WELCOME TO EQUESTRIA

TheFinite
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Shiny Bug
(You do realize that this is an entirely text-based format? If you really need to specify body-type, be specific with your language to avoid ambiguity. ‘mare but a boy with wings’ is not something that makes much sense. If you mean ‘He has a slender figure’, say that, and if you mean ‘He is male but looks quite feminine’, say that. There isn’t a rush to post, make sure to take your time so that you can prevent confusion from ambiguous or conflicting language.)
Posted Report
Cerebrate19
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Emergency: Equestria. (potentially NSFW)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Rose: “i apologize if i disappoint, but i know nothing about WHAT the new instructions in canterlot will be, seeing as no less than three of you seem to delight in prying open minds, a wise precaution on the part of Kane.”
the apparition of her inner self stands now, turning toward them.
“but i have learned that where we are now, all minds are equal, the only reason the likes of you can achieve anything is discipline of mind and unfortunately for you-”
she disappears, replaced with a black hand soldier’s leveled flamethrower.
“-I have a VERY disciplined mind.”

(no one i play with the clones atm)

Vigilante: “it’s actually much simpler than that, though i’m surprised you did it so easily, we’re your other train of thought, your ability to multitask manifested, we know as much as you, normally.”
Vigil: “if you have magic you could even give them physical appearance for a short time, some unicorn bakers and managers assist themselves that way.”
Moon: “do mind the appearance though, it can cause a bit of a stir…”
Vigil: “that was a fun nightmare night.”
Moon: “in any case my dear, know that no matter what else happens, you will always be welcome here. the gate back to ponyville is being opened at this moment, so it seems the guards there feel confident about letting everyone return.”
@UltraVaderMan
@14Fan
“the apples are a huge family so it’s not absurd… but you are kind of a strange guy even by their lofty standards… then again if you know the two family recipes they have for apple pie it’s probably true.”
Twilight: “i’m sorry… empire… but it has been hectic recently, strange that she never mentioned you though, she’s normally very open about her family… all 360 living in this zipcode……. sooo many apple dishes…”
“aaaaaand she’s out again… she really should talk to a professional about these flashes…”
Posted Report
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Gerald takes a step back in fright and hides behind Stranaii. The former emperor, however, does not move or show any fear of this apparition taking aim. Instead…he chuckles
Stranaii: “Equal…my dear, you have no grasp of the power of my own mind…”
An apparition of Stranaii suddenly appears behind the Black Hand trooper and snaps its neck before it could respond. The apparition vanished shortly after
Gerald: “What?”
Stranaii: “Your bravado of your own skill will only get you so far, dear Bloodrose…you are not the first mind I have entered in my long reign of the Alignment. Some of those rebels were as skilled and disciplined as yours, dedicated to fleeting cults long forgotten by the rest of my people”
Gerald was confused, he remembered when Stranaii told the group yesterday about his origin. He never mentioned anything about traitors within his stellar kingdom
Gerald: “Rebels?
Stranaii: “It would be wise to surrender at this point. I do not wish to see you dead. Your use to us is more important when you are alive”

@TheFinite
The Deltas were surprised by this
Thunder Force (Scorch): “What?!”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Hmmm!”
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “Our scanners would’ve picked up this ‘Snake’ though…right, sir?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “…”
Scorch and Sev looked around to see where this ‘Snake’ was watching
Thunder Force (Scorch): “How the hell did he manage to follow us without the four of us noticing him?!”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “I’ve gotta give credit. If he managed to evade us, he’s earned my respect”

@Cerebrate19
D!Shelly: <<Well, I’ve had a strong imagination when I was a young squid. Once real me here opened herself up to this world, all that growth really payed off>>
Shelly: <<Heh, you’ve got that right. Anyways, have a good time Vigilante and Me! See you later, Princess!>>
Shelly heads out the exit door. She turned her head and waved to Vigil who was still inside the chamber
Shelly: <<Come on Vigil, lets get going! Our friends must be worried for our safety at this point>>
Posted Report
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@14Fan
@TheFinite
Matias: “Twin brother? Very strange that not even Princess Twilight’s friend mentioned anything about you…and part-time Wonderbolt/Royal Guard?” I look over to Rainbow Dash “Wouldn’t you have seen him in your times with the Wonderbolts?” While I was questioning the legitimacy of Empire Jack’s background, the corner of my eye was noticing the Powerpuffs moving over to Plant Man and Texty
Bubbles: “Not an accident?”
Buttercup: “What’s that supposed to mean?”
Blossom: “If you got sent here for a reason…what was it?”

@Revan0123
@Cerebrate19
(Gonna try out a Splatoon turned pony character of my own for this one. I know it’s not exactly starting out in the forest but I can explain the backstory to the characters in a later segment)
???: Exits a shop “Pfft, you call those cheap caricatures a ‘great price’…had better sales with Ye Olde Cloth Shoppe…” Walks out to Canterlot square “At least the day’s still out. Nothing bad’s gone wrong…well, not here anyway” Looks in direction of valley that is mostly blocked off by buildings “Hope those poor souls in Ponyville are recovering”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra let off a chuckle. “He’s a master of stealth. You won’t be able to catch him unless he wants you to. He’s considered a legendary soldier back in his world, able to take on and sneak through whole armies. Of course, right now I left him to keep an eye on Twilight. I can’t let someone that important be unprotected, after all.”

“I think the war between Wily and Light has been brought here.” Plant Man explained. “Wily sent some of his Robot Masters here in search of conquest, and I have been sent to stop him.”
As Texty took in this information, his horn pinged once again. Nothing seemed amiss. Everyone here was whom he expected. He could ‘see’ the rest of the room as well. The small bookcase filled with information, the reading sofa, the unassuming cardboard box, the small table with a lamp (presumably lit)…
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

#Go4tNiners!
@Cerebrate19
EJ: Actually, I don’t know any of the recipes, I’m not a good cook. Tried once and… I’ll let AJ elaborate on that. But the strange guy thing is somewhat right. I’m not your typical Apple. And Twi, I don’t think I’ve actually been home for about a month or 2. I’ve been too busy.
@UltraVaderMan
I never saw Rainbow at practice because I did my best to “conceal” myself from ponies at the Academy. I knew many ‘Bolts would start sending questions m way if they saw me. So I put in a request to keep myself in a group of unfamiliar faces to avoid being quizzed.
(Is that a good enough response?)
Posted Report
14Fan
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

#Go4tNiners!
(OK good, I tried to make it more descriptive this time and better to understand, you do know which Academy I’m referring too right?)
Posted Report
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
the commandomare did not answer, though their surroundings changed significatnly, gone was the temple, replaced briefly by a glimpse of the badlands, the equestrian badlands, except the metallic structures were probably not on any map… he had made her slip.
Bloodrose: “tch, i can tell you would not have actually made it out alive… well not both of you anyways… but i suppose it’s fair enough, you will see reason, when the time comes.”
she stepped before them.
“since you are here already, ask your questions, emperor stranaii the heartless.”

Vigil felt a little confused at the sudden attitude shift but galloped out after her.
“glad you’re better.”
@UltraVaderMan
the stranger would notice a pair of squid-ish ponies galloping past, headed to the chronogate.
@14Fan
Whistler: “talking a bit overly casual to the princess, considering you are a stranger, and we’re only just letting civilians return after all the fireworks earlier.”
Posted Report
Revan0123

I AM REVAN REBORN
@Cerebrate19
Stranaii: “Perhaps my current host accompanying me wouldn’t survive but, knowing my experience, you would have needed something far larger than you could imagine to finish me. Regardless, I am glad one can see reason in such a time of senselessness.”
Gerald, bewildered by this mental experience, slowly walked back on over to the Star Emperor as he started his questioning of Bloodrose
Stranaii: “This ‘Brotherhood’, their ‘prophet’…what is the end goal of this charade? These attacks on the town, your secret plan with the capital, these mindless acts of terror and villainy will only get you so far. No, you plan on something of a far greater scale”
Gerald, utilizing his knowledge of the Brotherhood’s fictional selves from his reality, made a likely guess
Gerald: “Ascension”
Stranaii: “Hm?”
Gerald: “Ascension is what they most likely want. If the Brotherhood is here than their leader, Kane, can’t be far behind on the matter. He and they ascended from Earth…and, if I had to guess, got sent here by the same white light that brought you and me here”
Stranaii: “Interesting”
Gerald turned to the Commando mare
Gerald: “But you appear Equestrian in your own mind, not human as I was expecting. That would mean you’re either from Equestria or a world of similar nature”
Gerald remembered the mural depictions on the walls of where the Temple used to be
Gerald: “And the Brotherhood indoctrinated you as a filly…that can mean many things but I can imagine three major ones”
Stranaii: “Such as?”
Gerald: “Taking in orphaned fillies, parents were devoted followers…or they killed the parents and took the filly for life long recruitment

Shelly could hear doubt in his voice. Before she could answer to Vigil about the sudden U-turn decision she made, she stopped in her tracks when her brain suddenly realized something that went past her a second ago
Shelly: <<Was that a...>>

@Cerebrate19
@TheFinite
Rapid Haste (Fixer): “If this ‘Snake’ is guarding the Princess…”
Thunder Force (Scorch): “…then he must be somewhere nearby the balcony room we exited!”
Fang Hunter (Sev): “Heh…he’s good”
Before more could be said, the commandos noticed the luminescence was slightly fading and turned to see the field surrounding Gerald/Stranaii and the unconscious Bloodrose had changed to a more soft glow
Thunder Force (Scorch): “Wonder how they’re doing inside her mind?”
Night Hunter (Boss): “We’ll have to wait and see, Scorch”
Boss turned to Meetra
Night Hunter (Boss): “What did you mean earlier when he ‘showed you’ his capabilities? What’s your history with him?”
UltraVaderMan

@Cerebrate19
@Revan0123
???: Shocked look as they gallop past “No way…NO WAY!” Gallops after them “Their looks, their voices…I couldn’t have been the only one of my world to end up here for a year! I couldn’t have!” Shouts out to the two galloping squid ponies “HEY! I NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU!” Slows down when lead squid pony stopped in tracks and looked around “By the sweet voice of Marina, am I glad to see another familiar looking species!”

@14Fan
Matias: “Yeah, it just feels…strange that you came over to the castle now, with no comment or signs of battle upon you, especially when we just had a engagement outside AND an escape by three superpowered evil colts a few minutes ago”
@TheFinite
@Cerebrate19
Buttercup: “If these evil robots wanna try hurting the ones we love, they have another thi-” Bubbles interrupts
Bubbles: Sees Textys horn glow for a second “YOUR HORN!”
Matias: I hear the conversation going on
Buttercup: “What about the horn, Bubbles!?”
Bubbles: “It glowed!”
Buttercup: “Well duh, the horns of unicorns light up when they use magic!”
Blossom: Realizes something “No, Bubbles is onto something!”
Buttercup: “What?”
Blossom: “A few minutes ago, he used it to find the intruder inside the castle”
Buttercup: “Yeah, so?”
Matias: “I think Texty said before he uses an echolocation spell to tell how many people are in a room”
Buttercup: “Ok but what’s so important about it then?”
Blossom: Looks around room “So if everyone except Gerald, Mr Whistler, Meetra and that commando group is accounted for, in this very room…why did your horn light up, Mr Texty?”
Matias: I widened my eyes “Oh…”
Utonium: “I don’t think we’re alone…”
TheFinite

Shiny Bug
Meetra hummed as she examined the glow before returning her attention to the soldiers. “I could tell at an instant that he was capable, and I suspect he realized the same about I. We talked. Our goals were not mutually exclusive. In fact, they’d benefit each other. So, I gave him two tests based on what he claimed he could do. I tasked him with infiltrating the Griffon’s castle and returning with something important unseen. He replied by returning with an unconscious Griffon noble. Not injured, if you must know. He was returned.”
Meetra let out a laugh. “The shock on his face when he realized he wasn’t in the castle anymore was priceless. Now the second test was hand-to-hand combat against myself. I’ve taken on Mandeloreons before, and yet I ended up flat on my back and pinned down. I trust him with my life.”

Texty paused, considering how to let their excitement down easy. “I do recast the spell every minute or so, in order to tell if anypony moved. It would be awkward to be talking to the space somepony was standing twenty seconds ago, for example.” Texty said. “I’m so used to casting it regularly most of the time I’m not aware that I’m doing it, to be honest.”
Plant Man hummed. “Well, to ease their worries, are there any other variants to the spell? Like taking in heat signatures or something?”
“Well, I do have a variant that focuses pn the magic signatures that eminate from living beings rather than the physical surroundings near me.” Texty said. “Though I use it much less often. The locations are more vague, and it tells me nothing about what anypony looks like.”
Texty let his horn ping one more time. “Yeah, some of the locations are a bit off but same number for number of ponies here.”
Plant Man hummed. “Including me?”
Texty went quite stiff. “Oh.” His horn pinged one more time, and then quickly again. “…But there’s nopony over th- The box.”
Damn it. The hidden soldier thought. Well, he at least had remain undetected for this long. And so, the pony threw the box to the side, revealing himself to everyone else.
He had brown fur, with a brown mane and tail, along with a beard. An eyepatch covered his right eye, and the left side of his face was scarred. At first, it seemed he was a unicorn. In closer inspection, a piece of metal was stuck in his forehead. The military-style outfit looked hardy, with a Diamond Dogs patch on the shoulder, though his left leg was red and metallic, a prosthetic.
Who knows? Not me.
I never lost control.
You’re face to face
With the man who sold the world.
14Fan

#Go4tNiners!
(This is me on a different device, I’m away and will maybe be back on Saturday or Sunday but can’t rp on this device so skip ahead)
Posted Report
Cerebrate19

loves a Demon
@Revan0123
Bloodrose: “Tch, nothing so barbaric emperor, and on the matter of such adoption programs you should not be throwing stones out of your glass palace, I am not sure how a complete outsider is aware, but yes, the brotherhood has spent millenia on earth tp prepare their escape, if we put it in layman’s terms, the planet was a stop on a massive ressource operation by an interstellar superpower, that would see the planet eaten up by a living mineral and then harvested like just another gold nugget. the religious undertones, are a matter of practicality, and any emperor can appreciate those.”
their surroundings reassemble, showing the arrival of oddly stumbling ponies.
“a quirk of equestria, seems to be that any and all living beings get aligned into the ecosystem, an effect that should revert on any other world. the new plan is to check if another harvest is coming, and to find ways off world in case a second evacuation is needed. the EDI is like the GDI, they want to dig their heels in, and will in turn be crushed under scrin heels, we’re not having any of that.”
@Revan0123
@UltraVaderMan
as vigil gallops after her and had turned towards what looked pink octoling tentacles he of course ran into shelly when she stopped.
“ACK… wait did you see the same thing i did? an octo… pony?”
on turning back to her he also broke out into a bluish blush, one would think he’d gotten used to so many cute fillies all around by now.
Whistler: “nice to actually get to see you, i’ve worked with some commandos before but you’re a different class, old man.”
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide