alias toned female into muscular female?

Tagging Discussion » alias toned female into muscular female? Search Posts
Background Pony #0D7C
Well, I feel like they’d form a spectrum of muscularity, from fit to toned female to muscular female and beyond.

Not that people have been using the tags that way, nor does it necessarily mean such fine-grain tagging is wanted. But that should be answered before aliasing.
Dragonpone
Unamused - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony -
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab

Badge Dragon
Even from the perspective of the mis-taggings I’m sure both tags go through, I wouldn’t be comfortable with aliasing these.  
(While I’m here, I did add some implications to “toned female”, though)
Background Pony #DC05
So we’ll keep them separate? It certainly would be great to have this distinction if it was universally correctly used :)
Background Pony #1DE8
I would think toned would be someone who is just lightly muscled, maybe someone who just has a single defined muscles group like toned abs as apposed to someone who is muscular throughout their body, but I have some doubts that we need such tags.

Toned female is a pretty tiny tag really, and toned isn’t really terribly large for a tag that’s at minimum five years old when you consider the amount of images tagged with muscles, abs, biceps and the like.

Furthermore, looking through the toned female tag, provided my assertion that it best covers lightly muscled characters is found to be accurate, then there’s a lot of overlap with muscular female as it’s tagged right now which in my mind brings into question the tag’s usefulness.

Looking at the toned tag on it’s own, I may be mistaken, but it looks like it’s almost all abs on otherwise fit characters. With that in mind, I wonder if we’d be better served renaming the toned tag to something like ‘toned abs’ for characters who just have defined abs and go ahead with the original suggestion of this thread and alias toned female to muscular female as it seems to be fairly redundant.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide