About "explicit source" tag

Sunsper
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Crazy Pervert
I don’t know how you will respond, guys, but hear me out.
I think it would be wise to remove explicit source tag from all posts on Derpibooru with explicit rating, and add something about “Please do not use this tag to refer to explicit source on posts, which are explicit by themself” in tag’s description.
Because, well, if the post I see is already rated as explicit, it would not be a surprise to me, that the source of the said post is explicit as well, now would it?
Like, yeah, it is pretty obvious to me that the source is going to be explicit, I can’t imagine it be another way around.
Instead, it would be nice to leave explicit source tag to be used only with other ratings, like safe, questionable and suggestive.
cheezedoodle
Roll for Initiative - For Patreon supporters
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
The Power of Love - Given to a publicly verified artist with an image under their artist’s tag that has reached 1000 upvotes
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - OC Tag Description Requests
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The Magic of Friendship Grows - For helping others attend the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Silver Bit -

TagZombie: AC15, Atk +8
This is done, and tag description updated:
Used on non-explicit images to warn users that there may be explicit imagery at the source URL.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide