WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: Entirely possible. As I said, I thought Whistler was from the exact same dimension that my reality showed as a piece of interactive entertainment but not quite. Glad we could get that sorted out”
His head twitched
Stranaii: “Do not think I can not sense emptiness and death upon your soul! Its aura of coldness can be felt by me and Gerald…although the imbecile was too polite to speak up about it”
His head twitched again
Gerald: “Yes, I was too ‘polite’ to ask such a personal thing from an individual who, from her perspective, had just recently gone through such an event. That sure seems like the way go about things, mister high almighty…”
He turned to Meetra
Gerald: “Sorry, having to share a body with some grand leader of an empire. It really shows how him and I are very different…”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly follows along
Shelly: <<Jeez, that masked guy can be bit of jerk with the way he acts. Also, I can’t tell if that doctor is either a mad genius or just plain mad at times? I just hope that these lifebelts weren’t just made for show…>>
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
“That’s just it, I can’t be sure…” Texty said. “I don’t think she’s malicious. But she terrifies me nonetheless.”
Meetra gained a difficult to read expression. Was it… Sad? Yet, with an almost grim satisfaction? “I have done some terrible things. Some I regret, others I do not, for it was in the name of the safety and security for the Republic. I destroyed the Sith that hunted me, my master killed the Jedi Masters, and I sought out and found Revan, working with him to destroy the Sith beyond the outer rim that threatened the fragile Republic. He rebuilt the Jedi, learning from their abject failures. And likewise…”
She looked him in the eyes, baring her soul. “As the last Lord of the Sith, I sought to rebuild, and rebirth, the Sith into a new form, one that would work alongside the Republic and ensure that my legacy and power is everlasting.” She gave a chuckle. “And now I’m here.”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “Well well well, if it isn’t the supposedly fastest horse of all Equestria. Your friend Scootaloo idolizes alot about you”

Bubbles: Gasp “So many cute animals!” Interacts with animals “Aren’t you such an adorable little thing?”

@TheFinite
@Revan0123
Blossom: “We should probably keep an eye on her then, just so she doesn’t do anything malicious. I’ve had experiences before of emotional manipulation”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigil: “well, when your life is in danger the guy is a saint, bring you back from the brink, if he’s fast enough, easy, heal injuries no matter how bad? give him 10 seconds and you’re back on top of things… but if you actually get sick a doctor WITH a license is probably better. as for Spy… yeah, he’s a man of his home… but that would need a lot of context to make sense, needless to say back home his people have a… reputation.”
@UltraVaderMan
RD: “so you’re a friend of hers then? but you got the right mare, Rainbow Dash, fastest flyer in Equestria… though you seem to have no trouble keeping up, you from outside?”

?: “uhm Hello, you love animals too? i see miss Chipmunk already has taken a liking to you. and Harry can tell you don’t mean harm, i’m Fluttershy… are you looking to adopt?”
(i agonised back and forth on what to have the flutterpony say… but when it comes to animals from what i saw the shy disappears.)
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald blinked a few times at that last part Meetra mentioned
Gerald: “I…I see…well, here’s hoping that your clairvoyance is good so that ideal doesn’t get corrupted into something horrible. Just speaking from experience of other supposed ‘good intentioned’ force sensitive individuals who got corrupted by the Dark Side”
Gerald glanced over to Twilight
Gerald: “But its not just me you wanted to speak to on this day, is it? You also wanted to speak to the Princess about something?”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly sighed
Shelly: “I suppose I shouldn’t be one to complain. One with no experience of Inkling society may think ours is a hellscape with our Turf War matches: ‘Killing’ each other for battles of glory and reward. Heck, our fights with the Octarians go back ages as well, right back to the Great Turf War: Fighting over the remaining land that wasn’t sunk by rising water levels”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Yes, of course.” Meetra said. “I know the risk. It may happen, it may not. We shall see. As for Princess Twilight, I wanted to ensure we were on the same page as to what I plan to do with the Griffons. I do not intend to change their way of life directly, but if I see a Griffon with potential in The Force, I shall take them on as an apprentice.”
“Sadly, as a changeling, I k ow all about emotional manipulation.” Texty said with a sigh.
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Blossom: “You do? What happened?”

@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “Heh, you got that right. I’m Buttercup, one member of the crime fighting group known as The Powerpuff Girls! From where I come from, me and my sisters are incredibly fast” Poses in overconfident way “But I’m the fastest of them! And I bet I can beat you in a race!”

Bubbles: Smiles “Hello, Miss Fluttershy. Silent Vigil mentioned you to me when it came to things I like. You have alot of adorable animals here…” Sigh “…I wish I could adopt them, though. The Professor gets mad whenever I try to take an animal into our home…”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigil: “wow, when you describe it it does sound pretty bad, and some ponies may take issue with how… casual your kind seems to think of getting splatted.”
@UltraVaderMan
RD: “well i never back down from a challenge, but if you have actual superpowers even i may have to admit defeat… ah well, gonna be good exercise anyways, wanna point out the goal?”

Fluttershy: “Well pets are a big commitment, and responsibility, he is probably just worried you may not have thought it through… or maybe you brought animals that are not good suited to pet life? most of my little friends here would not do well in a city, or even a town. but inside i have some that can handle that kind of life much better, cats are usually a good pick, being able to keep themselves entertained alone and to demand attention when they do need it.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald looks over to Twilight with a curious expression before looking back to Meetra
Gerald: “Well, that’s assuming the inhabitants of this world can even use the same kind of The Force as you do…although with the lines of the multiverse broken, thanks to those interdimensional cracks that Stranaii mentioned last night, I’d wander if that sort of mystical power would ‘leak’ into this world too?”

@Cerebrate19
Shelly: <<I assume this world hasn’t experienced the wholesale nature of…well, killing, like mine has? It’s probably for the best. While our society is currently running smoothly, I do wonder of changes in future that might alter that?”
Shelly sighed before putting on a smile again
Shelly: <<But that’s enough sad stories for now. We wanted to have some fun didn’t we? Lead the way to the shop>>
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“The changelings used to live a terrible life.” Texty said. “Under a brutal and sadistic Queen, we were starved and convinced that the only way we could survive was to take love by force. Scouts would head out, kidnap ponies, and take their place, feasting off of the love from their loved ones.”
“There is one… One I had seen potential in.” Meetra said. “A young griffon. I believe he said his name was Gallus. It is not strong within him, but I’ve seen a spark, one that could be nurtured.”
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Blossom: Look of horror “That’s awful, Mister Texty” Puts hoof on Textys shoulder and gives face of concern “Did you receive your blindness as a punishment from this horrible queen?”

@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: Cocky grin “I was thinking of a race between that city in the mountains there and back here…but having to give up, eh? Well, looks like I’ll have to tell your biggest fan that ‘The Great Rainbow Dash’ gave up to my awesomeness”
(Oh boy, that’s asking for it, Buttercup…)

Bubbles: Face of adorableness “Oh! I love cats, they’re cute!” Follows Fluttershy “Show me where they are”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
“well we’ve been standing in front of the door for a while now.”
sure enough there was the cheese sandwich funtorium. and advertised on large placards, his new super splasher line of squirt guns.
“huh that one looks more like a bucket… and is that a gatling splashgun?”
@UltraVaderMan
RD: “…alright kid, class on “breaking the sound barrier in ten seconds flat” is now in session.”
she turns towards said city.
“on your mark.”

the Yellow mare smiles as she leads the way, entering the cottage door to reveal more small critters, most prominently a set of cat trees.
“Mrs. Tabby actually had a litter a few days ago, i’m still looking for homes for some of them.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Shelly felt like the biggest idiot for not noticing and blushed out of embarrassment
Shelly: <<I need to pay attention to my surroundings more...>>
She soon heard what Vigil was saying and went over to look. She audibly gasped as she saw the weapons
Shelly: <<NO WAY! I was not expecting the weaponry to be almost like my world’s equivalent. Look, there’s even a charger variant!>>
She walks over and examines it
Shelly: <<They even have scoped versions too! This store feels like it connects to my wants and needs! How’s that possible!?>>

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “GALLUS!? As in one of the students of Princess Twilight’s School of Friendship!? One of the Young Six who helped unite the races together during the renewed Windigo threat caused by the Legion of Doom!?”
He looks over to Twilight
Gerald: “Well, that’s my assumption anyways. I don’t know if it’s different in your version of Equestria or not?”
He thinks for a moment
Gerald: “Actually, I wonder where the Young Six are now?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Texty chuckled. “Oh no, nothing like that. I was born blind. Since I was deemed useless as an infiltrator, I was put into logistics. It was a boring job, but it did help build my memory. Once the Enlightenment happened, I was able to go out to Equestria, and I found books written in braille that I was taught to read, and the stories of old interested me the most.”
“I don’t know if he’s that same Gallus or not. You would need to ask Twilight, who has been very quiet during this conversation.” Meetra said.
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
Blossom: “Thank goodness for that. Whoever this mean queen was better have been served justice in the end” Thinks for moment “What particular old stories got you interested?”

@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “Ha ha! Bring it on, Dash!” Readies herself “Get set…go!” Zip “Well, looks like I got the lead!”

Bubbles: Face of amazement “How do you manage all of this? It must be hard for a lone pegasus to handle ALL of these animals?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
?: “Well, Whistler launched into a whole spiel about “displacement impressionism”, meaning our inspiration comes from other worlds, but i honeslty one ly got the gist of it.”
turning to the voice they found a yellow earth pony with curly hair and a rubber chicken riding on his back.
“Welcome to the Funporium, name’s cheese Sandwich, Toys, party service, and mechanisms that belong to the future, i do it all.”
Vigil: “so there’s a good chance he got inspired by your home, without realizing it.”
@UltraVaderMan
a booming noise behind her and a rainbow contrail leading ahead before the pony’s voice catches up.
“let’s see if you’re faster than your noise of surprise kiddo!”
(playing around with “faster than your own screams” is fun.)

“you’d be surprised how much it helps when you can talk to them, a number of them even help me out.”
sure enough there was a group of critters currently working on filling all the food bowls.
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“Oh, it’s an old but very well-known story, about the Wendigos and the foundations of Equestria.” Texty said.
Meetra looked at Twilight expectantly.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Twilight: “The Sith… the very foundation, the thing that gives them the right to the name, is tainting their soul through selfish means, claiming a perverted aspect of power through causing suffering for others… i can not ever give my blessing to any of that… but you are not really a sith in that aspect either, Surik, i can see it in your eyes, literally.
Teach Gallus all he is willing to learn, but when he finds that cliff and refuses to jump from it, that will be that, he is one of MY students, and one that i am very proud of.”
the princess steps closer to the Jedi Sith general turned griffoness.
“i won’t pretend to understand what made you who you are right now and i don’t feel the need to stop you, just remember, that when the beings of this world have the choice, few will choose the path you are laying out, and those who do, you shouldn’t trust.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Gerald, standing to the side, widen his eyes in surprise, fear and amazement as he looks back and forth between the two powerful individuals while they’re discussing
Gerald: “Once again, note to myself: don’t fuck with a Princess of Equestria…you too, Stranaii
Stranaii: “Noted…

@Cerebrate19
Shelly: <<…does that include translators? How did he understand what I just said?>>
She suddenly remembers something and looks at the translator around Vigil’s neck
Shelly: <<Wait…that’s translating for everyone around us, isn’t it?>>
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “AS IF, RAINBOW BRAIN!” Zips by Rainbow “A quick past by the city and I’m on the way back!” Zips past capital “No way I’m gonna lose to some lame rainbow pony!”

Bubbles: Smiles “They remind me of the time in Townsville where we had a massive squirrel problem cause they were trying to get their nuts and acorns. Turns out the statue that was set up in the park was over the location where the nuts and acorns were stored. We got the situation sorted in the end…although, I couldn’t talk to the animals at the time due to a bee stinging my throat. Fortunately, Miss Fluffy, or Bullet as we later called her, was on the case…Sigh I miss her, she was adorable…”

@TheFinite
Blossom: “I’ve heard about a variant of the Wendigos on my world; malevolent evil spirits associated with winter, coldness, famine, and starvation…although, they looked like gaunt skeletons from their graves. I assume the Wendigos were a little different on this world?”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
surprisingly the rainbow mare kept up.
“you should be careful with the word lame, it’s the worst thing you can call a pony, kiddo, but nice hustle, just watch the mach cone, cloudsdale is gonna get right cross if we evaporate half of it.”

“she sounds like an incredible friend, but squirrels are doing much better outside, best with a lot of trees around… i actually have a few regulars around here, want to see them?”
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide