WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Buttercup: “OH COME ON, ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?”
Bubbles: “I thought we dealt with HIM yesterday!”
Blossom: “Girls, we got higher priorities to worry about” Sees Rowdyruffs in attack formation “Like so! Come on, team!” Zip
Bubbles: “Right!” Zip
Buttercup: “LETS BEAT THESE PUNKS!” Zip

Utonium: Arrives at balcony “GOODNESS ME! First DYNAMO then HIM & the Rowdyruffs!? How did he come back so quickly!?”

@TheFinite
@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I witnessed the return of HIM, the RRBs and PPGs fighting and the field surrounding the griffon “Why are these days getting more and more screwed up!?” I turned around to see the Deltas evacuating ponies “Oh, finally, some good news!” I galloped over to them “So glad to see a familiar face!”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
(so i have an idea about mephisto scissorhands, but it involves celestia getting biblical on his behind and i wanted that okayed before proceeding.)
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: I’m thinking of a solution to get rid of HIM (To make the power levels drop quite a bit) and still have it play into the story. I’ll check back a few pages and see if I can use something I’ve said before.
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
OOC: Not quite. It’s related to something Stranaii said last night when he was talking with the others ;)

@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
It seemed that the beginning of HIM’s reign was nearing completion…but then…something happened. A bright green flash dazzled the whole land. Soon enough, a teal green glowing wormhole opened high up in the sky, far above HIM’s current position. The sight was spectacular to behold
HIM: “Hmmm?
Boomer stopped to see what was happening
Boomer: “Um, Brick…”
Brick: “For the last time, Boomer, I’m-…what?”
Brick and Butch stopped to see the sight that was in front of their eyes

Shelly stopped in her tracks to see what was up in the sky. She was struck with awe
Shelly: <<Vigil…are you seeing this?>>

Thunder Force (Scorch): “Matias! Good to see your charm hasn’t left ya!”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “We haven’t got time for pleasantries, Scorch, we need to go now!”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Agreed. Team, form up and lets get the last of the civilians out of-”
They soon notice the green glow in the sky
Thunder Force (Scorch): “By the cloners of Kamino…”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Is this another threat approaching, sir?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “I’ll be honest, Fixer…I do not know…”

Gerald: “Oh great, now a hole has opened in this universe. Can we stop having an apocalypse in Equestria for FIVE SECONDS!?”
His head clicked
Stranaii: “Somehow…I do not think this was the doing of that red demon…”
As his head clicked back, out of the blackness of the center of the wormhole, a focused beam of green energy came out of at high speed, directly onto HIM’s position
Gerald: “HUH!?”

HIM: “WHAT IS THIS!?
HIM was surprised as the beam coming down towards his position soon encased the demon inside a field of transparent teal green energy
HIM: “NO, THIS CANNOT BE!
HIM tries to break out with his own magic. Teleporting, magic attacks, physical strikes, nothing was breaking the field. Just as things seem bad enough for the big red deity, the ball of energy began to be pulled up back to the teal green wormhole
HIM: “NO, MY MOMENT OF TRIUMPH WAS NEAR!
Boomer: “Hold on, I’ll save you!”
Boomer tried flying straight up to the ball but another beam of energy came out the wormhole and struck Boomer, sending him careening down into the forest in an unconscious state
Brick: “WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?”
Butch: “Huuuuuuuuuh!?”
HIM: “THIS WAS MY MOMENT OF TRIUMPH! I WAS ABOUT TO WIN, MY VICTORY WAS ASSURED! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
As HIM screamed into the sky, the ball was pulled into the wormhole. It soon closed in on itself, leaving a wake of teal energy to wither off in the clear blue sky
Brick: “Butch…tell me I did not just see that?”
Butch: “…”

Gerald: “…Holy Shit…”
Stranaii: “‘Holy Shit’ indeed…
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Matias: I witnessed the whole affair “Av gudarna…”

Utonium: “What on Earth was that?”

Bubbles: Awed “That was a sight to behold”
Buttercup: “Nevermind that, the big green hole just dragged HIM away and knocked out Boomer!”
Blossom: “Good riddance to HIM, no doubt…but who did that? Who helped us out?”
Buttercup: “Well, I can definitely say one thing!” Surprise punches Boomer & Brick “THAT’S FOR HURTING RAINBOW YOU BIG JERKS!”
Blossom: “Speaking of which, Buttercup, go check on her! We’ll take these two while Boomer’s out cold!” Zip
Bubbles: “See if she’s ok, Buttercup!” Zip
Buttercup: “Right!” Zips down to where Rainbow landed “RAINBOW!? Rainbow, where are ya!?”

Matias: “Well, that was an event and a half…” I turn around to see Plant Man in the back “I’ll be with you guys in a minute, I’ve got a little conversation to make!” Gallops over to Plant Man “Plant Man, good to see you! Listen, the robot’s deactivated but we don’t know how long. Can you encase it in vines and keep it from going anywhere?”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

Shiny Bug
Metra’s eyes snapped open when the field dropped. Her lightsaber flew right into her hand, and she ignited her crimson blade. It rumbled like a thunderstorm, and she flew right towards the massive robot, plunging it into the ‘forehead’ as she attempted to cut a hole.
Plant Man looked over at the Griffon. “Sure, I think she might have something in mind, too!” He began running towards the robot.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
as the lightshow subsided the Peacekeepers regained their senses, rushing to get the remaining civilians to the castle, and a few pegasi among them moving to check for any other threats.
Whistler himself took to the air, headed for DYNAMO.
Buttercup would find the prismatic pony stuck halfway in a tree, vigorously, which meant she was probably fine, trying to pull her front half free and muffeldly yelling something about making them attend all of the tea parties and feed them sweetie belle’s cookies.
Twilight: “i am not completely sure where that demon went, but from his reaction i’d guess its a place he can’t leave easily, and as for you three, you’re not about to have much fun anytime soon.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Brick fights off Blossom and turns to the flying alicorn
Brick: “Oh yeah, whatcha gonna do about it, ‘Pretty Pony Princess’? Make us partake in tea parties and dressing gowns?”
Butch fights off Bubbles as Brick laughs. He joins in as well. Meanwhile, Boomer was still knocked out, his body having careened straight into the forest. Whatever force that green beam struck him with had left a severe singe on his fur and mane

Gerald: “Well, now things should be more manageable without some red demon changing the rules on us. Still…what was that green energy?”
Stranaii: “While I cannot confirm it…I believe a speculation of mine has been answered
Gerald: “What?”

Shelly had observed the whole ordeal and was flabbergasted by it
Shelly: <<I think we just got a miracle today, Vigil…>>

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
The armor of DYNAMO was tough. If it could tank city sized explosions, sharp projectiles, lasers and the like, a lightsaber would take a while to penetrate the thick outer hull
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Well…this event came in handy for us, at least”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Good riddance. That red demon was getting on my nerves”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “What are your orders, sir?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Continue with the evacuation. Help the peacekeepers get any remaining civilians out of the town”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Hey, at least we can do it in peace. The hulking droid’s gone quiet…”
Right as Scorch said this, the internal systems for DYNAMO were rebooted as the eyes lit up again
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Are you always the bearer of bad timing, Scorch?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “Team, lets move! Get the citizens out!”
The Deltas proceeded with their objective. Meanwhile, DYNAMO’s sensors noticed an individual trying to penetrate into its inner structure. It jumped high up into the air and rolled several times to knock the individual off before landing back onto the same general area, albeit a few feet further

Shelly got knocked off her hooves. Tremors were felt as the giant robot landed again
Shelly: <<Okay…maybe not a whole miracle>>
Shelly went back into squid-form and continued following on behind Vigil as they retreated back to the castle
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: Remembers Buttercup & Vigil’s conversation last night and smiles “Oh, silly boys. That was the wrong choice of words”

Buttercup: “Hang on, Rainbow, I’ve got ya!” Uses super strength to pull off some wood to create room for Rainbow

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Matias: I witnessed the robot coming back online “Oh boy…” I saw it jump up in the air and rolling before landing back on the ground, knocking me off my feet due to the tremors “Plant Man, no civilians are around, you’re clear! Do whatever you need to do to stop that thing!”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Once Meetra felt the robot come back online, she used the Force to hold herself in place even as it tried to spin her off. She continued attempting to push her deadly blade into the robot’s hull.
Plant Man rushed forward towards the bot. He focused his energy and shot his vines out around the robot’s legs, wrapping them tightly together. Then, he put up his Plant Barrier, hoping that he would be able to serve as a distraction to let that Griffon do whatever it was she was doing.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Whistler had reached the griffoness.
“all i need is an opening, the corroder was designed for stopping out of control machines.”
said corroder apparently referring to a sizable canister he was holding.

the prismatic mare pulled her head free.
“thanks kid, now how about i show you how the sonic rainnuke works against super brats?”

Vigil clambered out of the paint trail.
“Dad will have activated the portals in the castle, to evacuate for canterlot.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
DYNAMOs eyes narrowed as it detected that the individual was still attached to its hull. As the robot was about to use an arm to swat them off, its sensors noticed that the legs have been suddenly wrapped up in vines. DYNAMO turned and looked down to see two major vines connected to a barrier of plants in front of the town. It proceeded to fire its eye lasers at the barrier, planning on burning the vines off at its source

Gerald: “Damn, look at Plant Man go”
Stranaii: “I believe he is merely the distraction…

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Brick looks annoyed at Bubbles’ words
Brick: “OH yeah!? How about I show this little princess how a Rowdyruff goes DOWNTOWN!”
Brick flies at the purple alicorn at high speed. He and Butch, busy fighting off Blossom and Bubbles, failed to notice that Rainbow had been freed in the forest

@Cerebrate19
Shelly exited out of squid mode as they reached the castle
Shelly: <<Wait, we’re evacuating to another place? What’s your father planning?>>
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: Cocky Smile “Heh, assuming me and my sisters don’t kick their faces in before you do” Looks up “That being said, looks like the Princess might land the first hit with Brick”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Matias: I watch as Plant Man wrapped up the robot “At least it’s not going anywhere” I look up to the robot and see that the griffoness is still attached to the hull. I soon spot a pegasus with a device on their back “What’s Whistler planning!?” I widen my eyes when the robot turned to Plant Mans barrier and started firing on it “NO!”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra grunted as she continued pushing the blade deep into the robot, her lightsaber slowly melting its way through.

The powerful eyebeams reflected off of the barrier, Plant Man grunting as he pumped more energy into the barrier to keep it up.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
the princess caught him in her magic.
“you think i don’t know how to deal with the likes of you? now go sit in the bubble and think about what you’ve done.”
sure enough a shield had materialized around the super brat, which was not budging any which way, no matter how much he bounced around inside it.

RD: “ah, the indesctructible bubble timeout, should have just gone for turning them to stone and letting them smash, but i guess they are still just brats.”

Whistler: “what kind of alloy is that… no matter, miss Surik, if you can get a few small holes in that would be enough.”

the temperature drops once more, heavily armored peacekeepers having sprayed the air around the robot master, which prevented the heat from catching the plants on fire, it was not comfortable, but neither was burning.
“those were comrades in these cryocopters… if that thing has a pilot, i’d like to have words with them.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Brick: “Hey hey HEY! LET ME OUT YOU NO-GOOD NAMBY PAMBY JERK!”
He tries using his laser eyes but it doesn’t break. He tries punching the shield but it doesn’t budge
Brick: “YO, BOOMER! A LITTLE HELP HERE!?”
Boomer was still laying unconscious on the ground. Brick grunts in annoyance
Brick: “BUTCH, HELP A BOY OUT WILL YA!?”
Butch was still trying to fight off Bubbles and Blossom but the two, soon to be three, advantage was too much for him
Brick: “…RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!”
He punches the shield multiple times out of anger and frustration

@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
DYNAMO stopped firing its lasers when it noticed that heat of the barrier was being extinguished. The robot calculated another strategy. It pointed its arms at the open sky and fired two large rockets

Gerald: “Now what’s it doing? Celebrating its eventual loss with fireworks?”
Stranaii: “I very much doubt it…

The rockets blew up in the air…and two mass swarms of tiny bee-like bombs began dropping over Plant Man’s position as well as all over Ponyville. The bombs didn’t go off yet as they were set on a timer to maximize effectiveness
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
(ack forgot the paragraph there.)
Vigil: “it’s a just in case measure, all civilians get removed far from the combat zone for safety, even if it ends up that no damage is done. The militaries back where dad’s from did that all the time… once they evacuated half of manhattan.”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Buttercup: “Speaking of smashing up some brats…” Zips up and surprises Butch with punches and kicks “Not so tough without your friends are ya!?”
Blossom: “How is she, Buttercup?”
Buttercup: “Pfft, she’s doing fine. Got stuck in a tree but nothing a little elbow grease couldn’t handle”
Bubbles: “No injuries from that? Wow, that armor she wore must be durable”
Blossom: “Looks like things are almost wrapped up an-” Hears explosion in sky “Huh?!”
Bubbles: Gasps “Oh no, it’s the cluster bombs”
Buttercup: “Oh I’m sure there’s no one in the town right now…”

Matias: I was dodging the bee-like bombs from stabbing me “I’m not gonna escape in time. I need help” I look to where the Powerpuffs and Rowdyruffs were fighting and shouted “HELP! I NEED HELP!”

Blossom: Hears shouting “IT’S MATIAS!”
Buttercup: “WHY THE HECK IS HE STILL IN THE TOWN!?”
Bubbles: “I’LL SAVE HIM!” Zip
Blossom: “Hurry, Bubbles! Knowing DYNAMOs weaponry, those bombs are about to go off!”

Matias: I leaned up the side of a building and was trying to stay calm “You have a whole life ahead of you, Matias. This can’t be your last day. You have a whole life ahead of you, Matias. This can’t be your last day. You have a whole life ahead of you, Matias. This can’t be your LAST DAY!” I screamed those last two words and closed my eyes as I thought I really was going to die to a giant robot in a world of horses. I suddenly felt myself being picked up and flown away at high speed. I opened my eyes to see who rescued me “Bubbles!”
Bubbles: “I got you, Matias!”
Matias: I shed some tears while smiling “Thank you”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
The blade continued cutting through the robot’s hull; She was more than halfway through now. She took note of the attack on the city but knew there was nothing she could do about it except finish this fight. She concentrated, tapping into The Force once again and multiplying her strength, letting her cut through faster.

Plant Man kept up his barrier. As much as he’d want to protect the town from the bombs, there just wasn’t anything he could do to stop it.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@UltraVaderMan
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Peacekeeper: “shields up!”
Medic: “ah zat vould be my cue as well, engineer, demo, heavy, we should stop as many bombs as we can, the scott resistance still can do zat, right?”
Engineer: “got enough for the streets, time to solve practical problems.”
Heavy: “do not fear, bomb, bullet is friend.”
sure enough the bullets spraying at the swarm took down several, the engineer’s odd prosthesis sending out a glowing ball that caused the bees to disintegrate. and a few that had landed would find the sticky bombs of the one eyed zebra landing between them before popping them harmlessly.
as the mercenaries get to work, the peacekeepers rally around the castle with the last civilian residents, one carrying a somewhat displeased granny smith.
Scout: “Canterlot hub is answering and the teleporters are spun up, everyone, you’re getting an all free day trip to the capital.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
While most of the streets had been cleared, a huge cluster of bombs around Plant Man’s position as well as across the rooftops of Ponyville’s buildings remained intact…and the timers on the bombs soon expired. The clustered explosion was immense, many buildings were wrecked across the town. Fires soon broke out across several rooftops. It now truly felt like a giant monster had left its mark

Gerald: “My god…”
Stranaii: “Yes, the destruction that mechanoid is immense…but, fortunately, the civilians had left the area before it came to this
Gerald: “But what about the ones defending the town? I can’t see them in these flames”
Stranaii: “…I sense the good fight in them still…

Shelly was petrified to see the town she had just been in a hour ago suddenly become a flaming wreck
Shelly: <<V-…Vigil…the town…>>

The immense heat of the mass clustered explosion and subsequent fires across Ponyville soon caught the vines ablaze again. DYNAMO fired its powerful eye lasers again at the barrier, bringing up the baking temperature to unbearable levels

Gerald: “I hope Meetra and Whistler can stop this soon…before the whole town becomes ashes”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Matias: Bubbles got me out at the right time as, moments later, a big cluster of explosions occurred behind us “PLANT MAN!”
Bubbles: “Plant Man!?”
Matias: She drops me off some distance from Ponyville and I turn around to her “He’s still in there!” I noticed Blossom zipping over to our position
Blossom: “Matias, are you alright?”
Matias: “I’m fine but we still got trouble. Plant Man’s holding the robot in place with that barrier and those vines connected to it but I don’t know how long he can keep this up?!” I saw Blossom turn to the robot in question, looking for something “What do you see?”
Blossom: “It’s Whistler & Meetra”
Matias: “Who the heck is Meetra!?”
Blossom: “The griffon I saw from the castle”
Matias: I took a minute to realise said griffon used lightning on the robot a while earlier “That’s no normal griffon, that’s for sure”
Blossom: “She seems to be cutting into Dynamo…with an energy beam on a stick?”
Matias: “Wait, a lightsaber?” The dots connect in my brain “She must be a Force User then. Certainly haven’t heard the name before, though”
Blossom: “Still, its armor is tough. I don’t know how long she’ll need before she can cut her way into the inner structure”
Matias: “But what’s Whistler doing up there with he-” I notice the fires spreading across Ponyville “I’ll shelf that thought for later. I better get to the safety of the castle. Be-careful out there, girls” I gallop off
Bubbles: “You be safe as well, Matias!”
Blossom: “Come on Bubbles, we still got work to do!” Zip
Bubbles: “Right!” Zip

Buttercup: Fighting off Butch “Ain’t so tough without your friends, are ya!?” Throws him into magic dome where Brick is held
Blossom: “Buttercup!” Zip “Bubbles got Matias out safely”
Bubbles: “In the nick of time as well”
Blossom: “Now lets focus on the fires spreading across town”
Buttercup: Looks to Rainbow “Yo, Rainbow. The Rowdyruff Brats are all yours”
Bubbles: Giggles “Don’t forget Princess Twilight”
Blossom: “Girls, with me, lets move!” Zip
Bubbles & Buttercup: “Right!” Zip

Matias: I made my way to the castle entrance “Just in time too” I looked up to the balcony and noticed Gerald and Utonium were up there “I wouldn’t be standing around here knowing that robot’s capabilities” I followed the crowd
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Plant Man grunted, feeling his energy reserves dwindle with his shield getting blasted by both beam and explosive. If this kept up any longer, his shield would fail, and he would not survive a direct hit with that beam. <<Great Creator, do what you will.>> He spoke quietly in his native tongue.

This destruction… they were running out if time. Meetra tapped into her rage at this mechanical beast for a burst of strength, pushing her blade and finishing the hole. “Whatever you’re going to do, do it now!” She yelled as she grasped the cut piece of hull with The Force and flinging it out of the way.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
WHistler had uncorked the canister in the meantime.
“eats isolation, corrodes cabling, and ionizes any transistors it touches, if this doesn’t kill that machine it was not made by science but by evil dark magic.”
he pours it in, a biting scent and electric crackles soon ring out.

Vigil: “there’s a lot of brave good people on it, unless you want to give putting out fires with ink a try… looks like the robot is not gonna continue in any case.”

in the streets clustered up shields and barriers open up, the peacekeepers having done their part to prevent loss of life.
Medic: “Pyro, my dear friend, want to see if ze fire absorption of your kind helps here?”
a masked odd looking creature(it’s a kirin, alright.) nods quietly and skips, SKIPS, to the burning houses.

Twilight: “girls, let’s get the brothers back together, this bubble does work, which is good.”
RD: “don’t have to ask me twice, air mail delivery of the blue brat finished, just gotta pick up the sleeping one… he’s already my favourite.”
sure enough the super timeout bubble now contained two super temper tantrums.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide