WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

(Sorry for the delay, I’ve not been feeling well this past week)
@Revan0123
Me: “Memories coming back? Wait, you’ve had amnesia this whole time?” I think to myself “Well, not full amnesia cause you wouldn’t have gone into those details at the cafe earlier…”
Blossom: “What details?”
Me: I looked to the girls “Hours before this whole debacle came to light, Gerald, Texty, Whistler and I met up in this cafe called Sugarcube Corner. We were just chatting about our own universes and the details in them. Unexpectedly, something Whistler mentioned caused Gerald here to storm off and…well, you know the rest” I looked back to Gerald “But I certainly don’t recall anything about you suffering from amnesia?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: I’m still carrying on with my first character but I wanted to add another one because I had played Splatoon recently :P

Her eyes slowly opened as she started to awaken from unconsciousness. The first thing she sees is an open canopy of trees, along with the clear blue sky. As she tries to get to her feet, she begins to wonder what happened to her and why she’s suddenly here?
???: Groans
She tries putting a hand to her head due to feeling groggy…and wonders why she feels something more oval?
???: Confused looks in her eyes
She looks to her hand…only to find it’s not a hand anymore but a hoof! Her anxiety increases as she looks down her hoof to see her arm has changed to a front leg before looking to see her other arm to see it had suffered the same fate
???: Goes wide eyed with fear
Desperately, she searches for a reflective surface to see what has occured to the rest of her body. She soon trips up, due to her changed physical biology, and lands face first on the ground again. After a few seconds, she looks up to see a large puddle of water. While it goes against her instincts, due to their species biology, she desperately needed to see what had changed about her
???: “Eugh!?”
After a few attempts, she got herself up again and looked to see what her current self looked like:
OOC: Ignore the cutie mark, I plan on her having it far later

Shelly Cura: “ARGH!!!”
She backed up out of fright before looking closely at herself. Whatever happened to her has changed much of her biology. While she still retained several features of her past self, she was no longer a biped. Thinking inwards, she asked herself ‘What do I do?’. After several minutes of contemplating about her situation, she hardened herself and made up her mind: She couldn’t sit in this forest and whimper for the rest of her life. Her only choice now was to get out of whatever this forest she was in and find civilization, maybe even a way back to her home?
Shelly Cura: “HRM!”
She decided to make her way on foot by following a nearby set of tracks, which she had missed during her previous panic attack. Even if her other form was still intact, she had no way of generating ink to increase her speed. ‘On my own bare feet’ she thought…before realising her feet are now her rear hooves. Small correction out of her thoughts, she proceeded to follow the tracks out of the forest

@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: Looks annoyed “I can speak for myself when I’m here actively awake, you know?”
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Gerald: Looks around to the rest of the group “Anyway, it seems I have suffered a kind of selective amnesia before I ended up here. They’re slowly coming back to me however so, if I do have another of those moments, at least you’ll know what’s up”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
(Sure thing)

@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Me: “Interesting…” I see Buttercup groan
Buttercup: “Can we get out of these stupid chains and blindfolds!? Clearly, this Changeling’s idea is not working!”
Blossom: “Buttercup, we haven’t gone very far yet. You can’t just jump to conclusions!”
Me: I think to myself before asking up “Do the CMC, Vigil and Texty here wanna continue on with this idea of trust-falling and team building?”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
(Sorry about that, was a bit more tired than usual and was waiting on Cerebrate.)
“It will work if you work together!” Texty replied from the ceiling.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald observes the scene before him
Gerald: Thinks to himselfI’m sure they’ll sort this issue out…

Shelly continued to follow the tracks that laid before her. She notes, while walking, that there was a big group who traversed into this forest, judging by all the hoofprints that she saw
Shelly: “ξγᚢγᚢ…”
She wonders to herself how she managed to end up in this situation? Last that she recall, she had been in Inkopolis Bay, celebrating with her friends at a local bar after a successful turf war match. It was almost sunset when she and her friends felt tremors in the ground. One of the local Inklings had pointed to something rising up in the bay. To all of their surprise, they thought it was just an old drill platform. Soon, they were all shocked when it rose up to reveal a statue of a species she thought was long dead…and then something had popped out of said statue, pointing straight at the city. All of the nearby Inklings, including her friends, were panicking and running off, thinking it was some sort of weapon made by the Octarians. As for her, she didn’t move from her spot, her body frozen up in abject horror
Shelly: “Ʌrgξ!”
Before she could continue to think about her previous incident, she got hit in the face by a tree branch. Shaking the leaves off her and putting a hoof to her nose, she noted that her recollection must’ve made her unable to notice the approaching tree. She soon eyed an exit out of the forest, along with seeing where the hoofprint tracks had started from
Shelly: “Ʌξʌ”
With a way out of this forest in sight, she sped herself up. Having no trees blocking her view for once, she took in the scenery of this strange place. Her eyes soon fixated on the town far ahead of her, along with a weirdly textured tree looming over the entire thing. She couldn’t believe her luck: Fate had given her a silver platter of opportunities and now she was gonna use it
Shelly: “トʌξ⌶⌶!”
She soon walked down the path, heading to the bridge that would lead her into town
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Me: I noticed that Buttercup got irritated by that comment so I intervened “In exercises like these, you need cooperation and management, like Blossom already mentioned. Being stubborn and antagonizing each other isn’t going to make the task any easier, Scootaloo!”
Blossom: “Agreed. Applebloom’s comment from earlier also had a point: We can’t spend the entire time here, in this new land, bickering and arguing! We’ve got a challenge to complete and I know we can do it! However, we have to get through this as a unified group!”
Bubbles: “Hmm-mm!”
Me: “That’s what I like to hear! Now then, what was the end goal of this challenge?”
Blossom: “Texty mentioned that all six of us have to proceed to the top floor of the castle”
Me: I looked over to Twilight “That’s not going to be a problem, Princess?”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Twilight: “well, they do not call this a castle as a joke, it is the tallest building in town… if you could stick to the terraces that have broad stairs leading to them that would easy my worries, a lot.”
Vigil: "good point there actually... can't have them trip out one of the towers."
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “Nice to see that this has been all sorted out” Thought suddenly comes into his head “Oh, and Texty, I’m sorry for the storming out I did much earlier. It was wrong of me to do that in front of you, Whistler and the others. Shouldn’t have let my emotions get the better of me…”

Shelly: “Wƒʌξ!”
As Shelly got to the bridge, she could see a bustling town filled with ponies on the other side
Shelly: “ξrγᚢ!”
She had reached civilization…now she had to find a way to get back to her own world. She made her way over the bridge and into the town, some ponies taking notice of the fact that her bodily design looked different from a regular pony while others didn’t care much
Shelly: “トƒιʌト…гƒƨト トƒιʌト”
She told herself to relax, she knows that her species back at home did the same with several ‘Inklings’ with severely different hairstyles and language. She just needs to stay calm and work her way through this step by step
Shelly: “Ʌιγᚢ⌶ƨト トξƒrƒ”
As she moved through the town center, passing by some huge cylinder shaped building, several more onlookers were noticing her double tail and tentacle styled hair
Shelly: “гƒƨト ƨトʌƒ гↄƨƨƒʋ!”
Again, she had to remind herself to stay focused on the task at hand. She couldn’t let the pressure get to her, not while she had more important goals in mind. She soon passed through the center and was nearing the edge of the other side of the town, eyeing the weirdly textured tree with a building embedded into it
Shelly: “Бƒƒjɖʌξ!”
She gave herself this small victory. It was no turf war competition but she was glad to have gotten this far without cracking, especially in a strange new land like this. She soon looked over the massive structure, assuming someone important had to have been living here if it was overlooking the town itself. If it was someone important, maybe they could have the necessary gear to get her back to where she came from? With this thought in her mind, she made her way down the path to the tree
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Me: “Oh, guess I underestimated the size of the building…”
Blossom: “Ok, Bubbles, lead Scootaloo and Buttercup to the highest terrace in this castle. Applebloom will lead me and Sweetie Belle behind your group. Make sure to keep to the broader stairs to avoid trouble. Also, remember about my earlier advice! You’re a team leader now, you have to start acting more like one if you want to succeed”
Bubbles: “Ok, Blossom. Buttercup, Scootaloo, keep a hand-”
Buttercup: “Hoof?”
Bubbles: “Sorry, keep a hoof onto me. We’re gonna get to that terrace and we’re gonna be winners!”
Buttercup: “Right!”
Me: I see them making their way off “Heh, they hit a few rough patches but I’m sure it’ll work out in the end”
@Revan0123
Me: I wait for Gerald to say his apology to Texty before speaking “Well, we still need to find Whistler. He and Utonium had gone off back to their lab to repair Plant Man…problem is, I don’t know where said lab is?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty let off a few clicks as he followed the fillies. “And it’s perfectly okay, Gerald. Emotions can have a strong control over us all.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald watches them head off, hearing what Texty said. He then turned around to Matias as he was speaking
Gerald: “Hmmm…”
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: Turns to Twilight “Do you know where Whistler’s lab is?”

Shelly made it to the entrance of the tree…and noticed that the doors had been knocked open with alot of force, judging by the dents in them. She couldn’t determine if it was an accident or if someone had broke into the castle?
Shelly: “Ξƒrgξ?”
There didn’t seem to be any guards on the entrance-way. She thought they’re, either, busy dealing with the current intruders or were just non-existent. Regardless, she came to this place with a goal in mind and she was gonna accomplish it. Quietly, she walked through the doors and into the entrance room. There were alot of doors and corridors in the starting area, she noted, as the light from outside was being replaced by the light from indoors
Shelly: “иƒw…wξƒrƒ ʋƒ ⌶ gƒ?”
She pondered on where she needed to proceed in the tree castle? Gut instinct told her to head into the door in front of her but she wasn’t sure if that was correct
Shelly: “rrʌgξ! ↄƒrƨƒ トξɖƨ ƨトrƒトƒrƒ!”
She wished there was a sign or something to let her know where to proceed to find the owner of this place. Finally, after a few minutes of waiting, she decided to follow her gut instinct and head to the front door. After opening it, she found a long stretch of corridor to go down
Shelly: “トξɖƨ ʋƒƒƨ 郃гƨ ʌγᚢʌとɖиб”
As she proceeded down the corridor, she took note of the scenery around her. The doors to her sides had a green gleam look to them, with more crystal textured support poles next to them. The more she examined, the more she was taken back by how beautiful things looked
Shelly: “wƒw…”
She wished that Inkopolis had this sort of look to it…and, like a bag of bricks, she was suddenly hit with that reminder of what she was thinking about back in the forest: All of the nearby Inklings, including her friends, were panicking and running off, thinking that the large statue-like object rising out of the water was some sort of weapon created by the Octarians. As for herself, she didn’t move from her spot, her body had frozen up in abject horror as her mind tried to comprehend what was going on?! Her eyes then noted something that was hovering next to the statue: It was a flotilla of helicopters. Just as she saw a bright dot fly over to the statue, the area around her was, for no reason, slowly turning white. She tried to yell for help but no voice came out as the white void enveloped her
Shelly: “ξƒγᚢƒ…⌶ ξƒpƒ ⌶トƨ ʋƒ⌶иj ƒгʌɖ…”
With her flashback now complete, she looked down at the floor, saddened by the suddenness of it all. She had just wanted to live a good life in Inkopolis, having fun with friends, playing Turf War and making jokes about what type of Splatfests they’d be having over the coming years…she wasn’t there now…and it made her realize how alone she was at this point
Shelly: “ƨʋgξ…”
Right as ink filled tears began to fall down her face, she bashed her head into the door that was in front of her, snapping her back to reality…along with also forcing the door wide open and knocking over a vase in the next room
Shelly: “ƒξ ƨξɖト!”
Shelly swore as she realized what she did
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Twilight: “of course, they are using my laboratory, just downstairs.”
further conversation was halted by a shattering vase.
Vigil: "alas, valiant ming, it was going to happen one day with the crusaders in town... but a new visitor being responsible was unexpected."
Twilight: “Gerald, i believe duty calls, you can go ahead and see the professors downstairs.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Me: I hear a distant vase shattering “The hell!?” I then hear Vigil & Princess Twilight say things “I’m coming as well, I want to see who this might be” I look over to Gerald “We’ll handle things here, Gerald. I’ll catch you later” I gallop off to the sound of the noise

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Hmm?”
Bubbles: “What is it, Blossom?”
Blossom: “It’s nothing to worry about, Princess Twilight is taking care of it. We’ve got a challenge to complete”
Bubbles: “Ok, Blossom! Come on, Scootaloo & Buttercup, we’re nearing the stairwell”
Blossom: “Well, this is going better than the first time. How are we holding up, Applebloom & Sweetie Belle?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Well, considering my situation, I think it’d be best to stay out of this one. Had enough forest for a week” Watches Matias say his thing before he gallops off. Looks over to Twilight “If it turns out to be a misunderstood newcomer, I hope we keep it on friendly terms. See you all in a bit” Walks to the downstairs area

Shelly swore multiple times as she really didn’t want to start talks with the locals on bad terms. Looking around her, she quickly opens a door leading into a dormitory. She then gallops inside and closes the door
Shelly: “ɖƒトトʌ f⌶иʋ ʌ pιʌↄƒ トƒ ξ⌶ʋƒ!”
She said her inner thoughts out loud: she needed to find a spot to hide in and fast before they came busting in. She looks over the entire room, some of the spots were way too out there and, no doubt, they’d be checked first. She sweated profusely in terror, not wanting to get on the bad side with the local inhabitants this early into her quest
Shelly: “fƒгг! fƒгг! fƒгг! fƒгг!”
Shelly swore up a storm as she desperately looked for a place to hide. What was she supposed to do in this situation when all the spots looked so obvious to check?
Shelly: “wʌгト!”
She then realized that she may have something up her sleeve. She looked for a boxed container in the corner and positioned it under the bed, turning said box to its side so she could have sufficient room…if this plan worked
Shelly: “ƒгʌб…ξƒrƒ ɖトƒƨ!”
Shelly calmed herself and remembered what she was taught about squid-forming. She concentrated and prayed that this would work. She blocked all noise from outside, all negative emotions from her head…and performed the same move as she did when she was a biped
Shelly:
“ξʌ! ⌶ト wƒrгƒʋ!”
She was happy to know that, at least, the squid-form still worked for her. With no time to celebrate that small victory, the galloping noises she heard were getting louder, she frantically hopped over to the box. Squirming inside, she grabbed the lid with her appendage and put it over the opening. She then used the momentum of herself to move the box over from its horizontal position to its vertical position
Shelly: “ʌиʋ иƒw…wƒ wʌɖト…
She thought to herself that, given she stay quiet and not look conspicuous, she can just wait it out. Maybe once they were gone, she could then sneak a way out of the castle and then come back in another time. Maybe then she won’t look like some hostile invader who broke a local’s vase
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty decided that whatever was going on with this newcomer could easily be hoofled by Twilight and Gerald. He continued following the fillies, giving encouragement and advice.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Me: I galloped into the room with the broken vase “This seems like the place…but where did they go?” I looked over to the door, that was harshly opened, to see the corridor that the intruder came from “Hello? Anyone there?” I give it a few seconds before walking down the first part of the corridor “Hmm, where could they be hiding?”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: “We’re coming up on the first stairwell, girls!”
Buttercup: “Ok, how do we get up there without me and Scootaloo being able to see, use our wings or our powers?”
Bubbles: “Ok, Bubbles, remember what Blossom said to you…” “Follow the sound of my voice as we head up, I’ll sweep my head back and forth to check our path and to see if your footing is good. If you encounter a problem, let me know”
Buttercup: “Sounds like a plan. Ready, Scootaloo?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Scootaloo: “right with you, girls.”
she had gone along with little trouble so far, they were still joined at her hooves.

Vigil trotted along the likely path of their intruder.
"hello? anyone? you don't have to worry, the vase was an easy fix, we are not mad at you."
he wasn’t kidding either, princess twilight, had that vase reassembled before anyone could blink, hardly her first time breaking porcelain.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Shelly was silent on the matter, waiting it out in her little box while in Squid-Form. She just had to breathe in and out calmly and stay positive. After all, if she panicked at this point, they would find her and, no doubt in her mind, she’d be punished for her actions
Shelly: “гトιι ʌιι бƒ гvƒr бƒfиrƒ ι гиトw ιト…
As the voices from outside were intensifying, as they searched the area, Shelly kept reminding to herself ‘it’ll all be over before I know it’. She had to do this, she couldn’t screw this one up. No one had suspected that she was a squid in a box under a bed. Who would even dare to think to look here? As she quietly breathed in and out, she betted to herself that they must’ve thought she’d ran off back down the same path she came in
Shelly: “ι ʌγᚢ ƨʌfƒ, ι ʌγᚢ gƒトʋ! ι ʌγᚢ ƨʌfƒ, ι ʌγᚢ gƒトʋ! ι ʌγᚢ ƨʌfƒ, ι ʌγᚢ gƒトʋ!
Again, she continued to mentally speak a mantra like sentence to herself ‘I am safe, I am good’ over and over. There’s no way they’ll figure out her location in this room…right?

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald made his way down the stairs and found the entrance to the lab
Gerald: “Man, looks even better in person”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide