WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Shelly felt content in her little box under the bed, no one had been able to figure out her location…of course, with a mentality like this, along with mentally speaking mantras to herself, she didn’t realize one of them could hear the noise her Squid-Form was making

@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Ah, Professor Utonium, its an honor to see you in person. In my reality, you’re quite well known as a major scientist and a loving father to your world saving girls”
As Gerald went for a hoofshake, he decided not to tell Utonium that he only knew them thanks to a fictional show, existential crisis and all that
Gerald: “Is Whistler with you, by good chance? I’ve been meaning to speak with him again”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Me: “Burbling?” I moved a little closer to Vigil’s position and listened closely “Huh, I do hear it now. They might be in one of these nearby dormitories?”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Blossom: “Well, Applebloom, we’re at the stairwell ourselves. What’s your plan for this?”

@Revan0123
Utonium: “Ha ha ha, I never realized we’d be such a famous icon across dimensions” Shakes hoof “Whistler’s by the repair unit for Plant Man. Follow me”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
vigil nods and motions for him to be quiet, something the silent colt had experience with.

Applebloom: “well, with how we’re tied it’s best if i just tell you the hoof you should put forward, while i move the other side, if’n we keep in rhythm this shouldn’t be super hard.”

as they move to the repair bay the walls are lined with a few projects, WHistler had clearly brought from home. the boards also showing larger notes on their conclusion.
Cryo tech: resounding success, enchantments on equipment can also protect wearer and target from brittling effects, alternative to petrification containment?
Chrono tech: greater expense for diminished return, temporal aspects also subject to passive chaos influence nullifying possible benefits, chronogate network proposed.
robotics: promising results, magic crystals as golem hearts and brains may solve energy and processing power problems, could only copy living minds though.
nanotech: discontinued after locals realized the horror scenario of a grey goo event, research into parasprite swarm and how to stop them may give upsized alternative?
finally they reach the operating table where the pegasus was currently closing up the robot.
“there we go, now does he have an on button or will he wake up by himself?”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
Texty continued to follow the fillies, glad that they were coordinating better now.

Carregando bateria a partir da energia de reserva…
80%
90%
Nível de energia adequado atingido.
Verificando CPU…
CPU verificada.
Reiniciar…
The world slowly came back to Plant Man. His eyes came online, and finally opened.
“Sinto como se fosse atropelado por um caminhão.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Shelly, again, felt pretty good in her situation. The happiest she’d been since her vanished state in Inkopolis…and, as she thought of that, she felt her heart be brought down again. In this quiet moment to herself, she noted that she might be the only Inkling who made it to this new world. It saddened and horrified her, especially when it looked like, from her friends perspective, she just upped and vanished from view. What would they think of her if or when the statue was dealt with? What would they expect if they went back to the same spot later and realized that she didn’t come with them to safety?
Shelly: “ƒǫɖξ…
She tried thinking positively again to keep calm and prevent noise but, this time, it was to no avail. Her head was racing with horrible images of Octarians, the statue rising out of Inkopolis Bay, her friends running for their lives…and said friends accusing her of things. She even heard these words in their voices too! ‘How you could you do this to us? Leaving us to die!? What sort of friend are you?! We shouldn’t have trusted you to begin with!’; all these messages, one after another, it was affecting her mental stability. As a result, she found it hard to keep herself concentrating on staying quiet
Shelly: “ƨトƒp ƒト! ǫιƒʌƨƒ! ι ʋιʋи’ト ʌƨг トǫ ↄǫᚢƒ ξƒrƒ!”
She tried to say to herself ‘Stop it! Please! I didn’t ask to come here!’ but it wasn’t working, the voices intensified in her head. They made more statements that would sound ridiculous to a normal person. ‘Bet you planned on us to die? You only wanted our gear all along! Talk about the ultimate plan…’; these mental claims only exasperated her further!
Shelly: “ƨトƒp ƒト, ƨトƒp ƒト!, ƨトƒp ƒト! Ƨトƒƒƒƒƒƒƒp ιιιιιιιιιιιトトトトトトトトトトトトトト!
Her concentration was broken and, thus, in her moment of severe anguish, she thrashed her box open and got out from under the bed, inadvertently turning back into her new quadruped form. She was too distressed and on the verge of tears to even notice the noise she was making
Shelly: “ƒ ʋƒʋи’ト ιƒʌvƒ ǫjɖ ƒи pƒrpƒƨƒ! ƒ ʋƒʋ-…”
She huddled herself in the corner of the bedroom, burying her front hooves in her face and broke down crying

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald followed Utonium to Whistler. He looked at the boards around him and noted the progress he was making
Gerald: “Heh, you sure outdone yourself, Whistler
As Gerald made a quiet comment to himself, the other voice in his head spoke up again
???: “This scientist is wasting his time with trivial matters. He should be working on a way to deal with all these new realities we’ve been encountering!
Gerald: Turns to the voiceI’m sure he, Utonium, Twilight and many others can figure out a way to do it. Question is, will it work in time?
???: “I hope so…for my sake and yours…
@TheFinite
The voice quietly vanished as Gerald turned his head to see Whistler by the repair unit, along with Plant Man reactivating himself
Gerald: “Hey hey! Looking like a strong recovery is in order!”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Me: I went along with Vigil’s idea, at first. I quietly came over to the dormitory door that he was standing next to. Suddenly, I could hear a gurgling voice on the other side getting louder and motioned Vigil to hold stillWait wait, listen…Even though I couldn’t quite understand the language being spoken, it sounded like a familiar tone from my own dimension. However, I couldn’t put my finge-well hoof on the matterIt sounds like its…distressed?Just then, I heard the voice get louder, like it was screaming. I then heard it thrashing about in the room and motioned for Vigil to wait until the noise had died downSounds to me that this newcomer needs helpFinally, I heard the screams and thrashing dying out, replaced by the sounds of someone crying

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Blossom: “Sounds like a plan. Lead the way”
Further up the stairwell
Bubbles: “You’re doing well, girls. About halfway up it now”
Buttercup: “Heh, not very often I hear someone other than Blossom giving lead commands”
Bubbles: “I…I find it hard to believe myself. However, Blossom’s right. I have to learn and I’m learning from the best!”
Buttercup: “Hrm”

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Utonium: “It was certainly not easy to make repairs on Plant Man, especially when you’ve only recently become an Equine like myself. While repairing him, we also examined his internal systems and unique way of charging himself. Whoever designed him was a genius in both robotics and botany”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
once sure there was not going to be trouble, the colt enters.
Vigil: "hello? are you alright... silly question but..."

Scootaloo: “or at least from the biggest know it all, be honest bubbs, does she always talk to you like you know nothing? bad enough when applebloom does that, and she does it rarely at least.”

Whistler: “that or the fields have bled into each other to the point that everything is technology. now plant man… could you… reset to english if possible? and give us some feedback on wether you’re back at your best?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Ah, yes, the land without an England yet speaks the language. I will have you know that Dr. Pedro is one of the foremost authorities on robotics in the world, standing toe-to-toe with the likes of Light, Wily, and Cossack!” Plant Man proclaimed proudly as he stretched, testing his joints and servos. “As for my own condition, I am not quite up to full strength, it may take some time for my self-repair systems to fix everything fully, but I am more than well enough to perform any task you require of me.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Shelly stopped crying and froze up once she heard a robotic voice speaking nearby. Her eyes widen as she realized that the breakdown she had suffered had caused enough noise for them to find her location. There was no way she could get away from them in time. Not only could the exit door be blocked by another individual, her body had been spent going through a mental episode. All she could do was to unfurl her shaken front legs, fearfully look to who was speaking to her and pray that they were merciful
Shelly: “トξƒ…トξƒ ʌɖƒ гƒト…ʌиʋ wξʌト ʋƒ гƒɖ wʌиト?”
As she said to the local quadruped ‘who are you and what do you want’, she had no clue if the individual could understand her language. If not, this world was going to be incredibly challenging for her to get through

@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Gerald: “Well, I’m a curious lad so I have a question to you, mr Plant Man. What was your last memory before coming to Equestria?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
(Couldn’t they just cast a spell to make them speak English? Or use sign language? Maybe even play into this and have some type of translation machine created from one of the scientists?)

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Me: I saw Vigil enter the room and then I walked through and stood by the door, incase whoever individual this was tried to make a hasty getaway. Upon entering the room, I saw the intruder in plain sight and my brain was trying to reign in on somethingThat style of hair doesn’t look Equestrian…I’ve seen that type of thing before…but where?As Vigil went over to see what was wrong, it slowly unveiled its front legs and looked towards him, revealing its face. Its eyes had some kind of black outline around them and, while it was speaking, my brain had put the dots together of, both, the voice type and the design of the creatures face & hair. My eyes widen once I realized where I had seen this species type before: they belonged in certain Nintendo games on the Wii U & SwitchAn actual Inkling in Equestria!?As I said this, I remembered that Princess Twilight was still nearby, considering she fixed the vase from earlier. I poked my head out the dormitory and signaled Twilight over to our location

@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: “I…I guess its because she’s the ‘Commander & Leader’ of our group so we put up with it”
Buttercup: “What do you mean ‘put up with it’?! You’ve seen my arguments with her!”
Bubbles: “Yes, Buttercup, I do remember…and I don’t like seeing you two fight, neither you and me arguing…but I guess its a thing that happens when you become leader of a superhero team: Trying to keep order within it. I know I haven’t exactly been the most enlightened or intelligible or hardened of the group, considering the person I am and my…experiences in the past”
Buttercup: “You mean the time-”
Bubbles: “That I went hardcore? …It…it brings mixed memories for me. Having that aggressive drive and semblance of authority felt great in the moment…but as time went on, I looked back on my experience and wondered to myself: ‘Could I have done the same thing without also causing all that unnecessary violence? All those poor bystanders who broke such minor laws and I had to go crazy with aggression about it?’ While that question has been sitting there in my mind for a long while, its not one I bring up alot…until I was asked about Blossoms Leadership”
Buttercup: “Ok? What does that have to do with what Scoots here just said?”
Bubbles: “Scootaloo…I can say that it has shaped me into the person I am today…and…well…maybe Blossoms got reason to believe that I know nothing…but that is a thing I want to change, a chance to prove that I can be capable of leadership qualities as well”
Buttercup: “Hrm…”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@Revan0123
Utonium: “I must admit, they probably do better in those sorts of robotics than myself. The most I did with sentient AI was make a talking car that could transform and…well, that nearly ended my relationship with my sweet little angels…”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
(Bubbles can speak to animals so, here’s what I’m re-thinking: Why don’t we just have her as a translator for Shelly once they come back from their challenge? Meanwhile, we could go the route of ‘trying to get Shelly & Vigil/Matias/Twilight to understand each other enough to get the basis’)
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
the princess trots over, taking care to be quiet.
“yes, have you found them?”

Scootaloo: “if she’d heard even half of that just now she’s probably feeling like putting a dunce cap on herself.”

Whistler: “personally i’ve had a few run ins with it. but not even remotely close to this. though a king oni could hold a decent conversation, when you’re the caricature of a brutish samurai there’s only so much intelligence in the artifice. I Tried to get something better together with future tech, but from what i’ve heard i should be glad i never got any headway in before coming here.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man paused as he accessed his memory, sorting through and trying to find the last memory before he appeared in this strange land, in this strange form. He frowned, not liking the results.
“I cannot be sure, meus amigos. The most recent memory from my world is going through the great Amazon… but that does not quite feel correct. There are gaps in my memory, and I suspect the exact moment I moved is missing.”

Texty continued following the fillies, pleased with the newfound teamwork.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
The equine in front of Shelly didn’t seem to be aggressive, hostile or suspicious of her. Instead, it seemed to be curious. Worried, even, for her well being. She had previously spoken a line to them and waited for a response from the pony but there was no reply. Perhaps they don’t understand the Inkling language?
Shelly: “ξǫγᚢ…”
As she tried to think of something that she could do to let them know of her status, Shelly noticed two other equines in the corner of her eye. The first one was signalling to a purple pony to come into the room…and it had wings AND a horn. Up until now, she had only come across variants that had one feature yet, somehow, this purple equine had both features!? Perhaps she was the ruler of this kingdom?
Shelly: “ιбξ!”
She needed to think of something and fast, lest the pony in front of her became annoyed. Quickly, she thought to herself ‘Maybe if I try this?’ and pointed over to the window. Specifically, she was pointing to the forest on the other side of town. She then got up on her hooves and made charade style gestures of her ending up in this land. She then made more gestures to try to get them to understand why she came to this castle and then pointed to the purple equine, making a final gesture of her coming to find them

@TheFinite
Gerald: “Must’ve been something big and important if your internal memory was tampered with?”
@Cerebrate19
As Gerald was about to say something to Whistler, the voice in his head cropped up again
???: SnickersThis half-wit of a scientist believes the words from your mouth now. Would it be really wise to tell him you were wrong to question his lifetimes work to a supposed corrupt company?
Gerald remained silent and lowered his head as the voice vanished again. On one hoof, he was right to see Futuretech as this corrupt company due to experience of their dark schemes in the video game of his own reality. On the other hoof, though, he didn’t know if Whistler was from THAT specific reality of Red Alert 3. Its possible, Gerald thought, that Whistler was from a universe where Futuretech were peaceful, even benevolent? Here Gerald was, directing the scientist on who the bad guys and good guys are…and he could be absolutely barking up the wrong tree, if he really knew what reality Whistler came from?
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Me: While keeping my head directed to Twilight, I pointed a hoof over to Vigil and the Inkling ponySeems they were hiding under the bed, keeping quiet while we were searching further down the corridors. However, at some point, they made alot of sudden noise which caught our attention. When we came in, we saw that they were crying in the corner. I don’t think this pony wandered into your castle by accidentI then turned my head to see the Inkling pony pointing to a window before seeing them get up and do some strange gesturesSeems they don’t speak the same dialect as us, must be trying some sort of sign language? I then saw it point to TwilightI…if I had to guess, I think it wanted to come find you?

@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “Heh. Considering we have super hearing, Scoots, she most likely did”
Further back down the stairwell
Blossom: Looks annoyed at Scootaloos commentsThere’s definitely alot of Buttercup in her, alright…

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@Revan0123
Utonium: “We all have things we regret, I suppose. But, we can’t let that put us down all the time. Right, Gerald? …uh, Gerald?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
As twilight looks the squid pony over and hears the speech of the still clearly distressed girl she settles on her haunches, trying to think.
“hmm, FLuttershy is unfortunately in trotston, visiting family… but maybe i can do something, if you’d help me vigil?”
"I'll gladly help, princess."
“now i ahve no idea if you can still understand us, but most important is that they calm down first, then we can figure it all out.”
"i think i can guess what you're planning, and besides i am used to getting by on writing."
“alright here goes.”
her horn glows, and the next moment so do Vigil, and Shelly, a bright flash on the colt later and a few new features on him became apparent, mainly the mask and of course the tentacles on his head. as he then tried to speak a beak also became apaprent.
Vigil: “Χαίρετε? μπορείς να με καταλάβεις τώρα?”
his accent was a bit warbled, but that was her language as natural as she spoke it. at the same time his collar had garbled out the strange language, they had a translator now.

Applebloom: “headstrong, unable to sit still and listen and any plan not involving super fast super hard or hitting stuff is boring?”
Sweetie: “Well you fight all the time too, at this point she even answers to featherbrain.”

WHistler: “I just wish i knew if Yuriko is fine… the empire wanted her as a commando but that was a desaster waiting to happen… last i knew she was on sigma island.”
the implication, was that the world he hailed of didn’t have the fearsome psionic commando in the empire, meaning that it was different at least on the small scale.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“It’s possible that the damage to my system could have corrupted a few memories… no, that isn’t it. I would still have the files, indications that the data was there, but it’s just missing… I suspect I was tampered with.”
With that, his demeanor shifted significantly, from curious to darkly suspicious, and perhaps even a little scared.
“I do not know if I can be trusted.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Shelly stopped doing gestures when it looked like the purple equine was thinking out loud about something. Because the dialect of this species was way different, she had a few guesses in her mind. Maybe it was trying to find a way to help her out…or was it thinking about what to do about the security of this place after ridding of her? After a few agonizing minutes of wondering if this was going to be good or bad, she saw the pony with a metal collar around its neck being called over by the purple one. Shelly didn’t quite understand what was going on but, before she could say anything or make more gestures, the purple pony powered up its horn
Shelly: “ƒξ?”
As she was wondering what was going on, Shelly noticed the horn on the collared pony was lighting up…and then, very suddenly, her own horn was lighting up!
Shelly: “Ξƒξ!?”
Before she could begin to comprehend what they were doing, a bright flash caused Shelly to put a hoof to her face and turn her head away, worried that her eyes might burn up if she looked any longer. When the light died down, she slowly turned back to her original position and lowered her hoof, wondering to herself ‘what was that about?’. Her expression of confusion changed to shock when she saw the collared pony had been implemented with several Inkling features. What really surprised her, though, was when the collared pony spoke to her in her own language! Shelly sat there for a minute in stunned silence before slowly nodding and saying a small reply back
Shelly: “…ι…ι ↄʌи”

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: Realizes Utonium is speaking to him “Oh, sorry, Professor. My mind wandered off elsewhere…about something important…”
@TheFinite
Gerald: Remembers the events that transpired over the day “…after what I did that ultimately brought us to this current situation…I feel the same…”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Me: “Here goes what?” I see that Twilight, Vigil and the Inkling ponys horns are all lighting up “What are yo-” I covered my eyes and looked away from the bright flash “The heck was that about?” I lowered my hoof and turned my head around “HUH!?” I shockingly saw Vigil had some of the features the Inkling pony had. I then turned to Twilight in utter amazement while Vigil was speaking to the newcomer “How in the sweet name of helig mor (sweet mother) did you do that!?”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “It still amazes me that we have alot in common…Realizes something “Wait, Featherbrain? Who’s that?”

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Utonium: “Now hold up a minute, Gerald. From what I can recall from our previous encounter, back at the castle, you didn’t go through this entire event intentionally. Whatever’s inside your head is making you do things you didn’t want to. I should know, HIM forced me and all of Townsville, at one point, to become hostile towards my little angels. As a result of that, they were forced to beat me and the others up to break the mind control. I would never willingly want them to undergo that sort of horrific ordeal again…”
@TheFinite
Utonium: “As for you, Plant Man, we could always check your software programming to see what else might been tampered with?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide