WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
“Do you really want to have this argument right at the end?” Texty asked. “To turn against each other is to bring ruin to yourself.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: As Vader previously posted, turn order’s usually me, him, Cerebrate and/or Finite (Depending on situation). I figured since Finite’s characters weren’t being directly addressed in recent posts, the turn order seemed to be going okay? Maybe we can swap this up, if you want?
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “I know some info about it, thanks to Super Smash Bros Ultimate, but not much. That game where squid people shoot each other with ink, right?”
Gerald then connected the dots together in his head
Gerald: “Wait…you’re telling me that the squid pony that Twilight & Vigil are speaking too is…?”

@Cerebrate19
Shellys pupils went tiny from the info that Vigil was giving her. She slowly turned her head towards him, her face frozen in a smiling position while her eye twitched
Shelly: “уσυ’яє…уσυ’яє ρυℓℓιиg му ℓєg, яιgнт?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Matias: “Yep, an Inkling”
Utonium: “An Inkling?”
Matias: “They were once normal squid you see in the ocean. According to their lore, they evolved out the oceans into bipedal squid humanoids”
Utonium: “Intriguing. So these ‘Inklings’ interacted with human society then?”
Matias: “They interacted with their buildings alot but the humans themselves… I look to the ground in sadness “…unfortunately not. Around twelve thousand years before, the ocean levels were on the rise, rapidly. Much of the flora & fauna of Earth was wiped out…even human lifeI looked up to the group “Ten thousand years after those events, Inklings came out of the oceans. Not by choice, however, as the ocean had receded to levels that were unfit for marine life. To survive, they had to evolve…but that in of itself came with a consequence”
Utonium: “Consequence?”
Matias: “Because of their unique ability to shapeshift between their squid and humanoid forms, their bodies were no longer adaptable for the ocean. So un-adaptable in fact that if their bodies come into contact with too much water…they explode
Utonium: “My goodness…”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “This is what I was worried about with those two…they’re way too much like each other”
Further up
Buttercup: “Oh, calm it Bug Eyes! I was just impressing Scoots here”
Bubbles: “Buttercup, that’s rude! He has a name!”
Buttercup: “Whatever, lets get this challenge done with”
Bubbles: Gets to top of stairwell “Okay, you two come up next”
Buttercup: “Yeah yeah…” Gets to top of stairwell and holds out hoof “Okay, Scoots, come on up”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Scootaloo: “i know rainbow dash, she’ll take your challenge, and beat it too.”
they ahd crested the last step.
“now that we’re up here, can we please get the blindfolds off?”
@Revan0123
Vigil: “иσт αт αℓℓ, уσυ яєαℓιzє ωнαт уσυ’яє αѕкιиg fσя нєяє, яιgнт? иσ σиє киσωѕ ωнαт ∂єρσѕιтѕ уσυ αℓℓ нєяє вυт ωнαтєνєя ιт ιѕ ιѕ α σиє ωαу яσα∂. ωє нανє α ςσυρℓє fяιєи∂ѕ ωнσ ℓαυgн αт тнє ωσя∂ “ιмρσѕѕιвℓє” вυт тнєу ςαи’т нєℓρ єιтнєя.”
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
Whistler: “they must have developed some way to reconstitute themselves, otherwise a single torrential rain would have spelled their doom.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Yeesh, I didn’t realise this species had such a dark backstory…”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly turned her head away and froze in place, shaking incrementally at what she was being told. As she tried to speak, her voice was cracking up from the ultimate horror of the situation
Shelly: “тнєяє’ѕ…” Flash vision of Inkopolis “…тнєяє’ѕ иσ ωαу тσ…” Flash vision of her friends “…gєт вαςк?” Flash vision of a group photo she and her friends took “ι…ι…”
Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she fell off the bed and fainted from the information she was given

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald suddenly heard the voice in his head again. This time, however, it said something that shook him to his core
???: “Ahh…it appears our newcomer has succumbed to unconsciousness
Gerald: “How did you know that?
The voice went silent
Gerald: “How did you know that?”
The voice remained silent
Gerald: “TELL ME!”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I was about to say something to Whistler, about reconstitution, when I noticed Utonium looking over to Gerald in concern. I looked to him as well and his head was looking at a wall
Utonium: “Gerald?”
Matias: I couldn’t hear my friend at first so I took a few steps closer “You okay?” I then hear him ask a question “Know what?” I backed up when he suddenly yelled in angry tone. I looked over to Utonium “That inner voice of his must be at it again”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Bubbles: “Our group has made it. Now Applebloom, Sweetie Belle & Blossom just need to complete the stairwell”
Further down
@Revan0123
Blossom: “Don’t worry, girls, we’re nearly the-” Hears something due to super hearing and stops in place “Wait, someones in trouble!”
Bubbles: Gasp “Trouble!?”
Buttercup: “Where’s it coming from, Blossom?”
Blossom: “Back downstairs, several corridors east!”
Bubbles: “Right!” Uses Eye Lasers to cut tethers to hooves and wings “Lets go, Buttercup!” Zips down stairwell past group
Buttercup: “Hey, wait for me!” Zips
Blossom: Looks down stairwell before turning to Applebloom “I’m not going with them”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
Whistler: “Gerald… wait, the… entity has separate vision from him? i thought we were done with windigos and other assorted windbags.”
@Revan0123
Vigil only gives out a concerned warble as he catches her, his speaker collar having gone past the strength of its batteries by now.
Twilight: “oh dear… she did seem much too calm for having been here so short. we should have waited with that particular bombshell before dropping it on her.”
she trots over to float the girl up, planning to put her to a bed for now.
@UltraVaderMan
Applebloom: “whuh? ah know y’all had some not nice things to say about each other just now, but if it’s serious… ah mean they’re not really in danger unless the crab shows up again but y’al really leaving them on their own?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Gerald: “I’m not crazy…oh god, I’m not crazy…”
He turns his head back to the group
Gerald: “Something’s got to be done about this before-”
Before he could finish his sentence, Gerald’s eyes suddenly started to roll back before his head drooped down. His body, however, didn’t follow suit

@Cerebrate19
Shelly’s body had gone inert after the revelation that Silent Vigil gave. Inside her mind, however, a different scenario was occurring…

Her eyes slowly opened to reveal that she was back in her apartment. She shot up from her bed, quickly checking herself. Her body was back to normal
Shelly: “ωнα? ωαѕ ιт αℓℓ α ∂яєαм?
She got out of bed and opened her blinds to reveal the city of Inkopolis
Shelly: “ωαѕ ι яєαℓℓу נυѕт ιмαgιиιиg тнιиgѕ?
She soon received a knock on the door. Shelly went over to answer it
Shelly: “нєℓℓσ?
She opened the door. One of her friends, Bruce Hydra, had come by to see Shelly
Bruce: “нєу ѕнєℓℓу, нσω’яє уσυ ∂σιиg?
Shelly: “σн, вяυςє! ι…ι ωαѕи’т єאָρєςтιиg уσυ…ѕσ ѕσσи
Bruce: Chuckleℓєт мє gυєѕѕ, ѕℓєρт fσя тσσ ℓσиg?
Shelly: “υм…уєαн, тнαт’ѕ ιт
Bruce: “fιgυяє∂ αѕ мυςн. уσυ gσттα ѕтσρ вєιиg ѕυςн α иιgнт σωℓ
Shelly: “ι киσω…ι נυѕт нανє ѕσ мυςн тσ ѕтυ∂у αт иιgнт
Bruce: “ωєℓℓ, ѕιиςє уσυ’яє αωαкє, ωαииα gσ ρℓαу тυяf ωαя?
Shelly: Smilesѕυяє тнιиg. ι’ℓℓ gσ gєт му єףυιρмєит
Bruce: “ςσσℓ, ι’ℓℓ мєєт уσυ ∂σωи ιи тнє ѕףυαяєWalks offςαтςн уσυ ιи α fєω мιиѕ
Shelly: “σк!Closes door “нєн…ι gυєѕѕ ι яєαℓℓу ωαѕ нανιиg α иιgнтмαяє

While Shelly’s mind was trying to deny what she was previously experiencing, Shelly’s body, in reality, had remained inert
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Matias: I look to Utonium, Whistler & Plant Man in confusion “So it somehow knew that the Inkling upstairs collapsed? What the hell are we dealing with?” I hear Gerald talking for a bit so I turn my head to him “Just stay calm, Gerald” I react with fear and worry when I noticed him stopping mid-sentence and drooping his head. I turn to the others “Why’s he still standing?”
Utonium: “I don’t know, he should’ve collapsed considering our last encounter”
Matias: I look back to Gerald and take a step forward “Gerald…what’s happening?”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Blossom: “If it was real danger, I would’ve gone along with them. All I heard was someone collapsing from shock and let them go investigate” Looks down to tethers still attached “For one thing, we still got to complete our challenge…” Looks down to stairwell “…and the other is…well…” Deep breath “I heard Bubbles’ conversation from earlier on about her leadership qualities, her time to shine in that field and…it’s gotten me thinking” Looks to Applebloom “Buttercup’s too arrogant and hot-headed to properly lead yet but Bubbles has merit, thanks to her teams earlier completion…and I want to see how well she does” Looks to Texty, Sweetie Belle and back to Applebloom “They’ll be fine down there” Looks to upper stairwell “Lets worry about our challenge for now”

@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: Flying through corridors “Blossom said it was down this way! Lets hurry!” Zip
Buttercup: Flying alongside “Right!” Zip
Bubbles: Stops “Hold up!”
Buttercup: “What’s wrong?”
Bubbles: Signals to quiet down “I…” Listens closely “I hear alot of breathing nearby…and some fritzing”
Buttercup: “Fritzing? What the heck could that be coming from?”
Bubbles: “Only one way to find out” Flies through door “Huh?”
Buttercup: Flies through door as well “Bubbles, what’s-…huh?”
Bubbles: Sees Twilight and two strange squid ponies “Oh, sorry Miss Twilight. We just heard someone collapse in here”
Buttercup: “And more to the point, where’s the heck the bad guy who did this?!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
whistler keeps quiet for now, figuring that a certain voice was currently holding Gerald up and that could go many directions.
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
AB: “ah guess we’ll see how that goes, but yes right, we gotta get the gloom off first anyways.”
Sweetie belle: “never know how good they are on their own unless you let them… In my case it was sewing and I turned out to be bad at it but still.”
Vigil meanwhile had been joined by twilight trying to wake the inkling up.
When the two superpowers fillies shot in she turned to them.
“Oh, hello again… Bad guy who… Sorry no such thing this time… Wait is this the first time you see a problem without a villain attached?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Its been so long back, I can’t remember if I’ve said what my character normally sounds. For clarification: He sounds like he’s from a Southern English county (If it turns out I’m wrong and I’ve said it before, please correct me and I’ll edit it).
Also, imagine the tone and accent of this other entity being done by Darin De Paul.
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
After half a min passed, “Geralds” head slowly moved back up into position. He took a look at his hoof and then turned to a mirrored surface to check himself over. However, as he spoke, something was very different
???: “Hmm…not the form I wanted. But consequences of entering other realities was there, I suppose”
While the voice still sounded like Geralds, his tone and accent was off. It sounded like someone from a royal family. He soon spoke out to the group behind him
???: “Witnessed that, did you not?”
He turned around to face them
???: “Apologies it took so long for my presence to be felt. After all, I only just woke up today” Chuckle

@Cerebrate19
Shelly’s body continued to remain inert, despite the attempts taken to awaken her

Back inside her mind, she was just about to open her closet to retrieve her Turf War gear. She stopped when she noticed something outside her window. Looking down and through the bustling streets of Inklings passing by, she saw a silhouette of someone who looked different
Shelly: “ωнσ ιѕ тнαт?
She turned to her closet again
Shelly: “ςαи’т ωαѕтє тιмє. ι ∂ι∂ ѕαу ι’ℓℓ вє ωιтн тнєм
When she turned back to the window, the silhouette had vanished from sight. Shelly sighed and went to open the closet door. As she opened it, she backed off and fell on the floor in fright. It was one of her friends, Reesi Fiona, looking at her with blank eyes. Shelly stared for a second before rubbing her eyes and looking again. The blank eyed Reesi had vanished from her closet
Shelly: “тнє нєςк!?
She checked the closet to see if Reesi wasn’t just hiding
Shelly: “σк, נσкєѕ σνєя, яєєѕι иσω ςσмє σи συт!
She searched through the closet but there was no sign of her friend
Shelly: “иσ ѕιgи σf нєя…нσω ∂ι∂ ѕнє…?
Shelly sighed and decided to talk about this with someone later, picking up her equipment. Right now, she had a Turf War match and she couldn’t keep holding her friends up
Shelly: “ι αм иσт ςяαzу! ι’м ςℓєαяℓу вαςк αт ιикσρσℓιѕ! ι яєfυѕє тσ вєℓιєνє ιм иσт!
She took her equipment and went out of her apartment

Shelly’s body remained inert, her breathing being the only sign that she’s not deceased
OOC: ^ This part is leading somewhere, don’t worry ;)
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Matias: I looked at Utonium and Whistler in confusion while ‘Gerald’ was talking about his body “What form? What’s going on and why is he acting differently?”
Utonium: “I’m not sure!?”
Matias: I looked to Plant Man and whisperedBe ready in case things get uglyI looked back to ‘Gerald’ as he raised his voice, turned around and clarified something. My head connects the dots “You’re that other entity Gerald’s been putting up with, right?”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: Helps Sweetie Belle up a step “There’s a few things I’ve been meaning to ask whilst we’re here” Turns to Applebloom “I know your group got started cause you wanted Cutie Marks but what caused your group to form? Did you three stumble upon each other by happenstance?”

Buttercup: “When has their NEVER been a bad guy involved?!”
Bubbles: “Well there was the time that Blossom stole an expensive bag of Golf-clubs”
Buttercup: “Oh…right”
Bubbles: Looks the two strange ponies “Wow, they’re like a pony combined with a squid from the ocean! Aww, two cute things put together!”
Buttercup: “Uh, Bubbles, look at the one helping the other”
Bubbles: “Huh?” Sees the collar and has flashback
Vigil: "Silent Vigil, pleased to meet you."
Bubbles: Shocked “Vigil? You…you…you were an adorable squid pony this whole time?”
Buttercup: Facepalms “Ugh!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler: “suppose my advice on his inner demons was off the mark, you are not part of his psyche, would you mind terribly to introduce yourself? i have no doubt you know us all already.”
@UltraVaderMan
he turns to the others.
“we are dealing here with either an imprint someone left of themselves on Gerald… or the real person having abandoned or lost their body catching a ride. that is rare even in this magical world.”

@Revan0123
a few of the news screens outside mentioned a new style wave headed by the many round eared kids that had popped up in recent years.
occasionally the screens would flash though and a message would appear.
PLΞΔSΞ WΔKΞ UP

@UltraVaderMan
Applebloom: “well, we have some classmates, super rich, kinda mean about it. we got invited to their cuteceanera, which is basically a biggest thing in yer life until ya graduate school. we got invited ta be made fun of… long story short we sorta stumbled into each other agreed they were jerks… and uh… may have made a mess of the place not sure ah remember that part right… until Vigil showed up the two Girls kinda had it in for us ever since.”

Vigil: Well, not this whole time, princess Twilight over there has magic and it helped me talk to shelly here... who just had a panic attack and now i can't wake her. splashing with water is right out and i can't think of what else to do.
Twilight: “what you translated to me earlier i think i can rig up something with your father there, should i get on that?”
THat might be best.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Bit of a long post again, sorry about that.
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
???: “Of course I would know, Wind Whistler…formerly Albrecht Schweizer, a human scientist. The assistant to a man known as Albert Einstein”
He looks over the whole group
???: “Matias Andersson, former human of another Earth…Blossom, Bubbles, Buttercup & you, Utonium. Former humans of, yet, another Earth…and DAN-001, designated name ‘Plant Man’, once a puppet of a genius mastermind…you wonder how I know your names without even meeting you?”
He chuckles and points a hoof to his head
???: “Your little friend is here to thank me for that. But now, it is only fair that I introduce myself, since you are so eager to know”
He clears his throat
???: “I am Stranaii Satau. Formerly the commander of the 152nd Battle Fleet, I soon rose to the ultimate seat of the Zedhean Alignment! Once, I had a grip across the stars…but, after an unfortunate incident, I am now reduced to but a simple form, transferred within to the body of this child who hasn’t even been fully developed! It was only today, in your little ‘corner of sugarcubes’, that my essence soon awoke!”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly was running as fast as she could, down the steps and around corridors in order to get out of the apartment block. When she exited outside, she stopped to catch her breath. Shelly noticed the screens flashing in the corner of her eye and looked to see a message before the screen returned to normal. She looked back to her equipment, to her apartment, to all of the city around her. She felt like her mind was being unraveled
Shelly: “иσ…иσ ιт мυѕт вє α gℓιтςн ιи тнє ѕуѕтємѕ, ρяσвαвℓу נυѕт αи υиιитєи∂є∂ тєѕт мєѕѕαgє иσ σиє ωαѕ мєαит тσ ѕєє”
She picked up her equipment and continued running. When she reached the square, it was midday, the sun was high across the city, Inklings were out and about, doing their business…and of course, Shelly’s friends were waiting for her, directly in the square
Bruce: “нαн! києω уσυ’∂ ѕнσω υρ. gυєѕѕ вαуσυ мєттα нєяє σωєѕ мє α ςяυѕт вυςкєт тιςкєт!”
Shelly: “ѕσяяу, ѕσяяу. ι gσт ѕι∂єтяαςкє∂”
Bayou: “ву ωнαт єאָαςтℓу?”
Shelly: “υм…ωєℓℓ…”
One of her friends, Astra Masu, soon spoke up in a sarcastic fashion
Astra: “ℓєт мє gυєѕѕ, ѕυ∂∂єиℓу нα∂ α вяαιиωανє σf αи ι∂єα αи∂ нα∂ тσ ωяιтє ιт ∂σωи?”
Shelly: “υнн, уєα! уєα, тнαтѕ ιт!”
Bayou didn’t seemed that convinced by her answer. Before he could say anything though, Bruce interrupted
Bruce: “ℓσσк, ωнαтєνєя’ѕ нαρρєиє∂ нαѕ нαρρєиє∂! ςσмє σи, ωє αℓℓ ωαитє∂ тσ нανє fυи тσgєтнєя αи∂ тнαт’ѕ ωнαт ωє’ℓℓ ∂σ!”
The others all nodded their heads and walked over to the central building. Shelly stopped in her tracks when it felt like something was tracking her in the shadows. She turned her head to look behind her. Nothing but Inklings were walking by, out on their own business…until, behind several of them, there was a silhouette of a pony
Shelly: “нυн!?”
Bayou: “уσ, ѕнєℓℓу, ωнαт ιѕ ιт?”
Shelly: “ι ѕαω ѕσмєтнιиg συт σf тнє вℓυє, ιт ωαѕ…ωυн?”
She tried to point it out but, by the time she turned to the others and turned back around, the silhouette was gone
Astra: “αяє уσυ ςσмιиg σя иσт?!”
Bayou: “нєу, єαѕє тнє αттιтυ∂є, αѕтяα!”
Bruce: “ωнαт ∂ι∂ уσυ ѕєє ѕнєℓℓу?”
Shelly: “…иσтнιиg…ιт ωαѕ иσтнιиg”
Bruce: “αяє уσυ fєєℓιиg αℓяιgнт? мαувє ωє ѕнσυℓ∂ ςαℓℓ тнιѕ σff ιf уσυ’яє яєαℓℓу иσ-”
Shelly: “ι ςαи ∂σ тнιѕ. ι ѕαι∂ ι ωαитє∂ тσ ςσмє ѕσ ι ωιℓℓ!”
Bruce: “σкαу, σкαу, тαкє ιт єαѕу. ℓєтѕ gєт gσιиg тнєи”
Shelly took another look behind herself again. The silhouette did not return
Shelly: “уσυ ςαи ∂σ тнιѕ ѕнєℓℓу…уσυ’яє иσт ςяαzу…”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Matias: “Glad we have a name to this voice now though I certainly wasn’t expecting a leader of an interstellar species within my friends mind. What do you mean by ‘incident’? What brought you into his body to begin with?”
Utonium: “And for that matter, your abilities? Being able to detect what was going on in another room without even being there…”
Matias: “Good point, the only other Psychic I came into awareness of is currently nowhere present in our area”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Well those two remind me of Princess Morebucks: Rude, snobby and stuck-up. She saw our powers, we told her we’re superheroes and then she wanted to become a member of the Powerpuff Girls herself. We told her it just wasn’t possible as she didn’t have powers or crime fighting experience like us, it’d be too dangerous for her to do. From that day onward, she warranted our destruction, using suits and gadgets to engage us”

Bubbles: “Rig up what? What’s the plan here?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
on getting transported to the arena it all seemed back to normal. just inkling life, painting the town.
Though the opposing team seemed to have a sniper that had it in for her, looked kind of familiar. going by the handle “vigilante” and not saying a peep.
(inform me if i mess up your vision but i am having fun with this.)
@UltraVaderMan
“Yikes, nah, her an silver spoon really just went for normal, petty things… ya know, mean comments, not playing ball. an that one time they got mah cousin to join em.”

Vigil: unrelated to Shelly... for her i guess we can just wait and hope she wakes up... actually could you help me get her to one of the beds?
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
(Sorry about that; Been an exhausting week for me, and it’s all covering territory I’m not very familiar with at all so it’s a bit hard for me to follow here and there enough to really come up with things for characters to say. It doesn’t really help that the text used for the squid character is a bit difficult for me to read, my eyes sort of keep glazing over it.)
Plant Man shifted a bit. “While admittedly skilled at robotics, I wonder if the words Genius and Mastermind truly apply to one such as him. He had thankfully failed at every endeavor of his thus far.”

Texty continued keeping an eye on the fillies still needing to complete the challenge.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
OOC: To answer an earlier question, don’t worry Cerebrate, you’re good. Besides, more interaction, the better :)
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Stranaii: “The second answer may surprise you but I shall explain from the start: It was the third year of my reign over the Zedhean Alignment. Crime rate was low, popularity for me was still high and overall stability was maintained. At its height, the Alignment was a prosperous kingdom, full of tranquility and wonder. Diseases had been contained, people did not fight over petty reasoning and environmental catastrophes were averted. It was such a beautiful sight to behold and I do miss the admiration of it all.”
He changes his tone
Stranaii: “Peace was unbroken…until they came. Those infernal beasts, known as the Shamnet, declared war upon my celestial kingdom. Our battle fleets were no match for their vessels, wiped out in various engagements without a single loss on their side. I could not allow those vermin to touch the most sacred of worlds under my rule. I ordered my scientists to search for a conclusive way to save these planets from destruction…and they found a solution, albeit a dangerous one”
He clears his throat
Stranaii: “A crack in reality had been accidentally found during the second year while search teams were attempting to locate missing colonists on Zaorus II. At the time, I had simply ordered the planet to be quarantined. However, with the Shamnet closing in, I was looking for any option to help my people survive, no matter how unethical it may seem. My scientists looked for ways to utilize the tear in reality. I had relocated myself to Zaorus II in order to personally supervise the operation. The situation was critical, the Shamnet fleet was about to close in on my homeworld of Calvara, I was desperate for a way to end this war…little did I realise what would happen next”
He takes a breath
Stranaii: “Mere minutes before the bombardment of Calvara, an event was happening with the tear. Somehow, it began to glow brightly and open itself up. My scientists could not ascertain as to how this crack was suddenly active? Then…then the violent tugging began. The teams closest to the tear were ripped to atoms as the, now, hole in reality began to haul and atomize all that came near. As for myself, I was currently in my command ship, orbiting Zaorus II as it opened further, slowly consuming the planet itself. Some of you may think I was saddened, distraught to see these events transpiring out of control…but after witnessing the genocide of my people on worlds across my kingdom, my thoughts were bent on vengeance against the Shamnnet”
He takes another breath
Stranaii: “I ordered the crew of my ship to set a course back to Calvara. As we entered the system, we stayed out of sensor range of Shamnet ships…and I witnessed my world be turned into molten slag. I demanded to know if any of my people survived or escaped the planet…the crew informed me that there were no survivors. As I sat in my throne, grimacing from the horror that I had witnessed…I accepted my fate. If I was to die this day thanks to my supervised tampering of reality…then let my enemies die with me”
He pauses for a few secs before finishing up his story
Stranaii: “My crew informed me of large readings approaching the former homeworld. It was the same readings back on Zaorus II. They panicked and begged for me to order them to leave. I left my throne and informed them that they could leave…but I would be staying. One of my subjects, Klanir, asked me why? Considering the end of everything I knew was coming fast, I let this slight of backtalk go unpunished. I simply told him that ‘I wished to see this moment’. If my life was about to end, I might as well witness it with my own eyes. Klanir bowed to me one last time and informed me that it was an honor to serve under me. He and the rest of the crew soon left aboard a secondary ship and left the system. I waited on the bridge, waited to see the destruction of the Shamnet come, indirectly or not, by my hand. I witnessed the hole in reality atomized the fleet in but a few seconds. With my vengeance now complete, I could now die in peace as the hole was approaching my ship. Just before it hit, however, a bright light began to surround myself. I was confused, wondering if this was the universe’s way of granting me salvation or damnation?”
He looks to the people around the room
Stranaii: “Before I had fully disappeared from my universe, the hole in reality hit my ship with its full blast, atomizing me…that should’ve been the end of my existence then and there…but, for some reason, my essence was already secured in this ‘bright light’ and survived the destruction of my physical body. I do not know what happened after this event, however. Nor why I ended up in the body of this ‘Gerald Dalton’ as my essence was only awoken today”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Matias: I was shocked by the story “Söta helvete…”
Utonium: “You destroyed your own universe just to stop one race from wiping out your species!?”
Matias: “Are you mad!? Why didn’t you get help?! Call allies, use other strategies, anything!?”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “A similar thing happened to us on that last part…but it was with a friend, Robin Snyder. Because of our superhero duties, we’d have to leave her behind whenever trouble in Townsville came up. Overtime, it caused her to feel neglected and emotionally wounded. Princess Morebucks soon stepped in to manipulate her, making her think that we ‘don’t have time for friends’. One day, she made Robin commit a crime in a convenience store and then called the Mayor to summon us. Turns out she only did so she could show off to us that she took care of the problem herself, trying to make people around her believe that she is a crime fighter. Robin soon admitted the whole thing to us and we felt awful. Fortunately, it seemed the situation with Princess made her realize a better understanding about us and forgave us in the end”

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Bubbles: “Sure” Lifts Shelly onto bed “Wow, she is really soft, even for a pony”
Buttercup: “So what even is she, anyway? If we got turned into limp-wristed ponies then what was she originally?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide