WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
OOC: Shelly only speaks in the Inkling language. I know Bubbles can understand her cause thats one of her specialties and Vigil can cause he turned into a Squid pony but can characters like Plant Man even translate that if they never heard it before?
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
As Shelly was free from the vines, she saw Vigil coming around the corner. Her happy surprise changed to shock when she saw he’d suffered some visible damage
Shelly: “VIGIL!”
While she galloped over and tended to him, Gerald looked to the balcony and back while questioning things
Gerald: “What even happened here anyway? Me and Matias were about to head off back to Ponyville before we heard a quick but distressing noise from Shelly”
While Shelly was tending to Vigil, her head reminded her of why everyone was here: Images of that strange individual, who snuck up behind her and threw her off the balcony, raced through her mind
Shelly: “Vigil, who was that person?”
Gerald: “I don’t know what she’s saying but I assume it’s about what happened earlier?”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
@Revan0123
(Right, I kinda forgot about that. The unique text was hard to read, but without anything it’s easy to forget she’s not actually speaking ‘english’. Perhaps something to replace quotation marks as a way of showing that it’s a different language, without it being hard to read? I think my way around this a long time ago was to use < > or << >>. Anycase, will edit.)
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Vigil: “she was from dad’s homeworld, I think, or one very similar. She was a commando, probably looking for the technology that dad is introducing here… And some he doesn’t want to introduce.”
he shakes his head.
“She was holding back though, she’s a lot more dangerous than shoving you off a ledge or giving you a wallop on the head.”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Matias: I walk over to Plant Man “It’s possible she ended up here after the fight with HIM and us teleporting back to the Princess’ castle. She wouldn’t have known about the heroics you did earlier or your abilities” I put a hoof on his shoulder “Give her time, she’ll come around to you eventually”
@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I listen to the conversation “Whoever she was, they didn’t anticipate Inkling physiology. Heights like these would be severely injuring or fatal to us but, to Shelly, she’d be fine upon landing”
Blossom: “How do you know her so much?”
Matias: “Well, I don’t know her, specifically, but I know her species alot”
Buttercup: “Care to give us a reason why you know?”
Matias: “In my dimension and Gerald’s, since I did ask him this before, her world and species came from a video game called Splatoon for a console called the Nintendo Wii-U”
Bubbles: “Splat-oon?”
Buttercup: “Pfft, wee you”
Matias: “Anyways, back on topic: She survived cause whoever that agent was must’ve never met or understand an Inkling before. Shelly should consider herself lucky they didn’t try hitting her with water or hostile ink”
Blossom: “But why would this agent want to steal technology from Vigil’s father? What organisation do they even work for?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
OOC: Sure thing, I’ll try that method for future posts.
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
As they were talking, Gerald walks up to the balcony edge and looks out over the area, having a flashback to the conversation Texty, Whistler, Matias and himself had in the cafe
Whister: “called himself yuri, goes by mastermind these days, and i knew him well before. he nearly blew a vein on his head when i informed him mind control was not possible here anymore”
Gerald: “Yuri is here too!? Well, thank Celestia that issue’s been averted! Hope he’s been sent off to prison…”
His flashback ends as he speaks up
Gerald: “Can’t have been Yuri, his manipulative abilities have been hampered by Whistler’s devices. Plus, I doubt he wouldn’t be on a watchlist after coming across Whistler”
He turns around and walks over to the group. Shelly looks at him in slight confusion as he whispers something into Bubbles’ ear and motions to Vigil
Shelly: <<What are you doing?>>
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
@UltraVaderMan
“I suppose if she was in no danger, then my actions could be seen as unwelcome.” Plant Man mused. “Though then comes the question as to why she was falling in the first place.”
As he heard what was going on, about the ‘video game’ thing, he tilted his head. “Hm. The concept of being another world’s work of fiction is… Unsettling.”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Bubbles: Turns to Blossom “She needs a paper and pen to draw what she saw”
Blossom: “On it” Zip
Buttercup: “Whoever this knucklehead of a mare was, she sure messed with the wrong group!”
Matias: “On that, I agree”
Blossom: Zip “Found some”
Bubbles: Takes from Blossom and gives to Shelly “Here you go, Shelly”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
With the needed material, she tried picking up the quill to start drawing…and then dropped it due to her hands now being hooves
Shelly: <<Huh?>>
She tried picking it up multiple times but kept dropping it
Shelly: <<RRRRGH, how do you pick up things with these stupid hooves!?>>
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Matias: “Plant Man, we can muse about stuff some other time. Right now, we’ve got a mystery to solve”
@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Blossom: “If she could understand me, she’d be surprised to hear that our appendages in our world weren’t that different from hooves. It just felt natural as always”
Buttercup: “Except flying, of course…”
Blossom: “Well, we didn’t have wings where we came from, Buttercup. Of course it took a while to adjust them to our regular flying power”
Bubbles: Encouraging pose “Come on, Shelly, I know you can do it!”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Shelly closed her eyes and took a deep breath
Shelly: <<Just go with the flow…don’t overthink it>>
She focused, not on the pen but on the idea to draw what she saw. Her hoof went for the pen this time and it connected
Shelly: <<I think it looked something like...>>
She murmured to herself as she slowly drew out what the mark looked like
Gerald: “A hexagon…but it seems warped a bit, a regular hexagon doesn’t look like that”
As Shelly drew the central part of the hexagon, Geralds eyes slowly widened in fear. He’s seen that logo before on his world…and it’s not a good sign. He turned away from the group and looked down the corridor while the realization of it all began to kick in
Gerald: “Whistler…WHISTLER, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU!? WE’RE IN DEEP TROUBLE! I REPEAT, DEEP TROUBLE!!!”
He shouted this as he galloped off down the corridor. Shelly watched him gallop off in a panic, wondering why he was horrified by the logo she just drew. She looks down back to her drawing and wondered to herself…

Shelly: <<What are we facing so badly that seeing this would cause that reaction?>>
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: “Must be a pretty serious one”
Matias: I chase after Gerald “I don’t understand! What we are facing, Gerald!?”
Blossom: “If its serious, a check of the castle might be in order. Bubbles, stay here with Shelly” Zip
Bubbles: Watches Buttercup zip away before turning to Shelly “You do some great drawings. Were you an artist before in your world?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Whatever it is that is going on, I don’t know. My focus was on trying to save the… Octopus Pony? I do not know who may have attacked her.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Vigil: “that’s the symbol of some apocalypse group back home, preaching about a weird crystal that would “lead the way to the promised land…” supposedly they were also responsible for at least two of the three big world wars back home. Dad is even sure they had their hands in all three.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
whistler and twilight were talking again.
“and you are certain?”
“yes princess, they were publically just a pseudoreligious group of activists, but we have found connections between them and the soviets back home… and i am very sure the laser weaponry of the rising sun was also their work… and the psi ops.”
“a group that plays with the fate of global superpowers, it is incredible…”
“heard a few claims that they could be a superpower unto themselves against which all others together could barely stand… the danger in this is out of scope not for raw power, but because your friends and neighbours could be in on it.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
The doors are violently opened again as Gerald gasps for breath again
Gerald: “TROUBLE…trouble, we’re in deep trouble! It’s the Brotherhood of Nod!”
He breathes for a bit after the rush back in
Gerald: “Now I know why I couldn’t see them earlier, they’re using mobile stealth generators to get around! We also found out a red maned pegasus with an eyepatch was also in the building, a Nod Commando I bet. Your son is fine, Whistler, if a bit bruised. They tried to kill Shelly via a lethal fall on the way out but didn’t anticipate her biology”
Gerald looks to Twilight
Gerald: “You need to get all hooves on deck, Princess. If they’re here, their leader Kane can’t be far behind!”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly: <<A secret cult? Sounds like something out a fictional novel…but considering I’m here with many new characters from other lands, I’ve got no excuse to be skeptical now>>
@UltraVaderMan
Shelly: <<A hobby of mine, I’ll tell more some other time>>
@TheFinite
As Shelly got up and walked over to the balcony ledge, her eyes looked over to the strange plant/robot hybrid for a second. She looked away from them and looked over the horizon
Shelly: <<Funny. After what happened with me in my dream earlier, I never thought my day would get any stranger. This new world is just full of surprises>>
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I followed on behind and listened to what Gerald was saying “I don’t understand. What’s this Brotherhood of Nod, why are they so dangerous and who the heck is Kane?”

@TheFinite
@Revan0123
Bubbles: Notices Shellys look to Plant Man “He saved your life, Shelly. He managed to get to this balcony before we did so why are you so…off about him?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“It feels like there is no shortage of threats to this world.” Plant Man said. “I hope we do not encounter one that is beyond what we can handle.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
WHistler: “didn’t expect it, or shelly was literally just in the way and the commando didn’t care… in any case the full alert is going out as we speak.”
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Vigil: “they’re said to be smugglers, agitators, literal rabble rousers… where they show up the status quo goes out the window and is usually replaced by what looks like anarchy but is really their takeover.”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide