WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

UltraVaderMan

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
@14Fan
Matias: “WHAT!? We gotta get him ba-” I take a step forward to the door
Bubbles: “Wait, it might be too dangerous out there!”
Matias: “We’ve been through that forest, made our way to the old castle, survived an encounter with a demonic entity and NOW you’re telling me it’s too dangerous!?”
Blossom: “When we still had our powers, no” Looks around “But the only ones in the room currently that are capable at the moment are Plant Man, Princess Twilight, Miss Rainbow Dash, Mr Whistler and that commando team”
Matias: “But my friend is in likely trouble!” I looked over to the newcomer pony with an angry look on my faceYou…IF YOU HADN’T INTERRUPTED, WE COULD’VE GOT HIM BACK HERE BY NOW!”
Utonium: “Now, Matias, lets not get into the ‘Blaming Game’! That doesn’t solve anything!”
TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
Meetra paused. “Assuming, of course, I don’t simply break your mind to prevent you from doing anything. Besides, I already got the answers I need.”
Indeed, getting her to being up the explosives was all she needed. “You just showed me where they are.” The Sith tapped into the Dark Side to amplify her strength before slamming her fist into the back of the intruder’s head, hopefully with enough force to knock her out.

Texty tilted his head. “Why are you here?” He asked the strange pony.
Background Pony #5DF9
I-I-I’m sorry. I just heard something going and… Empire’s voice trailed off and he dropped his head, almost acting like Fluttershy
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
“Well… I was curious about what was going on. I’m awfully sorry for interrupting…”
The new pony lowered his head and appeared very apologetic.
Posted Report
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigilante: “oh that? no sweat one sec.”
the next moment he looked only mostly the same, gone was the mask, the limbs were longer and the head and hands proportionally smaller, the fashion was mostly the same, except the inkopolis brands were replaced with a different script.
“lucky me that inkopolis had just my style huh? Freddie, i lived in Manhattan, nice to meet you.”
as he holds out his hands a bubble materializes. inside showing what looks to be a park walled in on all sides by massive towers of glass and steel.
“behold the most iconic skyline on my home planet.”
Posted Report
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@14Fan
Twilight: “can you all please stop arguing? we’re having enough stress as is and yelling at another newcomer is not going to help at all.”
with that she moves over to him.
“I’m sorry about all that, if i am guessing right you’re all new to this world as well and the first thing you get is yelled at.”
another stern look towards Matias.
“could you please introduce yourself?”
@TheFinite
the commandomare was as fit as an unaugmented living being could be, but the force was not called that for nothing, and so she was out like a light. high time to get rid of the blasting plastics.
Whistler: “ah there you are… and there’s the commando.”
on a loud whistle from him the newly reassembled Orthros bounded up the stairs and sat near Bloodrose, ready to pop her eardrums if she tried anyhting.
“Deltas, intruder is secure, i know what commandos do though, check the building for explosives.”
Posted Report
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Wait, aren’t Whistler and the Deltas still in the initial room with the others? I don’t think they would know what was happening?
Edit: Oh wait, nevermind, I missed the part where he said they were combing the castle. But considering that Gerald/Stranaii ran off first, wouldn’t my characters have got to Bloodrose and Meetra before Whistler and the Deltas did?
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Shelly’s initial annoyed thoughts of Vigilante speaking for his real self get interrupted when he turns into the thing that she was researching on. She was quite surprised at the look of him
Shelly: <<A…a human? I…I never thought I’d see one for real in my whole lifetime!?>>
She was giddy with excitement. She turned to her spectral self and vented out her enthusiasm
Shelly: <<Some of the Inklings back at home called me crazy over this sort of thing! Ha HAAA! Well look who’s laughing now, numbnuts!>>
D!Shelly: <<I mean, I should know, I’m you…but isn’t it kinda rude to->>
Shelly: <<Oh right!>>
She blushed with embarrassment as she turned back to, now, Freddie
Shelly: <<Heh…sorry, I get carried away with new finds like this>>
She cleared her throat as she looked over the bubble containing what he named as ‘Manhattan’
Shelly: <<It’s like Inkopolis but so much bigger. It looks so remarkable>>

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Night Hunter (Boss): “Roger that”
He turns to the squad
Night Hunter (Boss): “Alright, team, lets start searching for explosives”
As the rest of the squad got underway with their bomb disposal, Stranaii, in Gerald’s body, galloped around the corner and was surprised by the sudden appearance of Whistler and the Deltas alongside Meetra and the unconscious NOD commando
Stranaii: “What!? Impossible…how did you five get here despite my head start?”
Gerald: “Uh, hello genius, magic? Probably Twilight teleported them here
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
(So I think there’s a certain order these responses are said, is that the case or can I respond to celebrate?)
Posted Report
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: It’s generally a cycle. For example, anything my characters (Gerald/Stranaii, Shelly and The Deltas) say to Cerebrates characters (Whistler, Vigil or Twilight), it tends to hang there until Vader, Finite and you get the messages in first before Cerebrate can respond to them all.
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
(started when these three began waiting their turns, it can feel discouraging if you’d otherwise interject in a dialogue.)
Posted Report
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
OOC: Wasn’t it because Finite had trouble keeping up with all the interjections and we agreed to do a cycle instead?
Posted Report
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
@14Fan
Matias: I saw Twilight’s stern face and looked over to the newcomer pony while sighing “Sorry for yelling and accusing you. I’ve been put into a few scenarios that have, both, severely stressed me out and nearly cost my life these past two days. I was a bit…agitated, to say the least” I calmed myself down and made an introduction “I’m Matias Andersson, formerly a human, of Swedish nationality, from the planet Earth…well, one of them, anyway”
Utonium: “I’m Professor Utonium and these are my girls”
Blossom: “I’m Blossom”
Bubbles: “I’m Bubbles”
Buttercup: “And I’m Buttercup”
BBB: “And we’re the” Usual superhero pose… “POWERPUFF GIRLS” …before falling over
Buttercup: “Or at least…we had powers minutes ago”
Blossom: “Don’t worry about us, we’ve learned we’ll be getting ours back overtime”
Bubbles: “What’s your name?”
Matias: While Utonium and the girls were talking with the newcomer, I looked around to see that Whistler & The Deltas were gone from the roomHopefully they can find out where Gerald went…
Posted Report
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
“I was able to see the placements of the explosives from her mind.” Meetra said as she began leading the Deltas to the locations of each explosive device.

“My name is Texty, historian.” Texty said, giving a small bow.
“Plant Man, designation DAN-001.” Plant Man said. He turned around. “Seems everyone left already.”
Posted Report
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Vigil: “yeah, it was my home but don’t let this view fool you, you inklings have us beat on getting along. i’m from the bronx, very populous, very poor, not a good place for kids.”
Freddie: “yeah, before we got here life was not really great, we got along decently for a mute kid everyone thinks is creepy i guess, but… needless to say the fictional agent 8 related with us on a spiritual level.”
Posted Report
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
@TheFinite
Whistler: “despite the pretty looks this castle is in fact supposed to be defensible, including shortcuts that lead around the large staircases.”
with Meetra’s guidance the commandos get to work.
Whistler: “she set them all up in a really short time too, special agent tanya may have found her match.”
@UltraVaderMan
@TheFinite
@14Fan
Twilight: “It certainly wouldn’t be(did he introduce himself yet? i lost track.) the last few hours have been as much chaos as we normally get in a year. a giant robot and a horde of insane mirror pool images attacked the town, and we called in the army to stop that.”
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Shelly was surprised by the rough history that Vigil/Freddie had, along with that one small detail they mentioned
Shelly: <<Mute? You-…you couldn’t speak back in your original home?>>

@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
The Deltas, guided by Meetra, disarmed several explosives that the NOD commando had planted. Scorch whistled with interest when he saw what bombs they had managed to plant
Thunder Force (Scorch): “This is some impressive firepower, sir. Had our griffon friend not been here, we’d probably be all dust by now”
While they continued to disarm explosives, Stranaii listened on to what Whistler was saying
Gerald: “Oh…guess I was wrong on that account, then
Stranaii: “Enough of your blabber”
He trots over to the unconscious commando
Stranaii: “So…this is the famous interloper that tried to undermine us?”
Gerald: “Well, considering that Meetra got here first, why don’t we just ask her for evidence of that question?
Stranaii: “Fine…”
He turned to the Griffon who was guiding the Deltas to more explosive charges
Stranaii: “What information did you manage to extract from our prowler?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
@14Fan
@TheFinite
Matias: “Don’t forget about HIM” I turn to the newcomer pony “Over yesterday and earlier today, we had to deal with a red demonic entity known as HIM. He’s one of the arch-enemies that the Powerpuff Girls here have to fight with in their own dimension”
Bubbles: “He’s such a horribly mean monster”
Buttercup: “Which is why his butt gets whooped that much harder!”
Matias: “Recently though, we got a fortune of luck. A strange wormhole opened up in the sky and contained HIM with some sort of teal green energy. It then dragged the demon out of this dimension before sealing itself up”
Utonium: “To where? We don’t know, currently, but it certainly helped matters in the meantime”
Blossom: “Until the Rowdyruffs showed up, that is”
Matias: “Yes, the Rowdyruffs are basically male versions of the Girls here but alot more evil. Twilight managed to capture two of them, Brick & Butch, but the third one, Boomer, was out of sight when we tried to find him…and, as it turned out a few minutes ago before you showed up, he had managed to obtain some strange sort of cancellation power from the teal green energy that was containing HIM at the time. His newfound power disabled the bubble containing the Rowdyruffs and now they’ve escaped, no doubt hiding in the Forest to plan their next chaotic move”
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide