WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Plant Man gave a small smile. “I am honored to have gained this level of trust with you. If I do turn, I simply ask you destroy me before I can cause any further harm. I do not think I could live with myself if that happened to me again.”
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Matias: I pass through the door and come across a staircase that was leading down “Really hope this isn’t the way down to the laundry room. That’d just be embarrassing for me…” I walked down the staircase, still saying out loud my own thoughts “That battle with HIM and Discord…I do wonder what happened to those two? Are they still fighting to this hour? Are the realms they’re in also dealing with their chaotic fashion?” I was about halfway down the stairs by this point “And speaking of realms…I wonder what they’re doing about people vanishing and coming here? Surely, some of them must have the technology or power to observe other realities? And, if they do…what would be their decision? No interference? Limited intervention…or even straight up war?” As these dark thoughts were getting to my brain, I shook them off for the time being as I finally made it to the bottom of the stairway and came across another set of doors “Hope this is the place”

@Cerebrate19
Further up the stairwell
Bubbles: “Almost there, girls”
Buttercup: “About time…” Hears conversation further down the stairway, thanks to super hearing “Hey, Scoots. Your friends downstairs seem to be talking about some pony named ‘Rainbow Dash’? Any idea who that is?”
Back down the stairwell
Blossom: “Ugh, me and my curiosity of this worlds inhabitants…

@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Utonium: Raises eyebrow to Whistler “Futuretech? Gerald thought you were working for an evil science corporation?”
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald tearfully looks over to Utonium
Gerald: “That’s what I thought…but I could be dead wrong this whole time”
@Cerebrate19
He looks back at the ground, tears dropping on the floor
Gerald: “I know you said that it could’ve just been this ‘inner demon’…but, I didn’t feel that influence until after I agreed with Matias and Vigil to come back. Up until that point, the arguing with Whistler, the shouting and accusations…That was all my own actions
Gerald looks at his own hoof, tears dripping onto it
Gerald: “How could I ever be so selfish to let my biases control me like that, especially after I helped Matias out with a similar accusation the night before…?”
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I walk through the door and notice the recognizable group of ponies ahead of me “I’m back, everyone. Intruder issue got sorted and-” I had a worried face when I saw Gerald looking at his own hoof, crying “GERALD!” I gallop over to him “Gerald, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?”
Utonium: “He was telling us about his actions prior to his ‘inner demon’ issue”
Matias: “What?” I look to Gerald for a moment before turning my head to Utonium “You mean when he was shouting at Whistler and accusing him of things before storming off?”
Utonium: “Yes, he made it quite clear”
Matias: I look back to Gerald “That wasn’t the demon controlling you that time?” Utonium spoke to me again so I turned to look at him
Utonium: “He was telling us how he shouldn’t have been biased about this ‘Futuretech’ company and the people who worked for them, because of some experience he had back in his own reality.”
Matias: I see him turn his head to the other scientist
Utonium: “What do you think about this, Whistler?”
OOC: When you’re ready Cerebrate, these are the last posts we were on.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
the scientist looks between his colleague and the others.
“Professor Utonium, you can probably relate the most. as Scientists we find new ways, new possibilities, new tools, new wonders. this can be used to help, or used to harm. i can say with confidence that the first time i have made to cause harm was with HIM earlier but obviously i bear some responsibility for what it COULD be used for.”
he makes to help gerald back to his feet.
“it is a slap to be told what your creations have wrought, but it undeniably is possible, my cryo systems make things brittle, a suitably heartless man in one of those suits would have no trouble doing terrible things to people, it is all weapons, created when weapons were needed, but the genie does not go back into the bottle, the weapons don’t magically disappear when a war is won.”
he glances to another board.
nuclear reaction
that which must not be unleashed upon this world, i will see about having my memories on the process removed as soon as possible.
“when the proof is made, when people realize it CAN work they will start on making their own. every scientist has to accept that they put things into the world, and that they will not ever be able to remove them.
Getting back on topic, you have nothing to apologize to me for. I know what i did and didn’t do, and i dread what might be done. But i have gone past letting any of it affect me. i can only hope that among those i give tools to, are more good than bad.”
a glance to the final board.
Spectrum Technology
With the pegasus' abilities to create chromatic fluids on industrial scale the efficiency of spectrum weaponry and stealth fields is beyond wildest expectations, cloudsdales top flyers now all utilize it to great effect.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Gerald gets helped up by Whistler as he explains away his reasoning. Gerald was surprised by how cool the scientist kept his nerve. He had every right to yell at him for false accusations and yet…he didn’t. He had every right to ridicule him, detain him in a prison even, for nearly getting him and his friends killed…and yet he didn’t. Gerald felt like it was, almost, a role reversal of last nights argument. Before, it was him helping Matias reconcile with Whistler after all the trouble with Jonis. Now, it was his turn
Gerald: “I…” Sniffs and wipes tears from eyes “I don’t know what to say, Whistler…” Looks to the ground “I felt like, after everything I did today, you wouldn’t want to see me around you again…” Looks up to him with a small smile “…and yet, you continue to surprise me”
Gerald moves his head from left to right, passing by Plant Man, Utonium, Matias before fixating on Whistler
Gerald: “You’re right. It’s in the past. I was just too emotional to see the picture until now. What’s done is done. We can only turn our eyes to the present and the future, to make sure events like these don’t transpire once more”
He holds out his hoof to Whistler
Gerald: “Lets agree to make better outcomes, to see bright smiles on everyones faces…and to never be put through the same scenarios again”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Shelly: “мαgις ∂єяινє∂ fяσм fяιєи∂ѕнιρ αи∂ ρσѕιтινιту? тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ςєятαιиℓу ∂ιffєяєит fяσм му σωи. συяѕ ιѕ ∂σиє тняσυgн gσσ∂ σℓ∂ fαѕнισиє∂ тєςниσℓσgу. нєςк, ωє нανє α νєи∂σя ιи συя ςιту ςαℓℓє∂ αммσ киιgнтѕ тнαт αяє, тσ тнιѕ ∂αу, ѕтιℓℓ тяуιиg тσ мαкє иєω тσυяиαмєит ωєαρσиѕ”
Shelly listened on to more of the basics
Shelly: “ѕσ, тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ нαѕ иαтυяє вєιиg ςσитяσℓℓє∂ αℓмσѕт єאָςℓυѕινєℓу ву ρσиιєѕ? нєн, тнαт ωσυℓ∂’νє вєєи нєℓρfυℓ ιи συя ωσяℓ∂ ωнєиєνєя α ѕєνєяє тнυи∂єяѕтσям ѕнσωє∂ υρ. συя вσ∂ιєѕ αяє ѕєиѕιтινє тσ ωαтєя, ιf уσυ’ℓℓ яємємвєя αи∂, ωнιℓє ωє ςαи нαи∂ℓє α ℓιgнт ѕнσωєя, α тнυи∂єяѕтσям ιѕ ωαу συт σf συя ℓєαgυє. тнαик gσσ∂иєѕѕ fσя тнσѕє яєѕραωи ∂єνιςєѕ…”
Shelly soon realized something and had widened her eyes in shock
Shelly: “тнιѕ ρℓαςє ∂σєѕи’т нανє яєѕραωи gєиєяαтσяѕ…σн иσ…” Panics “…σн иσ σниσσниσσниσ!”
OOC: Forgot to include this in the recap post but we haven’t resolved this yet.
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Matias: I watched as Gerald & Whistler bury the recent hatchet between them “Man, first me and now you reconciling with the scientist” I chuckled “Who’s next? Utonium?”
Utonium: “I suppose I could apologise to Whistler for not having my secret ingredient on me”
Matias: “Oh, nonsense. After what Hardly did with Chemical X, its better off in your hands”
Utonium: “Yes, I-…wait, how did you know about that?”
Matias: “You guys had a TV series in my world. It saw that particular detail”
Utonium: “Ah…I see”

@Cerebrate19
(Copying this over since we left it hanging)
Further up the stairwell
Bubbles: “Almost there, girls”
Buttercup: “About time…” Hears conversation further down the stairway, thanks to super hearing “Hey, Scoots. Your friends downstairs seem to be talking about some pony named ‘Rainbow Dash’? Any idea who that is?”
Back down the stairwell
Blossom: “Ugh, me and my curiosity of this worlds inhabitants…
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
vigil gallops over and tries to calm her down, ultimately going for squid form and holding a tentacle to each of her cheeks.
(i forgot where i got the greekish letters)
“Hey, calm down, we have a lot of geniuses in this same castle we’ll figure something out.”
(PS. from what i saw there are only two things an inkling needs to fear, different aligned ink and water, specifically being over the waist in it.)
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: I should’ve clarified better in that previous post: Shelly was panicking about a lack of respawn devices BECAUSE said devices are what help the Inkling race survive, what would be, death from water and different aligned ink during Turf War matches and/or other non-sport incidents like thunderstorms in a city. In Splatoon 2’s Octo Expansion, during the Escape phases, should your character get splatted during said phases, they don’t ‘respawn’ in the normal lore sense, due to a lack of respawn devices, and you restart from the last checkpoint (which, during that part, is just pure a gameplay mechanic to avoid frustrating players and not part of normal Splatoon lore).

@Cerebrate19
Shelly: “ι-…ι’м ѕσяяу. ι נυѕт яєαℓιzє∂ тнαт тнє ∂єνιςєѕ иєє∂є∂ тσ кєєρ υѕ αℓινє, ιf ωє єνєя gєт ѕρℓαттє∂ ву ιик σя ωαтєя, ιѕ ρяσвαвℓу иσт ιи тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂. ι gσт ωσяяιє∂, нσяяιfιє∂ єνєи тнαт ιf ι gєт ѕρℓαттє∂ нєяє…ι’м ∂σиє fσя. тнєяє’ѕ иσ ςσмιиg вαςк fσя мє…αи∂ иσω, ѕιиςє уσυ’яє αи ιикℓιиg αѕ ωєℓℓ…уσυ мιgнт ѕυffєя тнє ѕαмє fαтє”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Scootaloo: “Only the most amazing flyer in the world, that breaks the sound barrier without breaking a sweat. she turns a thunderstorm into clear blue skies in and pay attention, ten seconds flat!”
applebloom from downstairs.
“it was just lightly cloudy ya featherbrain!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
when the ink colt had turned and translated it all to the princess and they exchanged some more words he turns back to her.
“ѕαу, ωнαт нαρρєиѕ ωнєи уσυ gєт ѕρℓαттє∂? мαувє ѕнє ςαи ѕєє αвσυт α мαgις αℓтєяиαтινє.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Shelly takes a deep breath to calm herself down and tries to explain as best as she could
Shelly: “fяσм му єאָρєяιєиςє σf тυяf ωαя, ωнєиєνєя αи σρρσиєит ιѕ ѕρℓαттє∂, α ѕριяιт σя ‘gнσѕт’, ιf уσυ ρяєfєя, яυѕнєѕ συт σf тнє ∂єѕтяσує∂ вσ∂у, fℓσαтιиg σff ιитσ тнє gяєαт єтєяиαℓ ѕєα ιи тнє ѕку. вαςк ιи συя єαяℓу нιѕтσяу, єѕρєςιαℓℓу ∂υяιиg тнє gяєαт тυяf ωαя, тнαт ωσυℓ∂ вє тнє єи∂ σf мσятαℓ ℓιfє. ωє ωσυℓ∂ вє αвѕσℓυтє gσиєяѕ αт тнαт ρσιит…”
She takes another deep breath and continues
Shelly: “вυт, α ωнιℓє αgσ, συя яαςє ιи α вι∂ тσ мαкє тнє, иσω, ѕρσят єףυιναℓєит σf тυяf ωαя α яєαℓιту, мαиαgє∂ тσ fιgυяє συт α ωαу тσ кєєρ συя ѕριяιт fяσм fℓσαтιиg σff ιитσ єтєяиιту. υѕιиg ωнαт ωє ωσυℓ∂ ℓαтєя ςαℓℓ ‘ѕραωи ρσιитѕ’, συя ѕριяιт ωσυℓ∂, ιиѕтєα∂, вє αиςнσяє∂ тσ α ѕρєςιfιє∂ αяєα. ѕαι∂ ѕριяιт ωσυℓ∂ тнєи єитєя тнє ‘ѕραωи ρσιит’ αи∂ тнє мαςнιиє ωσυℓ∂ тнєи υѕє тнє ιик αи∂ ςяαfт α иєω σяgαиις ѕнєℓℓ fσя тнє ѕριяιт тσ яєѕι∂є ωιтнιи, αℓℓσωιиg υѕ тσ ςσитιиυє σи ωιтн συя мαтςнєѕ…σя, ιf ωє ωєяє συтѕι∂є α тυяf ωαя, συя ℓινєѕ”
Shelly looked to Twilight before looking back to Vigil
Shelly: “тняσυgн тнιѕ тєςниσℓσgу, ωє нα∂ єѕѕєитιαℓℓу мα∂є συяѕєℓνєѕ ιммσятαℓ…вυт ι ∂σ иσт киσω ιf σиє ςαи єνєи ∂σ ѕυςн α тнιиg ωιтн ‘мαgις’?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigil turned to twilight again, exchanging more words.
Vigil: “ωєℓℓ ѕнє мαиαgє∂ тσ мαкє α мαgις ρσωєяє∂ нєℓιςσρтєя fσя α тσятσιѕє αи∂ єиςнαит нιм тσ ωαℓк σи ςℓσυ∂ѕ, αи∂ ιf уσυя ѕριяιт ςαи αςтυαℓℓу нσмє ιи σи ѕυςн α яєѕραωи ρσιит ву ιтѕєℓf вяιиgιиg ιи тнє єиєяgу αи∂ тнє ιик ιѕ ρяσвαвℓу тнє єαѕу ραят.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “Amazing flyer, you say? Heh! Clearly, she hasn’t seen the power in this puff!”
Bubbles: “Oh don’t let her get started…

@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Matias: I remember the reason I came to this lab before looking to the group “Oh right, I was in the middle of saying something before I saw all this. We came across the ‘intruder’: Some sort of Squid Pony. Turns out they weren’t really intruding. Instead, they seemed to be lost in this world like we initially used to be. Twilight & Vigil have the situation sorted, currently…well, after Vigil undertook a transformation, of course”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I look to Whistler with a slightly nervous face, remembering that the scientist was Vigils adopted father “Um…he may have…”
Utonium: “He what?”
Matias: “He may have…um…turned into a squid pony”
Utonium: “…what?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
the pegasus pinches the bridge of his nose.
“as long as twilight was in charge of the transformation… it’s not the first time the crusaders undergo a species swap, i myself have been a hippogriff before, which was interesting in that it gave me fingers, practical, and an aquatic seapony form, oddly enough without fingers… it mitigates the headache if you stop questioning it early enough.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigil: “уσυ нανєи’т ℓσσкє∂ αяσυи∂ fσя ℓσиg вєfσяє уσυ gσт нєяє, нανє уσυ? тнє ρσиιєѕ нєяє нανє ωєαтнєя ςσитяσℓ, яσвσтѕ, яσвσт ρєσρℓє αи∂ fσя ѕσмє яєασѕи ѕтιℓℓ ωяιтє ωιтн ףυιℓℓѕ.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald look astonished by Whistler’s story on species swapping
Gerald: “…well, I certainly did not know about that info earlier today…”
He then looked over to Matias, curious about the newcomer
Gerald: “Did you find out who they were previously or what world they had come from?”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly: “нєу, ςυт мє α вяєαк, ι σиℓу נυѕт єи∂є∂ υρ нєяє нαℓf αи нσυя αgσ!”
Shelly put a hoof to her face and sighed
Shelly: “ѕσяяу, ѕтιℓℓ α ℓιттℓє ємσтισиαℓ fяσм єαяℓιєя”
She thinks about the info she recently received
Shelly: “ѕσ тнιѕ ωσяℓ∂ ιѕ ςαραвℓє σf мαиу тнιиgѕ, ιиςℓυ∂ιиg мαgις αи∂ нιgн єи∂ тєςниσℓσgу ιт ѕєємѕ. ιf ѕσ, иσт σиℓу ςαи тнє яєѕραωи αиςнσя вє яєρℓιςαтє∂…” Eyes brighten up “ιт мιgнт вє ρσѕѕιвℓє тσ gєт мє вαςк тσ му σωи ωσяℓ∂!”
Shelly jumps on the bed in excitement
Shelly: “нα нα! ι києω ι ωαѕ σитσ ѕσмєтнιиg єαяℓιєя!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler: “i can’t imagine he’d have learned much yet, if they resorted to a species swap spell there is likely a language barrier.”

Vigil: “ωєℓℓ, нαтє тσ вυяѕт тнє вυввℓє σи тнαт вυт ∂єѕριтє яєςєινιиg α ℓσт σf νιѕιтσяѕ, ωє’νє нα∂ вαѕιςαℓℓу иσ ℓυςк ѕєи∂ιиg αиуσиє нσмє ѕσ fαя… иανιgαтιиg вєтωєєи ωσяℓ∂ѕ ιѕ, αѕ ιт тυяиѕ συт α ωнσℓє ∂ιffєяєит ωнαℓє.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Matias: I hold up a hoof in protest “Hold up, Whistler. I do know some things at least!”
Utonium: “You do?”
Matias: “Well, not direct information from the newcomer but I have seen their kind long before I ended up in this world” I look over to Gerald, hoping he understood what I’m about to say “Remember my conversation about Star Wars 1313 from earlier in the day? Well, it’s one of those things again” I cleared my throat “Do you happen to know about Splatoon in your dimension?”
Utonium: “Splatoon?”

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Bubbles: Looks up “Buttercup, Scootaloo, I see the top of the stairwell. Just a few more steps up and we should make it!”
Buttercup: “Huh? Oh right, that. Anywho, you should see the power in this puff, Scoots! I go so fast I can break the time barrier!”
Further down the stairwell
Blossom: “BUTTERCUP, ALL THREE OF US CAN DO THAT! IT’S NOT UNIQUE TO YOU!”
Further up the stairwell
Buttercup: “I STILL BEAT YOU AND BUBBLES IN THAT RACE, IF YOU’LL REMEMBER?!”
Bubbles: “Oh jeez…
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
(I’d post but given that my characters hadn’t really been directly addressed, I couldn’t really think anything for them to say yet)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide