WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
Vigil: “gяєαт, ι αм ѕιℓєит νιgιℓ, αи∂ ∂σи’т ωσяяу, иσ σиє ιѕ мα∂ αвσυт тнє σℓ∂ ναѕє, ιт ωαѕ α ףυιςк fιאָ fσя тнє ρяιиςєѕѕ. ωєℓςσмє тσ ρσиуνιℓℓє ву тнє ωαу.”
he gave her a smile as only the inkling boys back home could, usually when they just won a match.
“ωє gєт α ℓσт σf νιѕιтσяѕ αяσυи∂ нєяє, αℓℓ σf тнєм ωαкє υρ ιи тнє fσяєѕт, ѕσ ωє тяу тσ нєℓρ тнєм gєт ѕιтυαтє∂ нєяє.”
he makes another gesture, then a surprised noise as he had just accidentally fuigured out he had a squid form.
“єн? уσυ ςαи ѕнαρєѕнιfт? σкαу тнιѕ ιѕ иσω σffιςιαℓℓу αωєѕσмє, ι нανє α νσιςє тнαт ωσякѕ αи∂ ςαи вєςσмє α ѕףυι∂. αиутнιиg єℓѕє ςσσℓ ωє ςαи ∂σ?”
meanwhile twilight turned to Matias
Twilight: “one of star swirl’s greatest works, a full species swap spell that has basically no drawbacks… except the power of the caster and a volunteer member of the target species. works on breezies, seaponies, dragons, changelings and one time on a minotaur.”

Applebloom: “Scootaloo is one.”
Sweetie: “Applebloom! featherbrain is technically a bad word, aimed at anyone that has feathers and acts without thinking… applebloom’s sister often calls one of her best friends that too.”

Whistler: “with everything that has happened we can’t exactly afford not to trust you, i may have allowed equestria to jump over a lot of the problems of modernization, this nation will never be stuck on coal for power for one, but with all that is happening i fear the clouds that gather on the horizon.”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
Plant Man considered the offer. “That may be a good idea, if you are able to understand the code. I have been used as a tool for domination once, I do not want it to happen again. If you find something… then it is likely I was not sent here on accident, and I may not be the only one.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Shelly was, once again, stunned in silence as Vigil was speaking to her in her own tongue, along with figuring out how to squid-form by accident. She guessed this pony must’ve either been a local or had been here for a long time to get used to their quadruped body. After Vigil finished speaking, she spoke up
Shelly: “ι’м…ι’м αωєѕтяυςк αт нσω уσυ αи∂ тнє σтнєя єףυιиє мαиαgє∂ тнαт?” Shakes head and smiles back “ѕσяяу, му мαииєяѕ ναиιѕнє∂ αи∂ уσυ σиℓу ωαитє∂ тσ нєℓρ мє αfтєя αℓℓ тнιѕ тιмє ѕσ ιт’ѕ σиℓу ωιѕє тнαт ι ιитяσ∂υςє муѕєℓf. му иαмє ιѕ ѕнєℓℓу ςυяα αи∂ ι’м αи ιикℓιиg, αи єνσℓνє∂ fσям σf ѕףυι∂. тняσυgн συя єνσℓυтισи, ωє ℓєαяиє∂ нσω тσ ѕнαρєѕнιfт вυт…υм, αт тнє ςσѕт σf иσт вєιиg αвℓє тσ нαи∂ℓє ωαтєя αѕ ωєℓℓ αѕ συя αиςєѕтσяѕ ∂ι∂. ωє αℓѕσ ∂σи’т нανє вσиєѕ ιи συя вσ∂ιєѕ вυт ςαятιℓαgє ιиѕтєα∂”

@Cerebrate19
The voice in Gerald’s head spoke up again
???: “Once again, this scientist has another point: With the barrier between worlds fracturing at a slow but steady rate, more off-worlders are bound to arrive here…and I doubt all of them will have the best intentions in mind
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald ignored the voice and raised his head to speak to Utonium
Gerald: “Thanks for the talk, Professor. In this trying time, I really need to get my mind focused, especially after what Whistler said”
@TheFinite
Gerald looked over to Plant Man as he was talking. Being careful about what words to say to Plant Man, lest, in Gerald’s view, he fry his brain with questioning his own existence as video game character, he asked a simple question
Gerald: “Others? You mean…there’s more than one of you?”
UltraVaderMan

(I’ll switch back to using the name)
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Matias: I chuckled “Heh, talk about convenient” I look to Vigil and the Inkling pony as they were speaking “Well, looks like Vigil can handle the situation at this point” I turn to the door “I’m heading down to the lab, gonna meet up with Gerald and the others”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Does this friend also love to show off like Buttercup?”

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “Glad I could be of assistance”
@TheFinite
Utonium: “You’ve also been tampered with before? By who?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Twilight: “good idea, i’ll see about these two. see you later matias.”
Vigil: “ѕσ ωє ςαи ∂яσρ fяσм вαѕιςαℓℓу αиу нєιgнт, αѕ ℓσиg αѕ ωє ∂σи’т ℓαи∂ ιи ωαтєя, тнαт’ѕ ρяєтту иєαт тσσ. ιи αиу ςαѕє, тσ мαкє ιт σffιςιαℓ, ѕнєℓℓу, ωєℓςσмє тσ ρσиуνιℓℓє ωє’ℓℓ вє нαρρу тσ нєℓρ уσυ gєт ѕєт υρ… ∂α∂ ςαи ρяσвαвℓу συтfιт уσυ ωιтн α тяαиѕℓαтσя, ιт ωσякє∂ gяєαт fσя мє.”
he returns to Inkpony form, holding out a hoof.
“ι’∂ ℓιкє тσ нєαя αвσυт ωнєяє уσυ ςσмє fяσм ℓαтєя, вυт ιf тнαт ωαѕ ωнαт мα∂є уσυ ςяу ι ѕнσυℓ∂и’т ρυѕн ιт.”

Applebloom: “well, since scoots is out of earshot i can tell you, she is the literal worst show off i’ve ever seen, her doing her day job happens on accident while she shows off.”
Sweetie: “are you sure she’s the worst? we did meet trixie.”
“Trixie’s job IS showing off and Rainbow dash heckled her doing that because the whole town wasn’t paying attention to her.”

Whistler: “stands to reason that when there are at least 4 genius roboticists that they made more than one robot. i’d be guessing there is in fact a wide selection of… brothers? cousins, perhaps? in all likelihood covering other elements?”
he looks over at gerald.
“we did ahve videogames back home too, if we ever stumble over green glowing crystals, do not touch. Nothing is real in every universe, but everything is real in one.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“There have been around a hundred made so far. Not brothers exactly, but of similar capabilities to my own.” Plant Man explained. “Though a large portion of those have been destroyed, as they were created as weapons of a madman’s desire for global domination. That man had also reprogrammed me, and seven other of my brethren who were fighting in a competition and used us as tools.”
Plant Man’s petals wilted a bit as he looked downcast. “But that was my past life, before I was rebuilt.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
As Shelly looked down at Vigils hoof, she had a saddened look on her face. Maybe her ticket to getting back to her own world would take a little longer than expected
Shelly: “ιт’ѕ иσт ѕσ мυςн αвσυт ωнєяє ι ςαмє fяσм вυт мσяє σf…ςιяςυмѕтαиςєѕ σςςυяιиg вєfσяє ∂єραятυяє…αи∂ ι ∂σит ωιѕн тσ ѕρєαк αвσυт ιт נυѕт уєт”
She then looked back at Vigils face with a small smile
Shelly: “иєνєятнєℓєѕѕ, ι ѕєєкє∂ συт тнιѕ ℓσςαтισи fσя нєℓρ αи∂ ι’м gℓα∂ тнαт ѕσмє σf тнє ℓσςαℓѕ αяє ωιℓℓιиg тσ нєℓρ”
Shelly shook Vigils hoof
Shelly: “αℓѕσ, уєѕ, α тяαиѕℓαтσя ωσυℓ∂ мαкє ςσммυиιςαтισи αℓσт єαѕιєя”
As Shelly finished shaking their hoof, she looked over to the unique purple equine still in the room. She noticed that the other individual had left while she and Vigil were talking. ‘Who was that other local?’ she wondered before bringing up a thought of what Vigil said from earlier as she looked at the purple pony
Shelly: “тнιѕ ρяιиςєѕѕ ιѕ αмαzιиg. ωнσ αяє тнєу?”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Well, one things for sure. We’re not letting you become a tool for anyone else again. You’re your own individual and what choices you make, now, define you for who you are”
???: “Amusing coming from you…
Gerald: Looks away from the othersI’m not talking to you, inner demon
???: “Inner demon?Dark chuckleMy my, are we forgetting what brought you to me? Or have those memories not returned for you yet?
Gerald: “Enough of your bullshit!
???: “It’s only a matter of time, my dear child…
Gerald: “I SAID SHUT IT!” Looks back in awkward silence “Sorry, inner demon flared up again…”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I walked out of the room and went back the way I came, making sure to remember what room we started in. Once I was several corridors away from where they were, I started to speak out my inner thoughts “Heh, who would’ve thought that I’d come across characters from both the Powerpuff Girls and Splatoon franchises today? I certainly didn’t expect that…then again, coming to Equestria in of itself was also not on my expectation list yet here I am” As I arrived in the room we started in, I recalled what Twilight said “Just downstairs you say?” I looked around, trying to figure out which door it was “Ugh, really should’ve waited to see where Gerald went before galloping off!” I decided to just pick a door and hoped for the best “Hope Plant Man and the others are doing okay…”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Heh, reminds me of the time when we were testing our powers in front of the Association of World Super Men” Mentally connects dots from earlier conversations “So…Scootaloo idolizes this ‘Rainbow Dash’?”

@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “Considering the effort it took my girls to take down Dynamo, I’m glad not more than one was ever made”
@TheFinite
Utonium: “You can be rest assured that nothing of the sort will happen while we’re here”
@Revan0123
Utonium: “How to deal with that, however, I do not know?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
Vigil: “ιитяσ∂υςιиg ρяιиςєѕѕ тωιℓιgнт ѕραякℓє, яσуαℓ ∂єραятмєит, мαgις αѕ ∂єяινє∂ fяσм fяιєи∂ѕнιρ αи∂ ρσѕιтινιту.”
he went on to explain the basics of their world, as best as he could anyways.

Applebloom: “you get her started on it and she can keep going all day.”
Sweetie: “okay yeah i have to agree with bloomy, it’s a bit much.”

Whistler: “the inner demon matter… are you sure it is an outside influence? it is not unheard of for minds to compartmentalize, especially when dealing with traumata.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man gave a small smile. “I am honored to have gained this level of trust with you. If I do turn, I simply ask you destroy me before I can cause any further harm. I do not think I could live with myself if that happened to me again.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Shelly: “мαgις ∂єяινє∂ fяσм fяιєи∂ѕнιρ αи∂ ρσѕιтινιту? тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ςєятαιиℓу ∂ιffєяєит fяσм му σωи. συяѕ ιѕ ∂σиє тняσυgн gσσ∂ σℓ∂ fαѕнισиє∂ тєςниσℓσgу. нєςк, ωє нανє α νєи∂σя ιи συя ςιту ςαℓℓє∂ αммσ киιgнтѕ тнαт αяє, тσ тнιѕ ∂αу, ѕтιℓℓ тяуιиg тσ мαкє иєω тσυяиαмєит ωєαρσиѕ”
Shelly listened on to more of the basics
Shelly: “ѕσ, тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ нαѕ иαтυяє вєιиg ςσитяσℓℓє∂ αℓмσѕт єאָςℓυѕινєℓу ву ρσиιєѕ? нєн, тнαт ωσυℓ∂’νє вєєи нєℓρfυℓ ιи συя ωσяℓ∂ ωнєиєνєя α ѕєνєяє тнυи∂єяѕтσям ѕнσωє∂ υρ. συя вσ∂ιєѕ αяє ѕєиѕιтινє тσ ωαтєя, ιf уσυ’ℓℓ яємємвєя αи∂, ωнιℓє ωє ςαи нαи∂ℓє α ℓιgнт ѕнσωєя, α тнυи∂єяѕтσям ιѕ ωαу συт σf συя ℓєαgυє. тнαик gσσ∂иєѕѕ fσя тнσѕє яєѕραωи ∂єνιςєѕ…”
Shelly soon realized something and had widened her eyes in shock
Shelly: “тнιѕ ρℓαςє ∂σєѕи’т нανє яєѕραωи gєиєяαтσяѕ…σн иσ…” Panics “…σн иσ σниσσниσσниσ!”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald was about to say something to Plant Man before Utonium and Whistler spoke up about his ‘inner demon’ issue
Gerald: “It’s a possibility but…I wonder why I keep losing consciousness & having violent flashbacks if it really is just a split personality? Also, when I came to Equestria, this issue didn’t crop up for the first several months. Only started flaring shortly after I went back home due to storming out the cafe…and speaking of that”
Gerald took a deep breath
Gerald: “Whistler…I’m sorry for shouting like that at the start of the day. I shouldn’t have let my bias about one universe’s company be applied to all other related ones. For all I know, in the reality where you come from, Futuretech may not even be into that sort of heinous science or severe crimes against humanity” Lowers head in shame “I shouldn’t have judged you so harshly…and I feel like I’ve almost paid the price for it” Tears flow out as he remembers his actions nearly cost them their lives
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Matias: I pass through the door and come across a staircase that was leading down “Really hope this isn’t the way down to the laundry room. That’d just be embarrassing for me…” I walked down the staircase, still saying out loud my own thoughts “That battle with HIM and Discord…I do wonder what happened to those two? Are they still fighting to this hour? Are the realms they’re in also dealing with their chaotic fashion?” I was about halfway down the stairs by this point “And speaking of realms…I wonder what they’re doing about people vanishing and coming here? Surely, some of them must have the technology or power to observe other realities? And, if they do…what would be their decision? No interference? Limited intervention…or even straight up war?” As these dark thoughts were getting to my brain, I shook them off for the time being as I finally made it to the bottom of the stairway and came across another set of doors “Hope this is the place”

@Cerebrate19
Further up the stairwell
Bubbles: “Almost there, girls”
Buttercup: “About time…” Hears conversation further down the stairway, thanks to super hearing “Hey, Scoots. Your friends downstairs seem to be talking about some pony named ‘Rainbow Dash’? Any idea who that is?”
Back down the stairwell
Blossom: “Ugh, me and my curiosity of this worlds inhabitants…

@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Utonium: Raises eyebrow to Whistler “Futuretech? Gerald thought you were working for an evil science corporation?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald tearfully looks over to Utonium
Gerald: “That’s what I thought…but I could be dead wrong this whole time”
@Cerebrate19
He looks back at the ground, tears dropping on the floor
Gerald: “I know you said that it could’ve just been this ‘inner demon’…but, I didn’t feel that influence until after I agreed with Matias and Vigil to come back. Up until that point, the arguing with Whistler, the shouting and accusations…That was all my own actions
Gerald looks at his own hoof, tears dripping onto it
Gerald: “How could I ever be so selfish to let my biases control me like that, especially after I helped Matias out with a similar accusation the night before…?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I walk through the door and notice the recognizable group of ponies ahead of me “I’m back, everyone. Intruder issue got sorted and-” I had a worried face when I saw Gerald looking at his own hoof, crying “GERALD!” I gallop over to him “Gerald, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”
Utonium: “He was telling us about his actions prior to his ‘inner demon’ issue”
Matias: “What?” I look to Gerald for a moment before turning my head to Utonium “You mean when he was shouting at Whistler and accusing him of things before storming off?”
Utonium: “Yes, he made it quite clear”
Matias: I look back to Gerald “That wasn’t the demon controlling you that time?” Utonium spoke to me again so I turned to look at him
Utonium: “He was telling us how he shouldn’t have been biased about this ‘Futuretech’ company and the people who worked for them, because of some experience he had back in his own reality.”
Matias: I see him turn his head to the other scientist
Utonium: “What do you think about this, Whistler?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide