WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Utonium: “Indeed. After the ‘Rampaging Dynamo’ incident, I detached the power source from the inner structure of the robot and kept it locked up in an undisclosed separate location. Whoever was responsible was able to have the know-how and precision to reattach the supply of power”
Matias: “And that’s assuming it’s even the same one from your own universe if we’re considering Multiversal theories”
Utonium: “True but it’s a possibility. It’s why I personally wanted the robot dissembled after that incident. However, due to the unique materials its armor is made out of, dissembling it would take ages”
Matias: “No wonder it survived its own rocket barrage…and that lightning storm from the griffon. Which reminds me, who was that individual that entered the castle earlier? I had to leave for Ponyville before they could introduce themselves”
Utonium: “Yes, who was that griffon that was able to summon up a barrage of lightning?”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Bubbles: Sigh “If you say so, Plant Man” Floats away
Buttercup: “When that duel goes down, make sure to throw in a few kicks at that jerk for me”
Blossom: Groans in annoyance
Bubbles: “Blossom, maybe we should go check in with the Princess?”
Blossom: “Good call, Bubbles” Turns to Whistler “Need any help lifting that robot back to the castle?”

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Steel Twister: “You’ve gone mad…MAD, I TELL YOU!” Angrily trots off
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Quick Man let out a laugh. “Not that it’s going to be a fair fight anyways!” Suddenly, his expression faltered, and he gave Plant Man a serious look. “Bring your all. I want a challenge, and if I fall, I fall. I’d rather die fighting than waste away on this pathetic rock.”
With that, the strange robot left in a red blur.
“You got your work cut out for you, DeeAy.” Meetra said to Plant Man. “A droid with nothing to live for except a challenge.”
“I’ve faced worse.” Plant Man said. “He’s an old model. I know his tricks.”
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
Whistler: “what do you mean you can’t pick it apart?”
Engineer: “it was riveted together son, and whatever that material is, it’s tougher than our drills, saws, or even the laser cutter.”
“alright, plan B, gut it completely.”
“alrighty then.”
Whistler: “i appreciate the offer, Blossom, but that will be a while before we move it.”

Twilight: “it seems the commander will be a while then, he wants to make sure that machine stays down.”
she turns her eyes to the bubble containing the now pouting rowdyruff boys (minus their third).
“so did you get here by yourselves or did someone send you our way?”

Candy Twister: “sorry about him… i have absolutely no idea what’s gotten into him now…”

elsewhere.
NOD Commando: “well i got a look at the abilities of this EDI… nothing worse than we faced before, except of course for the superpowers they have helping them… the entire circus seems to be barely an inconvenience, they just zapped in construction crews and engineers when i left, i’d say rebuild will take basically no time at all.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Stranaii: “I believe your friend can tell you that, Professor”
His head twitched, Gerald resuming control of his body
Gerald: “Man, I’ll be glad when we can get him out of my body…anyways, the Griffon we saw earlier was-”
Before he could finish, Brick spoke up to Twilight in defiance
Brick: “As if we’re gonna tell you, Princess Neigh-Naw!”
Butch: “Huhuhuhu! Lips are sealed!”
Gerald sighed in annoyance at their interruption before continuing
Gerald: “The Griffon from earlier was a Force Sensitive named Meetra Surik. Essentially, a space wizard, Professor…although, in her case, maybe not the wholly good kind. She certainly acts differently from the Meetra I know”

Shelly: <<We’re glad you stepped in when you did, I certainly didn’t want to see a fight break out so soon>>
Shelly turned to Vigil
Shelly: <<Although, now with Cheeses’ store burned down, we have no splat weapons other than the one you hold…>>

Emerald Hunter: “Well, that’s just great. What was even the point of that robot attacking if it couldn’t even do damage lasting weeks?”
Ivory Thunder: “These EDI punks are tougher than we thought. We’ll need a different strategy to beat them”
Shadow Mark: “And what even happened to that red devil guy? He was about to put away those EDI losers for good, doing the deed for us, until whatever beam in the sky took them away?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: “Meetra? Never heard of that individual in my own dimension. Still, the fact they used Force Storm really tells what part of the Force they’re relying on…which surprises me”
Utonium: “Surprising about what?”
Matias: “If they’re using the Dark Side of the Force, why are they helping out instead of…well, using that storm to electrify others? From my experience of fictional Force users in my own dimension, accessing the Dark Side usually signals that you aren’t the nicest person at the end of the day”

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Blossom: “Very well, Mr Whistler. Hopefully, we can get to the bottom of this case” Turns to Bubbles & Buttercup “Come on girls, lets get back to the castle” Zip
Bubbles: Zip
Buttercup: Zip

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Utonium: “So, from what I’m hearing, this Griffon that came by the castle may not exactly be the nicest person to be around?”
Matias: “Well, that was just my experience of Dark Side users anyway. I’m more than welcome to be wrong about her if she shows up again” I see coloured lines flying towards us “Ahh, here comes your girls, Professor” I see Utonium going to hug them
Utonium: “Girls! I’m so glad you’re okay”
Buttercup: “Pfft, it was nothing, Professor”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra shrugged. “Alright, DeeAy, let’s get you back to the castle. Do you need help, or can you manage on your own?”
Plant Man grunted as he stood up straight. “Don’t worry about me. I can walk.”
“Good.” Meetra said. “I’ll follow you. Hopefully I’ll be able to get something out of this mess, even if it’s just trust.”
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
Twilight: “you need to be nice to do good things? good thing no one ever told Sunset that.”
she deposited the bubble safely for now, turning to their female counterparts.
“You three, i have seen what you did for ponyville, without your help the whole town could have been leveled, sure it will keep construction busy for a while but now it’s not a write-off.”

Vigil: “the stuff they keep in the cellar shelters is probably fine… but i see your point… at least we know they work as they should.”
Cheese Sandwich: “glad you like them, i’m gonna need to redecorate again, but at least they didn’t hit right after a renovation.”
the gate ring behind them was lit up again, the civilians of ponyville returning.

Kane: “now now, children, there is no need for worry, or outrage. After all it hasn’t cost us a thing to keep their ressources tied up, and the red devil… i have to say i am pleased to be rid of that unstable factor for the cheap price of nothing at all. their response times, their weaponry, their allies, their ability. this operation was not a failure in the least. it was a windfall in information.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Shelly: <<Now that’s an efficient system. It’s like these civilians had undergone this sort of thing before?>>
She turns to notice a robotic pony and griffon exiting the town, heading past their way to get to the castle
Shelly: <<Hey, Vigil, look. It’s Plant Man…and that Griffon. We should go over and check>>

@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “Ehh, it’s very simplified in the Star Wars universe, Twilight. ‘You use dark powers, you’re evil 100%’ or some malarkey like that”

Elsewhere with the magic bubble
Brick: “This stinks…”
Butch: “Yea, huhuhuhu! Couldn’t agree more!”
Brick: “We’ve never been taken down so easily in our lives before…well, except that time those do-gooder Powerpuffs kissed us into oblivion but at least HIM brought us back and made us immune to that. Still, this world is, somehow, well prepared for the likes of us running amok”
Butch: “Hey, huhuhuhu! What about Boomer!?”
Brick: “That blonde headed buffoon? …can’t believe I’m saying this but where the heck could he be right now!?”

Deep inside the forest, Boomer was galloping further into the woods. He tried flying as soon as he woke up but some of his powers had been disabled by the green energy that struck him. Besides, after seeing the capabilities of the magic equipped populace, when he came out of unconsciousness, he didn’t want to attract too much attention to any patrols that could be flying up in the air. He stopped by a tree and took a breath to calm himself
Boomer: “I don’t get it. We, the Rowdyruff Boys, were the dominant force and we got punked out by a bunch of namby pamby ponies!? This is not what I wanted after we ended up in this place!”
He looked behind him to see if no-one was chasing him
Boomer: “Ok, I should be good from now on…”
Boomer suddenly tensed up when he turned around to see a pony
Firefly Star: “And just where do you think you’re going?”
Boomer: “Away from the lot of you!”
He tries to fly up out of instinct but his flight power gives up halfway, sending him back down to the ground
Boomer: “Errrrgh! Curse this stupid green energy!”
Firefly Star: “Green energy you say? The same energy that took the Red Devil away in the sky that you tried to fly after before being struck by it?”
Boomer: “Yeah but whats it to ya!?”
He tries tackling the pony but she moves out of the way, sending him careening into a tree
Firefly Star: “Well, this energy does explain why you’re struggling with just me when you could easily take those little fillies with powers”
Boomer pulls himself out of the tree
Boomer: “Oh yeah?! I’m way better than those frilly Powderpuff Girls!”
Firefly Star: “Oh no doubt your abilities dwarf those little fillies but, with the current situation as is, it does leave you a question”
Boomer: “What question?”
Firefly Star: “You already know the answer”
Boomer: “…fine…if you’re not here to take me away in a bubble like Brick & Butch, what do you want?”
Firefly simply smiles
Firefly Star: “It’s not what I want…it’s what our prophet wants”
Boomer: “Prophet?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Blossom: “Just doing our duty, Princess”
Matias: Bubbles notices me standing nearby
Bubbles: “Matias!” Floats over “How are you holding up?”
Matias: I smiled “I’m fine, Bubbles. Thanks for helping me out of the town. I would’ve been toast if those bombs had gone off seconds earlier”
Utonium: “And you were in the town for?”
Matias: “My job, Professor…although, considering the current situation, I think it’s safe to say that we’re effectively grounded until the restaurant gets refurbished. Hope the owners are doing okay” I think for a minute “Actually, since you’re here, Professor, where’s Texty? I know he can’t effectively see but the noise should’ve attracted his attention as well”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“What do you think your chances are against that droid, anyways?” Meetra asked Plant Man as they got closer to the castle.
“I can take him.” Plant Man said. “I can’t match his speed, but he’s not as sophisticated as he thinks.”
“Be careful not to underestimate him.” Meetra replied. “Overconfidence can leave a gaping hole in your defenses.”
Nobody has better defenses than I.” Plant Man responded. “My mastery of defense is what got me into the finals of the worldwide Robot Master Tournament, after all.”

In a room inside the castle, a rather bug-looking rock sat in the corner, waiting for everything to roll over. Some instincts seem to be inherent to changelings.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Twilight: “i am so glad that following the ursa fiasco we set up desaster insurance… even if we had to ask a lot of families to safely lock away their heirlooms outside of town. if you girls could keep your evil nephews in line until princess Celestia gets here, i’d appreciate that, the girls and i are going to help with the rebuild efforts.”

Vigil: “good idea… sounds like they’re talking about a competition of sorts?”
the two fishy teen ponies approach the hardened griffoness and the robot master.

Kane: “please my dear, Kane is plenty enough as a name, my prophecies do not work quite as good as they did on earth here. You however, have lost only a little of your power, and only temporarily if i had to guess. i happen to have experts in freeing others under my command and would like to offer my help, my boy. in return, i ask but that you and your brothers deliver the Pegasus with the wheelbrace… as well as the professor you know so well, to me.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Shelly followed on behind Vigil as they headed over to Plant Man and the griffon newcomer. As they neared them, Shelly had a flashback to what happened last night: Her outburst of rage towards the plant-like robot as it, unknowing of an Inkling’s ability to survive long falls, pulled her back up to the balcony even when she was about to walk back into the castle and head back up there anyway. Shellys flashback ended and she felt guilt on her mind just as they met up with the two individuals
Shelly: << Was I really acting so horrible to him? Was I not thinking that night? >>

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
Gerald: “Oh, I’m sure Texty’s doing fine, Matias. I wouldn’t worry about it”
Gerald listened to what Twilight said about the three evil colts
Gerald: “Hopefully, we can find out where the blue one went? Who knows what they might be up to?”

@Cerebrate19
Boomer was conflicted: While he agreed that the Powerpuff Girls and that meddlesome Professor needed to be dealt with, he and his brothers would’ve preferred to have been an independent factor
Boomer: “…”
If Brick were here, he would’ve told this bald headed individual to ‘kiss our butts’, beat up these ponies in the snap of a hat and do what they damn well please. However, with Brick and Butch captured and his own abilities scrambled by the green energy for the time being, it was not leaving him much choice in the matter
Boomer: “…”
Even if his abilities were restored eventually and he had no ties to this organisation, what could he do by himself to free his brothers, let alone destroy the Powerpuff Girls? That no-good princess showed them that, for all the brute power and strength they had, it was worthless in this realm of ‘magic’. He sighed as he accepted the situation as is
Boomer: “Alright then…deal”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Blossom: “No worries, Princess. We got eyes on them”
Buttercup: Spots Rainbow Dash “Just a shame we had a giant robot interrupting a fun event between us” Cocky smile “Maybe we can race again sometime?”
Matias: I rolled my eyes while smiling
Bubbles: “I just hope Miss Fluttershy and her animals are doing ok? That must been very scary for them”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra noticed the two strange squidlike ponies. This was certainly new. “Ah, greetings. I am Meetra.” She gave a little bow.
Plant Man gave a meek wave, remembering one of them had given a bad reaction to him last time.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@TheFinite
RD: “you betcha, we’re gonna solve that draw, when we don’t have to deal with your evil counterparts… actually, are they made of magicked wood too?”
Twilight: “the perk of living under a tree canopy well outside of town, both her and her critters should be fine… actually, bubbles could you check on her real quick?”

the Squidcolt looks between Shelly and plantman.
“did i miss anything? you’re acting as if you walked in on him during an oil change.”

Kane: “excellent… i have on good authority that the sun Princess is not going to get here until tomorrow… she may have been busy elsewhere. Meaning we do have time until your powers return, and Bloodrose here-”
at which moment a Commando mare uncloaks.
“will have no trouble getting you in the castle and taking care of that shield… if you can keep the three girls busy.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Shelly nervously laughed as Vigil commented
Shelly: <<Heh, sorry, I was deep in thought that time>>
Shelly turns to the griffon
Shelly: <<Pleased to meet you. I’m Shelly Cura, an Inkling in a former life before I got dragged to this world and became a squid-equine hybrid. And this is my friend, Silent Vigil>>
She clears her throat
Shelly: <<Though, to clarify something, he’s not a natural Inkling. Long story short, he had to transform into a squid-equine hybrid last night in order to talk with me initially. We Inklings speak very strangely to those who cannot understand our language>>
Shelly points to the device on Vigi’s neck
Shelly: <<Fortunately, thanks to this device, translation isn’t an issue these days. Of course, now he likes the body type so much, he doesn’t want to let go of it. Hehehe>>

@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “Ah yes, the evil wood. Thank goodness the evil version of you isn’t running around these days, Princess, or that’d be something to worry about when sleeping…”

@Cerebrate19
Once again, Boomer’s inner thoughts shifted to his brothers…and how they’d react that he had to go get assistance from some cult with advanced tech to save them
Boomer: “They’re gonna kill me when this is over…but I won’t let them be stranded where they are
He turned to Bloodrose
Boomer: “Alright then. Lead the way…”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
Blossom: “Go on, Bubbles. We’ll be fine watching them”
Bubbles: “Okay” Zip
Matias: “To answer your question, Miss Dash, they’re made from ingredients mixed with Chemical X…though, obviously, not the same ingredients as the Powerpuffs”
Utonium: “How did you know of that?
Matias: “Again, Professor, your universe was a TV show in my reality. They showed how the Rowdyruffs were made”
Utonium: “I see…”

Bubbles: Zips to Fluttershy’s home “Miss Fluttershy, I’m back. Princess Twilight told me to check if you we’re okay” Looks around “Miss Fluttershy?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra cracked a smile. “Shelly, Virgil. It’s good to meet you both. Have you met DeeAy?”
“I’ve encountered one of them.” Plant Man said. “My name is Plant Man, designation DAN-001. My specialties are botany, and dueling.”
“Having a device that can translate automatically… That would take the place of protocol droids back in my galaxy. This world is curious; As a nexus of worlds, I see a world far less advanced than many I have seen, and yet seeing examples of technology that are more advanced.” Meetra mused.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
Vigil: "well, dad is working on bringing over what technology he thinks this world can handle though i'm pretty sure your robots, i mean droids, are a step above what he used to have. besides my device is barely able to keep up on one language, it sounds like your droids can do a lot more."

Bubbles would find a number of camouflaged hidey holes just opening up, a bear taking care of opening the shelters.
Fluttershy: “hmm? oh, hello. we’re all fine, Miss Mousekewitz warned us about the Metal monster.”
she gestured to a somewhat chunky mouse when she said that.
“but she also told me of a colt that looks like he could be your brother that’s running around the forest, with a red haired pegasus in tow, is he a friend of yours?”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@UltraVaderMan
@Cerebrate19
Gerald: “Well, looks like their plan to cause havoc has been shot to Tartarus; minus one Rowdyruff in the magic field. Haven’t really got much to worry it seems. NOD’s still out there but, after all this commotion with a renegade giant robot, I’d bet they wouldn’t come within a mile of this place. Besides, we’ve got a thousand patrols out on watch…or at least I hope so considering all this buildup for several months. How many EDI units do we have around this region, currently?”

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Shelly: <<I’ve met Plant Man before, just last night. He’s an interesting character, to say the least…>>
She said nothing else about the matter. Internally, she didn’t know how to feel with Plant Man considering his…awkward ‘rescue’ of her last night
Shelly: <<Oh, I remembered what I was going to say next: Was that you who summoned up that big storm against the robot, Meetra? Even as far back as the castle, we could see that devastating effect it was having…for a little while at least before it woke up again>>

@Cerebrate19
@UltraVaderMan
As Boomer followed on behind Bloodrose, he decided to ask the female equine about something
Boomer: “So…how do we plan on getting close to the castle without them noticing?”
UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
Matias: “I’ve been wondering as well…when was this ‘EDI’ established? I didn’t know about this info until recently”

Bubbles: Turns to window with narrowed eyes “Boomer…” Turns back to Fluttershy with normal eyes “Unfortunately, he isn’t my brother or a friend but a jerk who’s a part of a group of jerks that likes to be mean to others” Floats over to window “And now he’s not alone…but why would anyone want to help that no-good Rowdyruff?”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra gave a solemn nod. “That would be my doing, yes. There are many abilities granted to me by The Force, the ability to channel my rage into a storm of lightning is but a sliver of my capability.” She then turned to Virgil. “The introduction of technology is a sensitive matter, one concerning both culture and politics. There is much power to be gained from it, and much to be lost. How you proceed shall determine the future of this world.”
Plant Man shuffled back a few steps to let Meetra take full charge of the conversation. She seemed to be pretty on top of things for the time being.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide