WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
“I thank you for your generosity.” Meetra said. “I could use a moment to meditate in solitude, then I will want to speak to a few of you privately. Specifically, you-” She pointed at Gerald. “…And you.” She pointed at Twilight.”
“In the meantime, Blossom, I can give you that history lesson you want.” Texty said.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Shelly was surprised and confused by what the masked changeling was saying to her
Shelly: <<Rrrrright?>>
Before she could say more, Blossom & Buttercup came in and were speaking with Vigil. Shelly noticed the lifebelt next to him and looked at him with a puzzled expression
Shelly: <<Wait, why do you need a lifebelt? The Princess changed you into a inkling…well more like an equine version of an inkling but can’t she just change you back?>>
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Blossom: Looks to Texty with smile “I would love to, Mister Texty, but I do want to say a few things to the Princess first” Looks to Twilight “Miss Twilight, thank you for the answer to my question. Also…” Points to Gerald “He hasn’t left the room yet”

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Bubbles: Hears Inkspeak from Shelly and notices another Ink Pony next to her that wasn’t Vigil “Huh?”
Buttercup: “What is it, Bubbles?”
Bubbles: “Did we just have another arrival of squid related people just now?”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigil: <<”multiple reasons, for one, i really like this form, and the princess allowed me to keep it, for another… i have a voice like this, even if only you and spy understand me, i can make myself heard now… and besides, i really want to find out if ink swimming is as cool as you make it sound.“>>
Spy: <<”Zis form is also quite comfortable, you have less bones than i expected, but i expect only shapeshifters like myself will appreciate that.“>>
@UltraVaderMan
Scout: “nah, that’s our buddy, he’s a shapeshifter.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Gerald put a hoof to his head
Gerald: “Eugh, until we get your body, we’ve got to be careful how many times we change like that”
He turns back to the group as Blossom was pointing to him while speaking with Twilight
Gerald: “Sorry about that, an argument with oneself can really do some self damage if you’re not careful”
He looks over to Meetra
Gerald: “You wished to speak to me privately? Or rather me and the ‘other guy’?”

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Shelly narrowed her eyes and gave a frown at the comment from the masked changeling
Shelly: <<Gee, thanks…>>
She looked over to Vigil with a smile
Shelly: <<I’d be interested to see how this new form works out for me in turf war>>
She then looked over to Bubbles & Buttercup
Shelly: <<Ah, you’re back! Though, I only see your one sister with you. Where’s the other?>>
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra nodded. “It is sensitive information. I’m sure one of the rooms in this castle will give us privacy.” She said.
Texty had a little chitter. “Well, Blossom, where would you like to have this lesson?”
“I may return to the balcony if I am not needed at present.” Plant Man said.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
Bubbles: Turns to Shelly “Oh Blossom? Well…”

@TheFinite
Blossom: Turns to Texty “I’d say the library is a good choice, Mister Texty” Turns to others “It’s been interesting to hear this information about Griffons, their nation and their symbol of might but if I’m hearing right, things should be OK with you in charge, Miss Surik” Smiles at Meetra “If you ever do run into giant monster or major villain trouble, that your nation can’t handle, we’re here to help” Turns to Texty “Lets go, Mister Texty” Floats out of the room

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “Probably getting lessons from the bug about this point”
Bubbles: “Buttercup, stop being rude!”
Buttercup: “What!? He is a bug!”
Bubbles: “He has a name, you doofus!”
Buttercup: “Eugh, whatever! Can we see what the exciting thing is for me, Vigil?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Vigil: “we do owe you a chance to let loose, or a meeting with somepony that may have ideas you like. Her Name is Rainbow Dash, until you showed up the fastest flyer i have seen, well, fastest without machinery or other assistance. Seeing as the town has been confirmed clear we can probably look around the clouds above it for her now.”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty followed Blossom, happy to finally be in his element for once.
Meetra was weighing her options on just how much information to share in order to ensure their trust without losing it.
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Blossom: Floats down hallway “There’s another thing I’ve been meaning to ask you, Mister Texty, while we’re on the way to the library: What was up with your reaction to Miss Surik back there? You sounded horrified at first?”

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Buttercup: “Heh, I can’t understand what she said but from her face, I can tell she looks eager”
Bubbles: “What about me, Vigil? Do you have an individual that knows my love for animals?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald still had a look of skepticism on him. While he does remember Meetra Surik being considered a hero in his own dimension, not all of her deeds were…well, hero worthy. He looked over to the Griffon and asked up
Gerald: “Now that we’re alone, just what is this information you wanted to share that apparently we couldn’t just give to the others?”

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
She gallops over to the balcony and looks out over the countryside and nearby town
Shelly: <<To think; when I first stepped through that town, I just wanted to get it all over with and get back home as quick as possible. I mean, I DO still want to go home but turns out it’s going to take longer than expected. With that in mind and a fresher spirit for me, I’m ready to see what these equines are all about!>>
She proceeds to jump off the balcony and switched into squid form for the soft landing. She then swapped back to her 4 legged form and looked back up to where the balcony was
Shelly: <<Hope Vigil remembers where I was?>>
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty frowned. “There was something… There, inside her.” Texty said. “The others seem to trust her, but…”
“How do you know about me, Gerald?” Meetra asked. “Because your information is wrong. I’m not a Jedi, I had not been one since my exile, and I certainly did not start a Jedi Order.”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Blossom: “I recall you mentioned that you felt cold when you used your feeling magic. What could be so horrifying about a nice griffon who wants to rebuild a kingdom, though?”

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: “We better catch up with her too, Buttercup. Come on!” Zip
Buttercup: “Well, this’ll lead me to that Rainbow Dash pony eventually so I’ll go along with it” Zip
Bubbles: Zip “I heard her at this balcony but where did she go?”
Buttercup: Zip “Maybe she jumped off? Worked well for her last time”
Bubbles: Looks over balcony to see her at the bottom “There you are Shelly!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
Vigil follows shortly after, Swandiving and transforming on the way down before splashing into agray puddle he climbs out of unscathed the next moment.
“you see any rainbow trails in the sky you’ll find rainbow dash on the other end of it, as for fluttershy, she lives a bit outside of town.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “Aaaah, right. Well, thats the thing about dimensions, Miss Surik. From my world, what I said about you was definitely true. For the longest while, I thought Whistler was from the exact same dimension that a piece of media was based on in my reality. Turns out I was off by a few dimensions. Also, when it came to this plane of Equestria that Twilight lives in, I thought it was the same one as in a show that existed back at my home reality. Turns out I was also off by a wide margin”
Gerald clears his throat
Gerald: “So I need to ask: Where exactly were you when you got transitioned to this world? What were you doing at the time?”

@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Shelly: <<Nice landing. You’re certainly learning the ways of my species faster than when I was a youngster>>
She looks up to where Bubbles & Buttercup are
Shelly: <<I’ll be fine with Vigil for now, go have some fun!>>
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty frowned, his ears drooping. “It feels like a part of her is… Dead. It’s hard to describe, but it’s like she carries a gaping wound within herself, full of so much negative emotion…”
“I had finished meditating and was getting ready to head to Korriban.” Meetra explained. “I was visiting the Senate on Coruscant, if you need to know where I was.” She then hummed. “…Perhaps that would make sense… The events on Malachor V did cause a wound in The Force, it may have caused a nexus point within destiny itself, with several possible fates. Along the way, the path of the Meetra you are more familiar with and myself diverged.”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Blossom: Looks taken aback “That bad? I know she said she wasn’t the same after some horrific war she went through but…” Looks away in concern “But she sounds like she’s trying to make up for it. She found that Idol so she could rebuild and reform a kingdom” Looks back to Texty “She wouldn’t be making this up so she could take advantage of us…could she?”

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Buttercup: “Up in the sky, eh? Alright, Miss Speedy Horse, here I come!” Zip
Bubbles: “Well, if you say so, Shelly” Looks to see woodland cottage in distance before looking down to Shelly “Just be careful, okay? I’ll see you later” ZipHave fuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigil: “Well, i do have some experience being a Kid, just a matter of eyeballing when being a squid.”
he starts down the road.
“Cheese Sandwich’s Toy store has basically everything you don’t technically need but want, and that new Squirt gun line the mercs mentioned all come with Backpack tanks… now technically you’re supposed to fill those with water on a hot summer day, but he does custom work if your ink is much thicker than water.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
soon enough the contrail of someone moving fast, and colorful could be seen especially with buttercup’s eyesight. and sure enough at the other end was a cyan pegasus currently flying up, no doubt planning a dive that may in fact be too much for the sound barrier.

the cottage was surrounded by birdhouses and other small hidey holes, most of them occupied by critters big and small, mainly birds and rodents though there was a bear snoozing nearby, judging by the reactions of the smaller ones a very harmless bear.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide