to have superheroes like us…like us…oh no!
Bubbles: “Blossom, what’s wrong?”
Blossom: “Girls…Townsville
Bubbles: Gasps “WITHOUT US, THE CITY IS IN TROUBLE!”
Buttercup: “Pfft, that’s no problem. We ended up here but we can easily get back home and deal with those bad guys, right?”
Me: I walk around the last corner to see the group in sight “There you all are, I was wondering whe-…” I stopped speaking when I realized that the two groups of fillies are chained up. I look over to Texty and Silent Vigil, who were standing next to them “…uh, one, what in the name of twin suns did I just stumble onto? Two, Twilight’s probably gonna kill the person who did this if she sees this…”
Bubbles: “Sees what?”
(Since Cerebrate never specified that Silent Vigil left the group to do something else, I included him with Texty)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
it was then that twilight rounded the corner.
Twilight: “another run in with tree sap? no wait, tree sap isn’t green.”
Vigil: no need to worry mister. if the girls had a bit for every time they got glued together like this... well it wouldn't buy you a house but they could foot the bill at hayburgers.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
While Twilight and Matias had gone off to see the group, Gerald was about to go join them when he was stopped in his tracks due to a rather sudden flashback to something from his earlier life as a human. He was standing at the front door of his house, saying tearful goodbyes to his family and friends as he walked over to a Van filled with scientific officials and security personnel. The flashback then ended
Gerald: “Ugh! That was sudden…but my family…my friends…they’ll never know what happened that day”
???: “Sacrifices have to be made to achieve a higher goal in existence
Gerald: “Of course, you of all things would say that…”
???: “Is it wrong to find your purpose in life? The goal to which you can strive for?
Gerald: “No…but there’s a line that can’t be crossed”
???: “Such morals hinder the potential of an individual like yourself
Gerald: “NO! Morals are there to let people like us know when we have gone too far! Now if you’ll excuse me, I’d rather be having a good time!” Walks off
???: “Deny it all you want…soon enough, you will become the vessel I wanted
Gerald stopped in his tracks to think that over for a second. He then walked around the corner to see the rest of the group
Gerald: “Sorry guys, had another episode wi-” Sees two groups of fillies in chains “…did I come in at a bad time?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Me: I looked up to see Texty above me as Gerald asked his question behind my back “That’s what I’m wanting to know. Texty, you’re telling me they wanted this?” I looked down to Bubbles as she spoke up
Bubbles: “We just wanted to help the Cutie Mark Crusaders in finding their marks so we were brainstorming ideas for a few minutes until Texty spoke up. He said he had an idea from his days as a little cute bug that could help us in our matters so he bound our two groups up with gross mucus from his mouth and then had me take charge of Buttercup and Scootaloo while Applebloom would lead Sweetie Belle and Blossom through the castle to see if any of us can earn cutie marks in the process!”
Me: “…” I looked over to Texty again “Just what in the name of the seven hills were you doing as a child?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“This is a perfectly normal teambuilding exercise! Did none of you have grublinghoods?” Texty said from the ceiling.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
As they were talking, Gerald suddenly collapsed onto the floor and held a hoof to his head. He was having another vision of the past. This one was showing him arriving at a facility before he stepped out of the van. His human self looked around to see the pleasant sight before him before entering the building. The vision then ended as he got back up
Gerald: “Ugh” Shakes his head “I wish that wasn’t so sudden”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Me: I turn around and see Gerald collapsed on the floor “GERALD!” I gallop over to him “WHAT’S WRONG!?” As I was checking Gerald over, Blossom, Bubbles & Buttercup floated over to us, dragging the tethered CMC with them
Blossom: “What’s wrong with him?!”
Me: “I don’t know but he collapsed twice before now so it can’t be anything good!” As I said this, Gerald’s sudden episode ended and I see him get back up on his feet, making a comment “Gerald, are you alright? What was that about?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: Shakes head again “I’m suddenly having visions of my past over these last few minutes. First one I had was me entering a vehicle while leaving my family behind. The second was me exiting said vehicle and entering some sort of facility. What it was, I have no clue yet…but it seems my memories are slowly coming back to me”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide