WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: The one unconscious on the ground, Boomer, is the blue one. Rainbow’s helped bubble up Butch alongside Brick. Also, I have some plans for the blonde haired Rowdyruff.
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
To the rainbow pony’s surprise, Boomer was nowhere in sight on the forest ground. Wherever he went off to, he’s no longer in visual range
Brick: “Ah great, now that wuss Boomer’s gone and left us!
Butch: “What a wuss!”
Brick: “That’s what I just said, dummy!”

DYNAMOs sensors detected a corrosive substance entering its internal structure and decided to go for a last act plan, code-named ‘último hurra’. Its eye sensors located the castle and lined the upper metal body with it

Gerald backed up as it turned towards the castle
Gerald: “Uh…is that robot facing us?”
Stranaii: “It appears so

Holes appeared all across its metal skin as energy began crackling around itself

Shelly was still petrified as she saw the energy buildup in front of her. It felt like her life was about to end…again
Shelly: <<Vigil…Vigil…>>

Gerald backed his way up to the door
Gerald: “Professor, run for the teleporter!”

Just as its energy beam buildup was complete, its internal sub-systems were hit by the corroding substance. Its energy field vanished as its upper body appendages began suffering malfunctions, causing violent flailing. If the robot had the ability to scream in pain, it would

Gerald: “What’s happening?”

Its core systems were soon struck by the corrosive material, causing irreparable damage across its interface. It continued to flail about in silent agony as Whister’s science did its work. Finally, DYNAMOs flailing stopped when its internal CPU and power core were consumed by the eroding matter. Its eyes soon powered down…and was about to keel right over Plant Man’s position
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@Revan0123
Blossom: “Bubbles, take the south side of the town. Buttercup, take the west. I’ll take the east. Lets get these fires put out!”
Bubbles & Buttercup: “Right!”
Bubbles: Zips to south side of town and carefully uses supersonic screech to put fires out “Done!”
Buttercup: Zips to west side of town and generates a mini tornado up in the air to put fires out “Fire’s out this side!”
Blossom: Zips to east side of town and uses ice breath across rooftops to put fires out “Flames out of commission”
Bubbles: “Only the north side left to do”
Blossom: “Soon enough, the combustion triangle will chill-out!”
Buttercup: “…”
Blossom: Embarrassed look “He, sorry”
Bubbles: “Girls, look!”
Buttercup: “Huh?!”
Blossom: Notices Dynamo’s beam charging up “Girls, prepare Mega Blast Beam. We can’t let it fi-” Notices that the beam stopped charging and is now flailing
Buttercup: “Now what the heck’s happening?”
Blossom: Sees a cut hole in Dynamos armor “It’s Meetra and Whistler. They must’ve done something to stop Dynamo’s charging sequence”
Bubbles: “And more, it seems”
Blossom: Witnesses the robots flailing being ground to a halt and its eyes shutting down “Whatever they did in there, it worked”
Buttercup: “Yeeah! One robot down!”
Bubbles: “Uh…is it teetering?”
Blossom: Looks to see where it will collapse onto “PLANT MAN’S STILL IN THE WAY!”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Plant Man saw the robot collapsing towards him. At that moment, every memory file in his system played at once, evaluating his service as his existence was about to come to a close.
Meetra cursed in a dead tongue; She jumped from the top of the robot, but it was simply too heavy; She had already excreted herself too far and this body was not yet used to the draining stamina that came from her use of the Force.
At the last moment, there was a red blur. The massive robot smashed into Plant Man’s position, shaking the ground and throwing debris into the air.
Meetra panted, looking at the impact crater. “Damn it…”
A slight twinge at the back of her mind, and something flew right by her head and imbedded its tip into the fallen carcass of the dead robot.
It appeared to be a metal boomerang.
Meetra turned around, and there was Plant Man, clearly not having a good day but otherwise alright, next to…
They say, he appeared in a doorway
Boomerangs at his sides.
A fate that he would defy…
A Mega Man is coming to die!
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
To say that the situation between the bot finally taking the equivalent to the death injection, it trying to blast the castle, then stopping at the last moment, then nearly dropping on plant man, AND THEN being saved at the last moment by what was no doubt another robot master, was a rollercoaster, was an understatement.
once he was done checking in with the forces on the ground though he glided down, making sure the griffoness had not overexerted herself as he faces the new arrival.
“thank you for that, we were all out of range and power to stop that thing from crushing him.”

the northern quadrant of the town had been taken care of, the masked kirin, for all his eccentricities could be convinced that there was a time and a place for the pretty light and that he had to send the flames to sleep. a few more normal fireponies finishing up the rest as the mercs and EDI units made to gather around the mech wreck.

Twilight: “so he got away… or taken away by the monsters of the forest… nothing we can do about that yet… let’s get these two to a teacher that knows all about superpowers and responsibility.”
RD: “you sure princess celestia can handle them?”
“you’d be surprised.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Aren’t Celestia and Luna retired from the princess role in this alternate timelime?
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Brick: “Hey hey HEY! I don’t need some stinkin’ teacher to tell me what’s up!? I own these powers and I’m doing what I like!”
Butch: “Uhuhuhuhuh! Rowdyruffs defiant to the last!”

Gerald: “It’s over…”
Stranaii: “Yes, the mechanoid has been finally stopped
Gerald: “But look at the destruction it left in its wake…”
Gerald observed the post-battle carnage. Rooftops had been ripped wide open, structural integrity on several buildings had been compromised. While the fires had been put out, the damage had been done. Gerald couldn’t help but tear up at the sight of a broken town
Gerald: “Ponyville…in ruins”
Stranaii: “For now. Knowing the magical prowess of these Equestrians, through your knowledge, I believe it will be fixed in due time
Gerald: “The fact it got this far though before the robot could be stopped…if one entity could do this before it was halted…I hate to see what NOD could do once they’re in high gear”
Stranaii: “Then we must try to stay one step ahead of them
Gerald: “We can only hope…”

Shelly’s petrified state soon gave way to relaxation and sadness. While the giant robot had been stopped, the town was still ruined by the attack…a town she had only just been in a few hours ago. She turned to Vigil, tears rolling off her face
Shelly: <<Vigil…how do you deal with such horror?>>
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
OOC: I mean, it’s a valid question. Considering the changes this Equestria has to the Original Timeline (Like Pinkie working full time in the bakery, Spike off elsewhere in the country while Whistler is her assistant, etc), I figured that maybe they did or didn’t step down this time.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
PPG: All 3 float down to meet up with group
Blossom: “I agree. With so much activity going on in the town, we couldn’t stop the robot from falling over”
Bubbles: Floats over to Plant Man “I hope he’s doing okay”
Buttercup: Looks to new individual “Got a name?”

Utonium: “I’d like to know how Dynamo ended up here and who was controlling it?”
Matias: I rushed up to the balcony area “Gerald! Professor!” I stopped to take a breath “Glad to see you two, again”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
The red robot in question chuckled in prideful glee. “Of course you couldn’t save him. None of you were fast enough. The name’s Quick Man, designation DWN-012.”
Plant Man looked at his savior with a perplexed expression. “You… Saved me? Why? You’re a Wily number!”
He got a chuckle in response. “Well, one, you put your all in your fights. You might be slow, but you’re a fighter, like me. I respect that. Two, far as I know, no Megas are around for me to kill. Three, no big man to give new orders.”
Meetra scoffed. “And the boomerang your way of saying ‘hello’?”
“Thought it would give a bit of extra ‘oomph’ to my arrival, you know what I mean? ‘Is he friend or foe? Who is the mysterious red stranger?’ the crowd asks.” Quick Man replied.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Whistler: “that was not a wise call you know, you just saw me quote unquote “poison” this big one and i’m quite sure your head is easier to open than this one’s.”
he shakes his head.
“and wether you’re friend or foe seems reasonably obvious when you rushed into danger to save someone when you couldn’t have known it would pay off for you. that’s the most telling difference between heroes and others.”

Twilight: “hmm this may be worse than the time sunset woke up with wings, or starlight’s surprise ascension, but the princess managed those alright…”
RD: “yeah, the equalization was not a fun time though, and the firestar… absolute banger of a name by the way… did calm down enough to properly pick up the ambassador job.”
“point is, you’ll be fine under her tutelage… if it takes centuries.”

Vigil: “the best way is to remember the only things lost are plaster, wood and hay… there’s a reason most of the town is still using boards for walls. hardly the first time they had to pick apart the wrecks and reassemble them.”
he puts a hand on her shoulder.
“the bad guys brought a super robot and could barely even hurt anyone.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@UltraVaderMan
Brick looked horrified at what the lavender pony was telling him
Brick: “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Gerald: “Matias!”
Gerald walks over to him
Gerald: “Thank god you’re alright! I was worried you’d become a causality of the battle over there in Ponyville”

DYNAMO lied motionless on the ground, the acidic content soon flowing back out the hole it was poured into

Shelly sniffed and wiped some tears from her face
Shelly: <<I…I see>>
She turns back to where HIM had previously been; now occupied by two flying ponies, a magic bubble and two little colts screaming to the sky
Shelly: <<But what was that red demon about, Vigil?>>
UltraVaderMan

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: Annoyed look “Not fast enough!?”
Blossom: “Buttercup, now’s not the time or place. We won this battle, lets not start another over some words”
Bubbles: Notices something pouring out of hole of Dynamo “Is that what stopped it?”

@Revan0123
Matias: I collected myself after the gallop up to the balcony “It was a close call. I was around the area where the robot was. Nearly got blown up by its cluster bee-bombs but Bubbles got me out of there”
Utonium: “Good to know my angels are still fighting the good one”
Matias: “That being said, I don’t think it was them who took Dynamo down in the end. Must’ve been related to what Whistler & that griffon was doing”
Utonium: “Griffon?”

@Cerebrate19
Steel Twister: Turns to Vigil with aggressive look “Don’t you DARE speak for all of us!” Angrily walks up to Vigil “That horrendous hunk of scrap fired at and destroyed the Cryocopters earlier!” Looks away for a min to mourn “My brother, Silver Shine, was aboard one of them…and now he’s gone…vaporized…” Looks back at Vigil with furious look “So show some respect for those who lost a loved one you damn brat!”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“And yet he decided not to help us earlier.” Meetra said.
“That’s because I figured you had it. Not to mention that if you really think that was risking my life, you are vastly underestimating my ability.” Quick Man said.
“Vanity.” Plant Man said. “We exist to help, that is our purpose!”
Your purpose.” Quick Man shot back. “I was created with a single purpose: to overcome challenges.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
the liquid kept a biting smell but the air exposure saw it dry up quite quickly, a safety precaution no doubt.
the military cordoned off the metallic remains, engineers already moving to dismantle it.
“in any case Flashman, how do you feel about stopping a probably unkillable madcolt and a cult of technologically advanced terrorists with probably demon backing? i mean i can understand completely if you’re not up for it, no need to start a new arrival on the deep end, right?”

twilight, along with her passengers, made her way back to the castle.
“the cryocopters… some of whistler’s best and brightest to handle that delicate equipment and that machine tore them to pieces faster than anyone could react… and there is nothing we can do because the ones behind this won’t care if we restrict technology.”

Vigil: “… who the feck are you?”
the colt turns back to shelly.
“that… well, do you have genuinely evil beings back home? those that have no good cause and no remorse at all? that was HIM, and something much greater decided he had to leave.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Brick & Butch flailed at the magic bubble the entire way, not wanting to deal with the nightmare of ‘responsibility’

Gerald: “No offense Professor but where were you when she was here? Me, Twilight and several others were speaking to her a few hours ago in the castle meeting room”
Gerald soon notices Twilight & Rainbow, along with two superpowered colts in a magic bubble
Stranaii: “Speaking of the Princess…

Shelly: <<Well…we don’t have many genuinely evil threats. The Octarians waged war with our people before, yes, but they’re not a evil race by choice. Their troubled history and tyrannical leadership is what made them seen as a threat. Our people had been fighting them for so long that most see them as an ‘evil’ force to be contained, not realizing that the days of old are over>>
She took a breath before continuing
Shelly: <<I did have encounters with those who fled Octarian society after they were freed from brainwashing. Most of our people have no idea that they’re Octarians, of course, they think it’s just some “weird new hairstyles” which just made me annoyed. I believe that Inklings & Octarians can live side by side in peace. It’s the changing perception of our species and a change of Octarian government that’s needed to see that…it’s just a shame that I won’t be there to see it for a long while>>
After giving her piece, she turns around and realizes the situation; her internal thoughts and discussion about the whole thing made her forget about the angry pony yelling at Vigil about lives lost…and was now standing behind the colt with, no doubt, a look of rage for what the male squid pony said to him. She soon gave a look of concern
Shelly: <<Um…I don’t think that was a wise decision to ignore him…>>
OOC: Tell me if that last part is too encroaching, Vader. I don’t want to step on someone’s character without consulting them first. I’ll edit it out if you had something else in mind.
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “I was in the lab, conducting some experiments. Considering what happened the previous day & night, I believe some countermeasures should be made against threats like HIM”
Matias: “Agreed. Without the aid of other reality warpers like Discord, this world is in some very real danger. We’re lucky that whatever force created that green energy decided to intervene and take HIM away…though why it didn’t intervene yesterday, when the castle & tree were other under attack, is surprising?” I notice Twilight & company arriving “Princess, good to see you again” I observe a rainbow coloured pony and the magic bubble “And I see you’ve brought company, along with two thirds of the Rowdyruffs have been contained”
Utonium: “But where is the third? Where is Boomer?”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Buttercup: “Figured!?”
Blossom: “Buttercup, we can’t just antagonize-”
Buttercup: Pushes aside Blossom and flies up to Quick Man’s face “Listen here, buddy! I may like a good fight and show off at times but when lives are in danger, we don’t hesitate to intervene! If you think you’re so ‘above it all’, that everything around here is beneath you, why don’t you magic up a solution and butt off to whatever dimension you arrived from!?”

Steel Twister: Turns around and backs off for a few minutes in horrid surpriseBrother…this is how the world treats you when you passed on…this little punk ‘slapped’ me and, more importantly, you. For everything you’ve done for the defense of this country, this is your reward…Turns around again with aggressive look on faceYou little SQUIRT!” Grabs Vigil by neck “THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT DEFENDERS AND HEROES OF THIS COUNTRY!? Well let me show you how I treat TREAT MISCREANTS LIKE YOU!?” Prepares to throw a punch
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Quick Man let off a chuckle at the filly getting in his face. “Oh, please. Take your heroics and shove it. I don’t owe you or this world a thing.” He then walked over to Plant Man, staring him down. “So, I hear you were a finalist in a world-wide Robot Master Tournament.”
Plant Man tilted his head. “I’m surprised you know who I am. You were destroyed well before that tournament.”
“Cute.” Quick Man said. “Now, I just don’t see it. Flowers? Really? A pansy like you making it to the top eight?”
The flowery robot sighed. “And here we go again… You do not know how many robots I had defeated in combat who had that exact attitude.”
“A duel.” Quick Man said. “You and me. One on one, no intervention. I’ve been bored ever since I got here.”
Meetra shook her head. “Our savior, an egotistical brat.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
flashe le bac.
Twilight: “so these are massive nitrogen tanks, filled with a number of chemicals making them “technically” harmless to the target, a scientific molecular resizer, and it’s not moving fast either… and to control the devices you need half a scientist degree?”
Wind Whistler: “when you put it like that…”
“I am NOT putting anypony into those death traps, you want them approved for construction you find a better way.”

now back to the regularly scheduled madness in magical ponyland.
WHistler: “i have just about reached the end of my patience for robot based property damage for today… Quickman, i would like to ask you to take this Fuel hose wagging contest elsewhere, we’re going to be bubsy with reconstruction and we do NOT want plant man harmed in any way shape or form.”

RD: “the blue kid got smacked down and probably made himself scarce… some brotherhood these super brats have… say… they are apparently the evil editions of your girls, anything you can tell us about them?”
Twilight: “come to think of it… can you tell us anything about what looks like a giant robot mashup of your girls?”

his hoof is caught.
Cryo Captain: “Candy twister, your brother is picking fights with ponies smaller than him… again.”
CT: “shit like this… it’s why mom no longer writes.”
turning around there were a bunch of ponies with a C- in fitness in EDI uniform, the patches denoting them as part of the cryo company.
CT: “though if i heard right you were taking offense on my behalf so thanks for that, but all we did was lose a bunch of expensive equipment.”
Vigil: “it would have been fine, literally, punching does nothing to me.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald’s head twitched, Stranaii taking control for a few minutes
Stranaii: “Yes, having observed the battle, the mechanoids’ head structure had several features reminiscent of your children…you made that force of destruction for them, didn’t you?”

Shelly blinked in surprise at how quick and painless it ended
Shelly: <<Well…that was a climax averted…>>
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Utonium: Sigh “I suppose it was only a matter of time before it was brought up” Clears Throat “Yes, I made Dynamo but certainly not for this purpose. Back in our home dimension, a blowfish-beta type monster was proven to be too durable for my girls to defeat on their own and it wiped the floor with them. Worried that their lives were in danger, I made the decision to create the Dynamic Nanotechtronic Monobot or Dynamo for short. The monster was later defeated but, in the process, Dynamos own weaponry caused a ton of collateral damage to the city. The Mayor and many citizens called for the disbanding of such a weapon and, as such, was placed into storage where it remained until, a few years after, it was reactivated and went on a rampage throughout the city. My girls were able to stop it eventually and it was placed into protective deep storage where it stayed until we could fully disassemble it”
Matias: “So how did it end up here? Did it suffer the same vanishment effect at the same time that you and the Powerpuffs did?”
Utonium: “I don’t know, Matias. Despite the look of the robot, it’s entirely possible that this is not the same version as the one in our home dimension. After all, if the Multiverse is real, there can certainly be versions of Dynamo that look the same but with different histories attached to them. The only way to be sure would be to examine the Black Box”
Matias: “Black Box?”
Utonium: “If this version contains such a device, it could help us identify what happened and how it ended up being used for villainous purposes”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Buttercup: Head shaking from angerOh I’ll give you a duel alright you ARROGANT PIECE OF-”
Blossom: Blocks path “BUTTERCUP STOP IT! Has he done anything to actually warrant retaliation? While I certainly don’t agree with his views, we can’t just go beating others up for that reason. We have to be better than them, right Bubbles…Bubbles?” Looks shocked
Bubbles: Zip to Plant Mans side “Can’t you see he’s hurt you no good bully! Leave him out of this!”

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Steel Twister: Knocks off hoof “Oh, I see your eyes aren’t as sharp as mine then, ‘brother’ because lives were lost and now it seems everypony around me can’t even remember they got vaporized! Did the robot hit you all with amnesia rays except me!?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“I didn’t know they made ponies that dense.” Quick Man said. “What in the world makes you think I want to fight him now? It’s hardly a fair fight!”
Plant Man sized up his future opponent. “Three days from now. Pick the place, but it has to be somewhere where nobody gets hurt.” He looked to the Powerpuff Fillies and grinned. “Don’t worry for me. I have two areas of expertise: Botany, and dueling.”
“I’d like to watch.” Meetra said. “Haven’t seen a good fight in a while.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Twilight: “professor… something like that only in storage… i mean we do that woth some threats, but only really those we can’t dismantle, couldn’t you have stored the power source separately?”

Whistler: “if you are sure plantman, nothing to do but wish you well.”
he turns to DYNAMO and the engineers at work.
“i told you guys how to identify a black box, if you find it, DO NOT under any circumstance connect it to any system, the princess and I will be handling it.”

Candy twister: “what’re you even on about? the evacuation was a success, the peacekeepers… are only a little toasty on the edges thanks to that crazy doctor guy and we’ve never even left the safety of the control room.”
Vigil: “i think the stress has gotten to him… hard.”

Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide