WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
(fine by me, we established by now that it’s a different language.)
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
Whistler: “I will grant that it sounds like A, you had no allies to call upon, either destroyed by the enemies already or very uninterested in getting entangled into what was not a war but a slaughter. and that B what happened with the tear was either an accident or would have happened without interference.”
he looks over to his chronotech board again.
“but the results speak for themselves and it is not out of the question that they may still be happening. my employers used to ahve chrono blasters, their purpose to delete enemies from the timestream… and that frayed reality, left right and center all manner of weirdness was happening, cleanup took neagtive pi years and chronotech has been limited to spacial displacement since. your playing around with that kind of power could have caused… practically all of this, with how immense its magnitude was.”
@UltraVaderMan
AB: “pretty sure at least that one should have landed her in a much stricter school…”

Vigil: Well, a Squid... kid... called inkling, kinda everything that is pony on her now being human.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Stranaii: “Your war scientist is due credit. He, at the very least, understands my previous situation with the Shamnet…except for one important thing. If I was the one who caused all of this then why aren’t people from other worlds, with technology more advanced than mine or yours, here right now? As far as universes go, there’s bound to be at least one with the capability of multiversal surveillance and travel…so why aren’t these agents simply teleporting into this very room, taking me & your friend away for crimes against reality and fixing all of this?”
In the mirrored surface, Gerald was observing the discussion between ‘him’ and the others. While he could not directly speak to his friends and vice versa, his comments could at least be heard by Stranaii
Gerald: “I’ll admit, you have a point: This situation should be resolved long before you and I got even got to Equestria if there’s some multiversal agency around…so why aren’t they?
Stranaii: “There were many guesses as to the nature of the tear in reality. I, however, believed that the crack me and my scientific elite witnessed was a symptom of a fractured multiverse. The origin of the fracturing, though, remains a mystery to myself”

@Cerebrate19
Back inside Shelly’s mind, she and her friends didn’t think much about the silent inkling since they’ve come across several newcomers who refused to play ball with their own team. By the time the match ended, they fought the opposing side to a standstill. When the results came in, it was a close victory to Shelly’s team as they covered a .1% more than the other team. They soon exited the arena and were back in the square
Bruce: “That was a close call!”
Bayou: “Tell me about it, those lot nearly had us right near the end”
Astra: “Pfft, I was never worried”
Shelly: “You were begging for help as they were overwhelming you!”
Astra: “No idea what you’re talking about”
Shelly: “Ugh, Astra, you do realise it’s not a bad thing to admit that you were scared?”
Astra: “Oh, enough with it!”
Shelly: “I had trouble back there at points but you don’t see me raising a fuss about needing some help at times!”
Astra: “Oh really?! Like the time you abandoned all of us!?
Shelly backed up in horror
Shelly: “What did you say?
Astra: “Are you deaf!? I said ‘like the time you were a worry pot about Callie and Marie’s relationship with each other after the final Splatfest back in Inkopolis Plaza!’
Shelly: “That’s not what you said
Astra: “What’s the matter, can’t accept the truth?!
Bruce: “HEY! Enough you two!”
Bayou: “Look, can we just celebrate our victory in good fun? Hey, why don’t we head down to the bay area? Heard they do a great place to grab a bite to eat”
Shelly: “Bay area?
Bruce: “Oh, good idea Bayou. Maybe we can help relieve the tension suddenly here”
Astra: “Uuuugh, fine”
Bayou: “If we’re all in agreement?”
Three of them nod their heads…one doesn’t
Bruce: “Something wrong, Shelly?”
Shelly: “Oh, I just remembered I had something to do back home. Tell you what, I’ll come join you in a bit”
She ran off with her equipment
Bruce: “I need to see her, something doesn’t feel right”
Bayou: “But what about-”
Bruce: “You two go on ahead, I’ll catch up later”
Bayou nods and heads off with Astra
Astra: “Fine by me. I need some time away from her right now. Jeez, she can be such a strain on the head…”
Bayou: “Come on, lets just have a nice time, Astra”
Bruce ran off to find Shelly. She, meanwhile, was hiding in an alleyway, covering her face with her hair tentacles. Things were getting weirder by the hour. First the ghostly Inkling in her closet, the glitched up screens on Inkoplois’ electronic screens, the weird silhouette just outside the square and now her own friend horrifying her to her core over something she…doesn’t want to remember. She felt like she was going to cry any minute
Shelly: “What is wrong with me? Why am I seeing all these horrific events? I just want to live a normal routine in the city I’ve known for all my life! Is that too much to ask?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Matias: I struggled to comprehend all this information being thrown “Man, this is heavy”
Utonium: “Without proof of the latter theory, though, can we really agree on that?”
Matias: “I mean, Whistler thought Gerald was crazy until he wasn’t so…”

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Blossom: “Heh, you think that’d be the end but one time, she tried to make herself the nicest girl to Santa by making everyone else look like naughty children. She even got powers similar to ours as a result. The situation was dealt with eventually, she lost her powers after Santa put her on a permanent naughty list”

Buttercup: “An Ink-kling?”
Bubbles: “Guess I was right about her being part squid” Runs hoof over hair tentacle “She’s so soft”
Buttercup: “So, what? She’s some sort of human who underwent a mutation?”
Bubbles: “And why can’t we just splash water on her to wake her up?”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
As Plant Man listened quietly, contemplating the situation. At it stood, he did not have enough data to act upon; Whoever this was, they seemed potentially dangerous, but was inhabiting the body of an innocent. This was clearly outside of his domain.
A small ladybug listening in on the ceiling was no more pleased with the information.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
Whistler: “in any case this… somewhat schizophrenic way of interaction doesn’t seem to be a good solution. should i broach to the princess the subject of letting both you and gerald be independently? at the very least allowing yourself to speak and be seen without having to take over should be doing both of you much more good then the current… arrangement.”
he had recorded all they had talked about though, the possibility was in need of further research.
@Revan0123
?: “there’s no one qualified to answer that. you’re the only one stopping you from being happy. because you think something is wrong. because you believe something is not real.”
looking up, a glimpse of vigilante again, before a blink revealed it to be just an ad for the new E-liter.
@UltraVaderMan
Applebloom: “the reindeer king was at your world too? the guardian of wonder… what an honor.”

Twilight: “well, technically her having become a squidpony, it may work differently. i noticed that when vigil’s squid form got splashed some ink was lost, i presume they… dissolve in water. but his squidpony form has no trouble with that at all. now if you excuse me. i have to check on the scientists for a moment… i get the feeling things could explode if i don’t.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
OOC: To let you know several posts ahead, I do intend on having them separated eventually but not with just a simple spell ;)

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
Stranaii: “While I honor you and your allies assistance, I’m afraid there’s a complication with being independent from my host”
Gerald: “What do you mean by that?
Stranaii looks to the mirror before back to the group
Stranaii: “It seems whatever occurred that caused us to be bonded together in the first place has also tied our essences. Separating us into two bodies with your magical power would only lead to severe degradation to both the physical and mental well-being of ourselves”
Gerald: “Oh…so that’s it then? I’m stuck with you forever…no way to ever split us up and eternally cursed to live a double life as some schizophrenic being?
Stranaii looks back to the mirror in annoyance
Stranaii: “You really must let me finish, you discourteous fool…”
He looks back to the group and closes his eyes for a minute. He flicks through the unblocked visions of Gerald’s past and finds the solution he’s looking for. He opens his eyes once again and spoke up
Stranaii: “Through the memories of your friend, here, I can ascertain the required method of separation”
Gerald suddenly puts the dots together
Gerald: “Wait…you don’t mean-
Stranaii: “The Mirror Pool
Gerald reacts in surprise as mental images of the pool cloning Pinkie Pie flew by him
Gerald: “OF COURSE! THE POOL THAT CAN MAKE BODIES! WHY DIDN’T I THINK OF THAT!?
Stranaii looks to the mirror
Stranaii: “Because you were emotionally compromised to not learn of it earlier…”
Gerald: “Oh, thanks for rubbing it in, tosser

She gets up and walks down the alley
Shelly: “I need to find help…I need to seek therapy for this”
Bruce: “Therapy for what?
Shelly reacts in shock as Bruce was standing behind her
Shelly: “What’re you doing here? I said I’d be back later!”
Bruce: “By running off in a panicked fashion down a street alley that’s nowhere near the way you’re supposed to go to get back home?”
Shelly: “…okay, you got here”
Bruce: “Shelly, just tell me what’s going on? I know you were acting odd earlier today but I just assumed it was sleep deprivation. This seems out of the ordinary for you”
Shelly: “…”
Without warning, she desperately hugged Bruce, crying on his shoulder
Shelly: “I need help, Bruce! I don’t know what’s even going on anymore!?”
Bruce: “Woah woah, easy. Take it slow, okay?”
After standing there for a minute, Shelly let go of Bruce
Bruce: “What’s wrong, Shelly?”
Shelly: “I…I keep seeing things. Strange things. They…they flash up for a second and then they just…vanish before I could understand them”
Bruce: “What things?”
Shelly: “…I saw Reesi earlier today, shortly after you left for the square. I was getting my equipment and she jumped me in my closet. Before I could get an answer for what she was doing there, she vanished as fast as she came. I searched the closet but there was no sign of her. I didn’t want to waste anymore time so I left without even exploring further”
Bruce: “Well, maybe she was pulling a prank? She does it with us when she was around before”
Shelly: “I know but she normally does silly pranks like leaving a ink balloon under a pillow or a whoopee cushion, not straight up jumpscares like out of a horror movie”
Bruce: “Maybe she was trying new tricks, shaking things up a bit to avoid being repetitive?”
Shelly: “That’s not all. Then I leave for the square but then some weird glitches were happening with the monitors, spreading a message to tell me to wake up or something stupid”
Bruce: “Some tech geek could be mucking about with the equipment?”
Shelly: “Then I get to the square to meet you all but, before we headed in for our match, I felt like some strange entity was watching me. I looked to see a silhouette of a quadruped hiding within the crowd”
Bruce: “Quadruped?”
Shelly: “Then it vanished when I tried to tell you about it”
Bruce: “Probably a creepy stalker? I know Callie & Marie got a few of those”
Shelly: “Then what Astra said earlier, about me ‘abandoning all of you’. I don’t know why but I reacted in utter horror to what she was saying”
Bruce: “Are we sure Astra said that? You know how she is; when she gets agitated, she says the stupidest of things”
Shelly: “I feel like my life is unraveling every second and I don’t know what to do!?”
Bruce: “Hey hey, shhhhh. Stay calm, there’s nothing to worry about. I’m sure everything has a rational explanation”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Utonium: “Mirror pool?”
Matias: “I assume this is some sort of magical water, right?”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: Giggles “Another thing we have in common, I guess” Helps Sweetie Belle up more steps “How long have you been trying to get your Cutie Marks?”

Bubbles: Freezes in place “Di…dissolved in water?”
Buttercup: “Reminds me of the time I had a Super Action Robot that went a similar way…but to have it happen to a person, thats pretty grim”
Bubbles: Notices Twilight leaving “Wait, I’ll come with you!”
Buttercup: “Bubbles, what are you doing?”
Bubbles: “I’m gonna go with the Princess to check on the Professor. I want you to stay here and keep watch over them”
Buttercup: “What!? I gotta stand around here, guarding some crummy room!?”
Bubbles: “Vigil can keep you company. You’ll be fine here”
Buttercup: “But I could be doing something exciting!”
Bubbles: “Awww, come on, Buttercup! Pretty pleeeeease!?”
Buttercup: “…ugh, fine”
Bubbles: Hugs “Thanks, Buttercup” Follows Twilight “I’ll be back later!”
Buttercup: “…” Turns to Vigil “So…any fun stories or things to mention?”
Bubbles: Following Twilight “I don’t know why but I get a strange feeling whenever I’m with you…I wonder what that could be?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler: “the mirror pool? i am uncertain, the clones one can pull out of that puddle are of a one track mind… if that. they are a reduction of your character, what you appear as in that moment, and nothing more, no depth, no meaning… an uncanny, soulless existance… and often a deeply unhelpful one. however… physically they are the genuine article… and if your two minds are indeed two souls… after a transfer both would be stable.”
@Revan0123
(so… statue day?)
@UltraVaderMan
Applebloom: “hmm, well, everypony does. but i suppose that day we met we really started trying.”
Sweetie Belle: “yeah… and we honestly didn’t do it right, remember the talent show?”
“oh yeah, we did basically the opposite things of what we’re good at that time.”

Vigil: "well if i have pegged you right you're not interested in the time we became tiny butterfly ponies and very interested in the time the princess and her friends fought a hydra.

Twilight: “could be a few things, i mean, i am kind of the most magic filled pony in the heartland. hmm, could you tell me what you mean by feeling strange?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
OOC: Just establishing that Shelly’s mind, after fainting from the revelation with what Vigil said earlier, is trying to cope with the horrible situation. Her psyche is desperately looking for a way to avoid what she previously experienced by having ‘Bruce’ be the coping mechanism for her.

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
Stranaii: “Exactly. The clone from the pool is but a soulless nature…but its DNA sequence would be compatible with this hosts body. I can then transfer myself, during the process, into the clone. A simple rewrite to its one track mind…”
Gerald: “…and become your own person again
Stranaii looked to the mirror
Stranaii: “Equestrian to be exact but it’ll have to do considering our circumstances”
Stranaii pondered for a minute and spoke out loud again
Stranaii: “I relinquish my control for now. Do take care of this body, in the meantime, you imbecilic cretin”
He lowered his head and went silent for a moment. After a sudden shake, he raised his head back up
Gerald: “Well jeez, you didn’t have to be rude all the ti-”
He closed his mouth when he saw he was control of himself again. Gerald put a hoof over his mouth
Gerald: “Oh, sorry. I was talking to the other guy”
He checks himself over
Gerald: “Well, that was an experience I don’t want to relieve multiple times. Righty! Since that Star Emperor lad read my mind earlier, I might as well say that Twilight has blocked the path off to the mirror pool and for good reason. So I guess first things first is to make a convincing argument, correct?”

@Cerebrate19
Just as it seemed things were calming down, the silhouette from earlier reappeared far off behind Bruce
Shelly: “BRUCE, GET BACK!”
Bruce: “What!?”
Bruce turned to see…nothing. The alleyway looked normal to him. He turned back to Shelly, trying to reassure her that things were fine. She, on the other hand, wonder how he couldn’t see the quadruped figure like she could. Since it’s did not vanish so quickly, she examined the silhouette for a detail she missed the first time. It seemed that the mane looked almost translucent in nature, rippling and sparkling
Shelly: “How are you not seeing this?”
Bruce: “See what, Shelly? It just looks like a normal alley to me”
Shelly: “I can see this and you can’t…what’s happening?
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Utonium: “I have some skepticism with Stranaii’s idea. If the ‘mirror pool’ makes a copy of the original host, wouldn’t this clone then have another ‘Stranaii’ included within itself?”
Matias: “It’s possible…but what other choices do we have at this point? Stranaii said that magically removing them from each other would just violently rip them into atoms. Plus, I don’t want my best friend here to suffer a double life with some space leader nonsense for the rest of his days” I see Utonium ponder for a bit before he turns to the silent robot master
@TheFinite
Utonium: “What’s your assessment, Plant Man?”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: Confused “Thaaaat doesn’t quite answer my question: How long have you searched for your cutie marks? Six months? A year?”

Buttercup: Eyes widen “A HYDRA!? Tell me more!”

Bubbles: “It’s…hard to describe. Whenever I’m in the same room with you, its like…its like something connects us despite being nothing alike” Thinks “OH, I KNOW! We’re both adorable!” Gives big cute smile
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Applebloom: “well, i think it’s been… almost two years? gotta say ah didn’t pay super much attention to the calendar.”

Vigil: "and the streak continues. The hydra lives out in froggy bottom bog and is actually near indestructible... it's kinda territorial which was a problem when miss fluttershy migrated some frogs that way... miss dash was the only one to even land a hit on it... had about as much effect as a stray raindrop. they actually had to just run away... now that i think on it, not super exciting.

the princess giggles at that, a familiar giggle.
“now that you say it… i think i’ve had a few arrivals pass through here that were similar. but that’s for another time.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“The concept of this ‘mirror pool’ is besteira, but this world of strange magic operates differently than my own. It is outside of my expertise.” Plant Man said. “Alternate world, spirits, people turning into ponies… This is a strange day.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Gerald: “There we have it. Whistler agreed…ish, Matias has my back, Utonium is unsure and Plant Man, justifiably, hasn’t got a clue. Two to two vote means we just need a tie breaker…speaking of which, I wonder what Twilight’s doing right now?”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly soon heard a voice coming from the quadruped. It was hard to make out, its vocals sounded mumbled, drowned out even. To her, its like the silhouette is trying to say something important but its like her ears didn’t want to hear it
Bruce: “Shelly?”
She continued to stare down the alley
Bruce: “SHELLY!”
Shelly broke eye contact with it and turned to Bruce
Shelly: “Sorry…it felt like it was trying to speak to me…”
Bruce: “What was speaking? I don’t see anything back there”
Shelly: “Bruce, why couldn’t you see what that figure was?”
Bruce: “What figure? …oh no, the condition is getting worse”
Shelly: “What?”
Bruce put a hand on her shoulder
Bruce: “I wish you’d come to me sooner, Shelly, but we need to find help for you and…”
While he was busy talking, Shelly looked to the hand…and noticed it had changed to a hoof. She looked back to Bruce and backed off in horror as she saw that Bruce was now a squid quadruped
Shelly: “AGH!”
Bruce: “Hey, Shelly, calm down! It’s just me!”
She rubbed her eyes and he was back to a normal Inkling
Shelly: “No…I can’t…I don’t-”
Bruce: “Just remain calm, everything has a-”
She turned, ran out of the alley and onto the street. Bruce chased after Shelly, desperately trying to get a hold of her as she passed by other Inklings going about their daily livelihoods. After an hour, Shelly gave Bruce the slip by melding in with some other Inklings with similar hairstyles. Thinking that she’d lost him, she left the crowd and walked down another street…only to find she had arrived at the place that Bayou mentioned: Inkopolis Bay. Something didn’t sit well within Shelly’s body as she looked out across the bay
Shelly: “…I’ve been here before
She shook her head
Shelly: “Pull yourself together, Shelly! Bayou most likely told you about this place before and you just forgot. That’s the answer”
She walked down to the bay and took the sights in, occasionally looking over her shoulder to see if Bruce had caught up. Guilt stung her as she was passing by some benches of Inklings talking to one another or kissing
Shelly: “Ugh, I know he’s only trying to help but I feel something off about him…heck, about the whole of Inkopolis today! Something’s not right here and I don’t like it…and the biggest red flag is why do I feel like this place is something I’ve seen before? It’s like I’m…reliving a day
UltraVaderMan

(You said you were fine with it so I’ll give this a shot)
@Revan0123
?: “So stubbornly naive. When will you learn to accept the inevitable conclusion?
One Inkling was speaking to another about a turf war loss they had suffered earlier today

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Matias: “Probably still working out something with the Inkling upstairs”
Utonium: “Speaking of upstairs, I wonder how my girls are doing?”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Two years? I’m sorry to hear that. It must not be easy to find out what you’re good at?” Gets up step and helps Sweetie Belle up “For us, we didn’t realise how destructive we were being in Townsville during the first days of our creation. It was only after Buttercup punched a villainous mutated monkey that it gave us an idea on what we should do with our abilities: Fight crime and save the world” Holds out hoof to Applebloom

Buttercup: “What!? They didn’t even make the monster run away from them, let alone beat it to a pulp!? Well let me tell you, Vigil! Had that been me, I would’ve whooped that monsters butt from Monday to Sunday! After all, they don’t call me the ‘toughest fighter’ in Townsville for nothing!”

Bubbles: “You’re right, we’ve gotta head to the lab. Ohhhh, I just hope the Professor is doing okay. He means alot to us”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Twilight: “i can tell that feeling is mutual Bubbles, you’re his foal- err children. i am quite sure he’d love you no less if you were completely average little girls.”
as she said that she reached the landing, looking over the assembled group.
“Doctor Whistler, anything i missed here?”
Whistler: “a few large scale revelations on Gerald here… and a new theory on what brings all the visitors here.”
“I’ll be interested on your full report later, in the meantime, Plant man, are you alright?”
@UltraVaderMan
the earth pony takes the hoof with a grateful nod.
Applebloom: “ain’t no thing, we’re hardly the latest to find ours.”
Sweetie Belle: “from what the Delta brothers told us, a lot of beings go much of their life without knowing, if they were ponies they’d be blank flanks well into adulthood.”

Vigil: "Rainbow dash kicks like a cannon... that is not hyperbole. i'd imagine your hits to be generally the same power? not to mention the one time a guard unit did have to get serious with it, all they accomplished was cut of one head and two grew back."
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Hm?” Plant Man paused for an oddly long moment. “I apologize, I have some programs running in the background bringing me back to full capability. I am well, compared to how I was.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
Gerald: “Sorry about that. After everything that happened today, I feel exhausted. Must be evening by now…”

@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Shelly felt a chill run through her body as she continued to walk around the bay. Soon, she came across a local bar that was selling specialized Crabby Cake Sliders. A rumble in Shelly’s stomach was heard. She did a turf war match and a load of running in the last hour and a half, it’d only be fair to get something to eat before the day was over
Shelly: “One Crabby Cake Slider please”
Waiter: “Coming right up, madam”
While she was waiting, she saw two Inklings coming down to the bar as well. It was Bayou and Astra
Bayou: “Shelly?”
Astra: “Hmph. You seemed to change your mind?”
Shelly: “Well, Bruce convinced me otherwise”
Bayou: “Oh, I see. Where is he, though? I thought he’d be with you?”
Shelly felt nervous. She didn’t want to tell them what really happened
Shelly: “Uh, he decided to take my equipment home for me. He should be here in half an hour”
Astra: “Typical. Maybe if you didn’t live on the edge of the city, he wouldn’t be taking so long”
Shelly: “Hey, not my fault that the inner homes are already taken”
Astra: “Yeah, yeah. Whatever…”
Bayou: “Well, guess we’ll have to wait then…say, Shelly, have you tried the Crabby Cake Sliders?”
Shelly: “Just ordered one now. Waiting for it to be finished”
Bayou: “Cool. You go find us a table, we’ll order ours and tell the waiter where you went”
Shelly: “Sure”
Shelly proceeded to the outside area of the bar. It looked out over the beautiful near-evening sky of the bay
Shelly: “Looks like the sun’s about to set”
Before she could find a table to use, Shelly paused in her footing. She felt another chill in her body. It felt like…something was watching her again. She looked around but saw no silhouette of the quadruped. She did see, however, an Inkling that was the Sniper player in the match she fought earlier today. She felt like she saw them before the match, though, and decided to meet them
Shelly: “Hey there. You may not recognize me but we fought each other in the Turf War match earlier on this day. My name’s Shelly”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Bubbles: “Hey Professor!”
Utonium: “Bubbles! So wonderful to see you again. Where’s Blossom & Buttercup, though?”
Bubbles: “Me, Buttercup & Scootaloo completed our challenge today”
Matias: “Challenge?”
Bubbles: “So we waited for Applebloom, Sweetie Belle & Blossom to finish but then Blossom noted that there was a disturbance so me and Buttercup went to investigate but it wasn’t anything bad. We came across Vigil, Twilight & a squid pony newcomer called Shelly in one of the bedrooms”
Utonium: “Shelly you say? Did you make friends with her, Bubbles?”
Bubbles: “Unfortunately not. When Buttercup and I came in, Twilight & Vigil looked like they were trying to help her”
Matias: “Cause she was unconscious”
Bubbles: “…um, how did you know that?”
Utonium: “We’ve…had a complication come up with Gerald here. Inside his body right now is a being named Stranaii”
Bubbles: “What?”
Matias: “No joke. There’s a Star Emperor inside my friends body at this point…and I don’t like it”
Utonium: “We don’t know how but we think Stranaii has some psychic abilities that allowed him to sense what was going on in the castle”
Matias: “Wait, I just realized something”
Bubbles: “Huh?”
Matias: “Whistler mentioned earlier today that, due to a spell from the Princess here, Psychics couldn’t just use their powers to read minds or control people…so how did Stranaii do it?”
Utonium: “Anti-mind control spell?”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “Maybe they couldn’t or won’t find theirs due to their cloned nature?” Gets up step “Maybe due to our creation via an accidental science experiment, we can’t get our cutie marks? Hmmm…it does leave much up to the imagination” Helps Sweetie Belle up “Still, Bubbles, Buttercup and I have purpose in our lives: Fighting crime and saving the world. Who knows, maybe one day you, Sweetie Belle & Scootaloo might get your marks from helping others get theirs?”

Buttercup: “Clearly, you didn’t see us earlier today in the forest. We whooped so many butts of wooden wolves and monsters by the hundreds! You should’ve seen it in person…per-ony…pony-erson? POINT IS THAT WHISTLER SAW US DOING WHAT WE DO BEST!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Whistler: “a set of devices set up to make sure only the mind INSIDE you is in control of your actions. that’s why it didn’t prevent stranaii’s influence. a concession we had to make when issues regarding multiple personalities were raised.”
Twilight: “and it only prevents “diving” mind reading, “surface” readings work just fine. but that all is beside the point, we’ll see to help both of you as soon as we can… in daylight, and when the forest is no longer locked down.”
@UltraVaderMan
Applebloom: “that’s what we got them for, yeah, ah guess they do look like we got matching tattoos. an maybe you three got different special talents besides what y’all do?”

Vigil: "timberwolves a right pest, fall apart on a hearty kick and reassemble before you're done gloating. fire works with some permanence, otherwise you have to freeze them in place and make yourself scarce. and i haven't talked to dad since you got back, i'm sure he was impressed then... i do have to ask though, ever solved a problem doing something other than hit it?"
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigilante: “Vigilante, inkopolis is pretty amazing, and the matches are fun too… pity i’m only visiting.”
he looks her over.
“so that’s what you normally look like… almost forgot what it’s like to have hands myself.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Yes, very much agree, Twilight. My other self would probably want this done and over with now but ‘mr high and mighty’ doesn’t understand my own needs, of course”
Gerald’s hoof moved of its own accord and slapped him across the face
Gerald: “Ow!”
He turns to the mirror
Gerald: “The heck was that for?!”
Stranaii: “I do not take kindly to being insulted
Gerald: “Uuuugh, I hate this double life”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly’s smile slowly vanished, the lights of the bar started flickering and her eyes opened in concern
Shelly: “Wha…what do you mean?
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Matias: “I don’t like it anymore than you do but the Princess is right. It’s too dangerous right now to re-enter so we’ll have to resolve this another time”
Bubbles: Yawns “I’m feeling tired too”
Utonium: “Don’t worry, Bubbles. I’m sure we’ll find you and your sisters some beds”
Matias: “Oh, good point. Princess Twilight, is it okay for Plant Man, Utonium & the Powerpuffs to rest/sleep in the castle for the night?”
Bubbles: “You’re not staying?”
Matias: “Me and Gerald have places of our own to sleep but you only just got here today so I feel its a fair thing to do…as long as the Princess is fine with it, that being said”

@Cerebrate19
Blossom: Rubs eyes and looks at Applebloom & Sweetie Belle’s marks “Oh, heh, sorry. I mistook the marks for club badges” Helps Applebloom up a step “When we’re not fighting crime, I tend to learn from school, read books and construct team maneuvers. Bubbles loves to make color drawings, play around with Octi her doll and watching cartoons. Buttercup…well apart from loving to have a fight, a detriment I feel in some places, she plays video games, listens to any sort of hard rocking music and plays sports”

Buttercup: “Well…as much as I didn’t want to admit to the others, there was that time a monster came into our city and starting tearing the place up. Blossom’s strategies and my Brute Force didn’t even make it flinch. It was ultimately Bubbles that saved the day by simply asking it to leave. To this day, I still wonder how she did it…?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide