WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Applebloom: “honestly wouldn’t be tha first time we stay over at twilight’s, especially with us being her assistants on welcoming displaced youngins.”
Scootaloo: “yeah, not all of them shake it off as easily as Vigil…”
Sweetie Belle: “that said, i think Vigil won’t need our help with Shelly… we’ll be back in the morning, let’s go, girls.”
Vigil: "i'll be seeing after Shelly, have a good night everypony"
with that the kids leave as well, three making their ways home while the fourth followed the inkpony.
@Revan0123
Shelly would have little trouble finding one such balcony, high in the sky stood the moon, shining brightly and full, making it easy to see the land below, if washed pale at the moment. no comparison to the bright lights that would invite inklings to party on in inkopolis of course.
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

loves a Demon
meanwhile back in the lab.
Twilight: “and you are sure you didn’t just drop the notes when you pulled that board away?”
Whistler: “that is a new board, i am quite sure my notes on chronotech are what’s gone, now the good news is, they were for my own use as reminders only so it’s in my mother tongue and full of shorthands that frankly don’t make sense to anyone from here… i am suddenly very glad my only note on nuclear technology is “don’t do it.””
“but why go for your most omplicated research branch? they could hve gotten immediate results from your magnet research, that one was even clear enough to understand for scientists from here because you shared that paper.”
“because of power, Chronotech is the might to put man in the position to challenge god, not win… not really, but challenge.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Generally no, but I do have a rest mode that conserves energy until I am needed.” Plant Man said. “Preferably somewhere that the sun will be able to shine.”
“If a bed is being offered, then I shall not turn one down.” Texty replied.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Matias: I move to the side of the door and watch Shelly exit the room before turning back to the group
@TheFinite
Blossom: “Thank you”
@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “Now that does offer great opportunities”
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Matias: I clear my throat to get the groups attention “Just a reminder that it’s the middle of the night at this moment. Unless we’re secretly night owls, I think we should get some shut-eye”
Utonium: “Yes, of course. Come along, girls. It’s time we get some sleep”
All 3 PPG: “Yes, Professor”
Matias: I watch them go find beds before looking to the remaining members group. I focused on the Crusaders first “Don’t you have homes to get back to? Aren’t your family worried about your absence?” I then looked to Plant Man “I assume despite being part plant, you don’t actually need sleep, right?” I then looked to Texty “And I know you have a home but I think it’d be safer here to sleep. Your call, however, I won’t force you”
(I asked your characters on the last page, Finite)
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
The doors soon flung wide open to reveal Gerald. He’d been galloping to the lab to find them
Gerald: “WE HAVE A SITUATION!”
He gasps for breath as he spoke the next sentence
Gerald: “Sorry, I know I said I was heading home for the night but then this cropped up!”
Gerald holds up one of Whistler’s notes
Gerald: “We found it outside the castle entrance. We think the lab’s been broken into!”
His head jolted, a sign of Stranaii taking over
Stranaii: “Was it not obvious when you entered the room you simple minded fool?”
His head jolted again, Gerald’s entity taking control back of the body. He then looked around to see the lab had indeed been made a mess
Gerald: “Oh…you have a point”
His head jolted again
Stranaii: “Why did I have to be bonded with such an imbecile…?”
He looked to Twilight & Whistler
Stranaii: “The most possible outcome is that, while we teleported to the guest room upstairs, several individuals decided to invite themselves into your lab and rob you of information. While the buffoon was unable to see them, I sensed their presence before they went out of range. They’re likely using some sort of invisibility spell or device”

@Cerebrate19
Meanwhile, Shelly was contemplating on the situation she had been going through for the last several hours. She felt mixed about the whole thing. While she certainly now knew not to lose hope, she still couldn’t help but feel sad about not being able to return to the life she once knew, not yet at least
Shelly: “Inkopolis…the brightest lights of the world I knew. Fun times were had, happy moments were made…and now here I am. A world that doesn’t quite have the same tech or culture as ours…but still has wonderful individuals to speak to, who care for you, who wish to see you have a nice life in this plane of existence”
She looked up to the moon
Shelly: “Bruce…Astra…Bayou…I hope you haven’t given up on me…like I almost did myself…”
She lowered her head as soon as she heard hoofsteps behind her. She didn’t turn to the noise but, instead, smiled and chuckled
Shelly: “And you’ve been listening to that last bit, haven’t you Vigil?”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Matias: I looked to Plant Man “I’d recommend one of the balconies in this place, you’d get a good view of the local area and the sun would shine over it” I look to Texty with a smile “And I suggest making yourself at home then. You’d be surprised with the amount of good beds this place can offer” I walked up to the exit out of the room “Anyways, I’d best be making my way off back to Ponyville before I drop to sleep. Have a good night!”
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Matias: As I passed by the balcony that Shelly & Vigil were at, I made my way back down to the ground level. Before I could proceed to the main entrance, I heard a distant bang of doors opening suddenly “The hell was that?” I stood still for a few minutes, wondering on my decisions “Do I go investigate or do I actually head back home?” I looked back and forth several times before groaning to myself “Damn you, curiosity…” I go to where the noise was heard
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Whistler: “i believe you are setting the bar for imbecile a bit unfairly, we are not born psionics, rare cases notwithstanding. But you also have a point about our security having been breached, the boards do not actually contain anything except proof that we have thought about it, but there is not really anything we can do… a friend of mine will be checking in with my own usual suspects tomorrow… they’re the only ones causing me concern if they grabbed it.”
Twilight: “in the meantime, you should get some rest, Emperor, barring the ursa mayor having licked it up we’ll be seeing about the mirror pool tomorrow.”
@Revan0123
{I overheard, sorry about that… those were names right? your friends back home?}
this was not Vigilante, he couldn’t know. but maybe the squidcolt and the stranger were alike?
he looks to the moon as well.
“Princess Luna hears it when hearts call out for her aid… she’d have been busy back where i come from.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Have a good evening!” Texty chirped before he went to explore the castle and find a bedroom to sleep in for the night.
Plant Man climbed the steps of the castle, finding the highest balcony he could before sitting down and powering down for the night.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Nevermind, I’ll post it and you can always correct me if I got wrong.
@Cerebrate19
Stranaii: “Please, Princess, call me Stranaii…after the destruction of my reality…I do not feel like an Emperor at this point”
A head jolt indicated that Gerald was in control again
Gerald: “Are you…feeling guilty about what happened? You said you could die in peace after your enemies were vanquished”
Another head jolt occurred
Stranaii: “Now that I had time to think, to reflect…I should never have ordered that tampering with the reality crack on Zaorus II”
His head jolted again
Gerald: “Stranaii, it wasn’t your fault. From what you told us and from what Whistler deduced, the crack acted on its own. You couldn’t have predicted its nature”
Another head jolt
Stranaii: “I was so blinded by vengeance that I was willing to look for any solution to end the slaughter of my people by the Shamnet…..and instead it costed me everything I knew…and loved”
His head jolted once again, letting Gerald assume control of the body. He turns to Whistler and Twilight
Gerald: “I don’t think he’s coming out for the rest of the night…hopefully, once we give him a body, he’ll have time to properly grieve”
He turns to the exit doors
Gerald: “Anyways, I’ll see you two tomorrow. Good night”
@UltraVaderMan
He exits the lab and heads his way back up the stairwell. When he reaches the ground floor, he comes across Matias in the corridor
Gerald: “Matias? What are you still doing here, I thought you were heading back?”

@Cerebrate19
Shellys smile slowly vanished and her face was lit up with confusion when she heard the voice was not Vigils. She turned her head to the new voice
Shelly: “Who…who are you?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Matias: As I walked down the corridor, I noticed Gerald popping out of the stairs “Oh, Gerald, didn’t expect to see you here now” I listen to what Gerald said “Well, I was but then I heard a loud noise of doors opening. It was coming from this direction. Was that you making the noise?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
it was unfortunate, that HIM’s arrival in equestria had captured the attention of every powerful being between Ponyville and the Canterhorn, as this meant the attention a more inconspicuous pegasus mare received was entirely inadequate, though it was also good for the guards, because this mare in particular was one of Kane’s favourites.
though the brotherhood tried to maintain a low profile, they were very much on the lookout for technology, and upon Yuri revealing to them the ex-commander of the allied science division, they knew where to get an excellent haul.
what no one had told her, the notes were next to useless so she had to actually search for papers including results, which were likely locked away better. and not near the basement lab.
when she overheard the strange noises her earpiece translated as “squidspeak” of all things she couldn’t resist the urge to speak up and now here she was, face to face with a pony that had tentacles for hair.
“someone in a hurry, nothing personal.”
with that she shot forward, tackling the squidpony off the balcony and flying off.
“castle’s a bust, the scientist left only the cliffnotes here, the real numbers are probably in research institutes all over the kingdom.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Oooh, juicy. I like where this is going :)
@Cerebrate19
Shelly made a noise as she was forced over the railing, plummeting to her doom…or at least, it would’ve been had she not been an Inkling. She switched to her squid form and landed on the ground, bouncing for a second before switching back to regular form
Shelly: “Who the heck was that!? And what did they mean by ‘nothing personal’?!”

@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Yea, I came back to the lab to find Whistler and Twilight. They-”
Gerald heard a gargling noise from upstairs that went faint
Gerald: “I’ll tell you later, COME ON!”
He galloped down the corridor and back up the stairway

Shelly dusted herself off and looked back up where the balcony was
Shelly: “I better go find Vigil or Bubbles. They’re the only ones who can understand my language right now”
@TheFinite
As she was about to proceed around the castle, looking for the entrance to the interior, vines suddenly grabbed her and began pulling her back up
Shelly: “THE HECK!?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
The noises had awoken Plant Man from his rest state. He looked down from his balcony, and saw something trying to abduct the strange squid pony. Well, he didn’t need any more information than that. He lept off, falling multiple floors and slamming hooves-first onto the balcony where the incident was happening. Two vines shot out and wrapped around Shelly, and two vines smashed into the castle wall to use it as leverage.
“Você não vai a lugar nenhum!” He shouted.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I see Gerald gallop off “WOAH, WAIT UP!” I followed on behind, heading up the stairway and galloping through several corridors “That was a gargling noise I heard before it went faint. That means Shelly’s in trouble!” As we were proceeding through the upper level, a loud crash was heard by my ears. Suddenly, three coloured zips, far ahead of us, moved at high speed “Well, I know the Powerpuffs by those coloured lines but what the heck was that crashing sound?”

@TheFinite
@Revan0123
Blossom: Zip “Huh!? Plant Man?”
Buttercup: Zip “What is he doing!?”
Bubbles: Zips and looks over railing “IT’S SHELLY! HE’S PULLING HER UP!”
Buttercup: “How’d he get here before us!?”
Blossom: Looks above balcony “He must’ve been watching from above”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Shelly was soon pulled back up to the balcony she fell down from. Unfortunately, having not seen Plant Man in action until she was back to her original position, she thought she was being attacked by an unknown plant monster and was kicking and screaming the entire way up
Shelly: “LET GO YOU FREAKISH CREATURE!”
Around this time, Gerald soon popped out of a corridor to see Shelly, Plant Man & The Powerpuffs all on the same balcony. He noted the dented floor markings around Plant Mans hooves
Gerald: “Matias, I think I know what the crashing was earlier”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: “Shelly, stop freaking out! He’s trying to help you!”
Matias: I followed on behind Gerald, also seeing the group on the balcony “Huh!? What was he-”
Blossom: “Buttercup said the same thing, he must’ve dropped down from above”
Matias: “Huh…talk about convenient placement” I look around the area, noticing someone was missing “Wait…where’s Vigil? I thought he was right behind Shelly?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide